-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@kyronthearcanin Oh I know, I’m not normally the type of person to reread books but I’ve reread these so many times!
I agree, Walter is definitely the best male character… I love his jokes! I like Billy, too, but Walter’s jokes give him the upper hand lol.
Bones of Makaidos is probably the best of the books… the whole Oracles of Fire series…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 Even just that character description makes me want to read the story!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@kyronthearcanin I’ve read all three! I own the first two series and I want to buy the third one as well.
I think Bonnie is probably my favorite, but Ashley is a close second for me, too.
Do you have a favorite of all the books?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@hybridlore I’ll keep posting more when I have time!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah, it’s not working for me either.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I have read the first two! Haven’t been able to get the next ones, though. BUT I do know that @kyronthearcanin likes them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I really like it so far! I don’t have much feedback, but I would love to read whatever comes next!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Dropping some more of the story… here we go with some more of the journey! It needs more work, but this is what I’ve got so far….
The next morning we were up before dawn again, starting another day of endless walking. This continued to be our pattern for the remainder of the week. It rained on our fourth day of the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer started the topic Has anyone else read the Dragons in Our Midst series? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
@anyone-and-everyone
I’m just curious to see if anyone else has read the Dragons in Our Midst series, because I love it and I don’t hear a lot of people talking about it.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @acancello @grcr @hydridlore
It looks like we only have one female character here thus far, so I believe it is time to announce mine!
Meet Kari Brock, age 16. She’s 5’4″, with delicate features, shoulder-length blond hair, and deep blue eyes. She is quiet and dreamy and values deep, close relationships,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! Sounds good! So @savannah_grace2009 is this a costume/masquerade party then? We should probably all describe the costumes, unless y’all want to just make it up as we go XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Maybe I’ll have to jump in on this! I’ve never done one of these before, but the costume party idea sounds fun!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, maybe it didn’t…
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone ca…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yay, it did it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ughhhh it’s deleted my post like three times. It better work this time 🤞
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al R…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings
Alrighty! I’m going to put in a character that I haven’t mentioned a peep about on KP or have written one word in his POV. XD He’s from a WIP that I’m planning to spend a lot of time and effort on.
Ruhan Amir al Roshan
(But because of his culture, everyone calls him Amir)[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009
I’ll do it! If I can figure out what character to use XD -
Esther replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love the way the story’s changed! And the characters are awesome!! (Plus, it’s funny because Skylar and Austin have the same faceclaims as my charries, Callista and Everton. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok! I haven’t really been RPing much lately anyway. XD I might pull my characters and put them back into the character castle. Idk yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Alright, thanks!!
I love the example. XD 😉
Thanks for the tips!!
Those plays sound like so much fun! 😊
Thanks!!
That would be a really fun skit to see. XD
Um… I don’t think so. At least not right now. (I’ve only sort of started…. Ok, I’ve written half a line. 😂)
It’s probably mo…[Read more]
- Load More
