Character Party!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 5,320 total)
  • Author
    Sara
    @savannah_grace2009
      • Total Posts: 1977

@jonas

That’s okay! 🙂

Lukas&Livia
      #Lalbert
      Sef&Chase
      #HOTTOLINE
      LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

-GRCR-
      @grcr
        • Total Posts: 943

@savannah_grace200 @esther-c @acancello @hybridlore @mineralizedwritings

Hey guys!

My character’s name is Lane Shultz.

He’s 14 years old. He’s quiet, loyal, a bit stubborn (sometimes), and he easily becomes stressed.

Lane has long brown hair, pale skin, brown eyes, and he wears a hat backwards. He usually wears a pastel-green hoodie and black sweatpants. He also has a strong British accent….

He loves to skateboard, so he might be carrying his board….

Was that all I needed to share?

“What be a cretin?”
        “Of course you wouldn’t know. It’s a… bread you put in salad.”

hybridlore
        @hybridlore
          • Total Posts: 1354

@grcr

yep! Sounds good! So @savannah_grace2009 is this a costume/masquerade party then? We should probably all describe the costumes, unless y’all want to just make it up as we go XD

There is always light behind the clouds.
          - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Sara
          @savannah_grace2009

@hybridlore

Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants.  This is gonna be fun!

@grcr
            I love british accents!!!

Lukas&Livia
            #Lalbert
            Sef&Chase
            #HOTTOLINE
            LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
            @savannah_grace2009

@hybridlore

Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants.  This is gonna be fun!

@grcr
              I love british accents!!!

Lukas&Livia
              #Lalbert
              Sef&Chase
              #HOTTOLINE
              LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

-GRCR-
              @grcr

@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore

I love accents too!

Just a note, I won’t be able to RP for a little while as I am still pretty busy… 🙃

“What be a cretin?”

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom
                  • Total Posts: 1250

@savannah_grace2009

This seems fun, a masquerade would be cool because we won’t show the character’s face, allowing us to show them in an either more hidden light, where their true character is behind the mask, vs a more open light, where when there face is hidden, their true colors and personality can come out. I might add a character here sometime, but I don’t know, we’ll see.

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2794

@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @acancello @esther-c

Acancello a masquerade (or not, either is fine) ball sounds great! XD I just watched pride and prejudice for the first time, I kinda wished I could jump through the screen and join the awesome balls they were having😭

Ok so since everyone seems to be doing super broken boi’s and girls I might as well add my own lol.

I’m adding Kaine Hoschild.

He is 15, and about 5’3″. Kaine is a hunter gatherer in a post-dystopian society, so he’s always got a bow and quiver on his back, and a knife on his belt. He dresses what we would consider old fashioned, but always practically. Generally a long sleeve shirt, suspenders, and boots, almost always neutral colors. He has ear piercings and also sometimes wears a hat. He has curly red hair and freckles (he is the one in my pfp)

Kaine comes off either friendly or cold, depending on whether the person he is talking to is perceived as a threat. His older sister, who raised him, because ill after being injured with a dirty axe. He has since been caring for her and doing all the hunting by himself. He hardly gets a break, and when he does, doesn’t know what to do with himself other than pet his cat fluffy. If he is talking to somebody stronger than himself, he is generally cold. If he is talking to somebody weak/nonthreatening, he is shy but friendly. If he deems somebody trustworthy, he takes on the latter demeanor.

Idk if there’s anything else I should share… I’m excited for this though! All your characters seem so fun… and sad XD

@grcr
                    is your pfp by chance some art of one of your oc’s? He looks really cool!

へびは かっこいい です!

-GRCR-
                    @grcr

@mineralizedwritings

Aww thanks! Yup, it’s a picture I drew of my character Flaz. 😊

“What be a cretin?”

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings
                        • Total Posts: 2794

@grcr

yw! 🙂

へびは かっこいい です!

Allison
                        @acancello
                          • Total Posts: 838

@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @hybridlore

Here’s my character who will be attending the party! Meet… Hugo Jim Walton. @grcr Hugo seems to be a lot like Lane, so they might be good friends! 🙂

He’s brave, bold and talkative, yet a bit annoying. 16 years old. Wears ripped jeans and graphic shirts, tennis shoes. Favorite color is green. Brown shaggy hair, brown eyes, pale skin and abnormally tall for his age. Skinny. Prefers sun. Dreams that something exciting will happen. Likes ginkgo trees. Skateboards and likes corn dogs.

@mineralizedwritings

I never watched pride and prejudice or read the book (yet- I own it, but cant get into it 😀 ) But I have researched Masquerade balls and oooooh! XD

Allison
                          @acancello
                            • Total Posts: 838

Pics arent working for me, but I think if your interested you can find it under the topic, Anyone like moodboards? in the Art section!

-GRCR-
                            @grcr

@acancello

Ooo exciting! 😃

“What be a cretin?”

Trailblazer
                              @trailblazer
                                • Total Posts: 591

@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @acancello @grcr @hydridlore

It looks like we only have one female character here thus far, so I believe it is time to announce mine!

Meet Kari Brock, age 16. She’s 5’4″, with delicate features, shoulder-length blond hair, and deep blue eyes. She is quiet and dreamy and values deep, close relationships, but she’s still working through some insecurities from people leaving and rejecting her in the past. She was adopted, but has a solid family, even though she’s the only one who is a Christian. You’ll probably see her on a summer day in a tank top and denim shorts, or in the winter in a cute green sweater and ripped jeans. She loves to write and she’s also a swimmer.

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

-GRCR-
                                @grcr

This is about to be fun!

…It does seem like we need more female characters though…

“What be a cretin?”

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 5,320 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >