-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
@kyronthearcanin Sure XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome! Great idea!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Maps in the forum Art 3 years ago
I know nothing about this, lol, but I’ll just tag @kyronthearcanin again XD… she might have some tips for you.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic AIO (adventures in odyssey) RP!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think we should have an Odyssey rant chat, whether that’s the general one or a new one, but keeping this one for the RP is probably fine.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
That’s fine. I don’t feel like changing it again.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh I know, I have too many and I’m always looking for more lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Oops, hopefully not all my docs now available for anyone lol. Let me see what I can do.
-
hybridlore and
Ruth are now friends 3 years ago -
hybridlore and
-GRCR- are now friends 3 years ago -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@anyone
There are so many good ones I don’t know how to choose…. But here’s a handful.
“You may choose to look the other way, but you can never say again that you did not know.” -William Wilberforce
“Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @anyone
Y’allllll, I just found this topic and I’m going to revive it because I love quotes! Give me a sec to whip out my list and I’ll drop some of my favorites in here.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Well, here is the link… I hope it works. I clicked something wrong the first time I tried to do it and I think I fixed it? Not sure. Let me know if you can’t open it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 3 years ago
You have a point, but I’ll say again that it depends on the character. The more I see of a character, the more I’ll get to know them, and that’s why I feel like it’s important to have developed side characters. But characters without a major role in the story, definitely.
And yeah, that’s kind of what I was thinking, too. The way that…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
Lol! I know, it happens to me too. It just means you’re improving!
Great job on the chapter! I don’t think the italics worked, but it’s not a big deal. Can’t wait to read teh next one!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
How do you guys find your pictures? Did you just do an online search?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@smiley @grcr @freedomwriter76
Yeah I think I wrote the last RP, and Adeline was talking to Isabella but I ran out of ideas for the conversation so I ended it with Liliana approaching the McKinleys to meet the girls.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
You know what? I just read it, and realized that that style is outdated and I only wrote this about a couple months go. Sheesh, I can’t even keep up with my own writing!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years ago
@hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @jonas @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @whalekeeper @anyone-else-who-might-have-slight-interest
Again,
If I just tagged you and you aren’t interested, feel free to go away.
If you’re still around, and haven’t read the first and second chapter, look up. If you’re still around and you…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Ok, I’ll leave it in for now. The story’s still not finished anyway so I can always take it out later if I decide to.
- Load More
