-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Not that I know of, though that is a funny idea!
-
Ruth and
Power are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Me like it!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@grcr @everyone
Kari
“Have you had much experience in dancing?” Lane asked, after a brief pause. He stood up and put his hands in his pockets.
“Well, most of my experience is from school dances, and I didn’t really participate in those much,” Kari replied. “But my dad taught me to dance a little while ago, and I just taught Ottoline, so maybe I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I love Lane’s reaction! Lol. I never thought that someone would react that way!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @esther-c
NAHIM
The girl in front of him slightly chuckled.
“Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they seem like a fun bunch. And third question, my name is Azar Hedieh*. Your name is…?”
His eyes quickly flicked to someone…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@keilah-h lol
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@grcr @everyoneelse
Kari
Now that Ottoline was dancing with Hugo, Kari found herself alone again. The new guy with the lightsaber thing didn’t seem very friendly, and this girl who had shown up out of the blue was being way too friendly with him, and with Amir. This whole situation was only getting stranger and stranger.
Kari noticed Lane…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Yeah. C was the first to think them up, and I followed. I don’t write much about them though, I mostly just think and talk about them.
I’m sorry to say i don’t have a pic on my computer for you, but they have a dragon head, man torso and legs, dragonish hands and feet with dragon wings and tail.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@acancello @mineralizedwritings @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @trailblazer @rae
Hedieh
“Were is this place? Who are these people? And who are you?” The man spouted off questions.
Hedieh couldn’t help but chuckle. He seemed sincere though, so she answered, “Well… first question, I don’t know. Second question, I really don’t know either but they…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Ok awesome!!
Also I don’t do the official nanowrimo because I’ve heard some concerns about their focus being off… I don’t know enough about it to say though.
Yeah, I’ve heard a few things too. That’s why I didn’t really want to join their community. I definitely prefer KP. 😅
Alrighty! It will be fun. 😁 (And probably…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I can bring Kari over to talk to Lane if you want. Currently she’s not doing anything either since Ottoline is dancing with Hugo.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Let us know how it goes, and if you need any more ideas!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I like that idea! A few things that came to mind that might give you some ideas of how to start it:
- The story begins at the family get-together; I think showing the tension of the family relationships right at the start will give you an opportunity to then dive in and explore the causes of those tensions throughout the novel. However,…
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
I’m not going to do it. I don’t have enough motivation to write te first draft of my second book, yet. I haven’t even planned it out completely yet!
I fall into the lot with Freedom, I just don’t think that’s going to work right now in 2023.
Have fun, all of you who are doing it! I think I might join you next year!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Wow, I really ranted there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
I believe number one to be the correct guess, metaphorically.Okay, you sound like my big brother, C, when you say “Affirmative, I do indeed enjoy military stratagem.” Lol. That is exactly the technical funny way he would state it!
Have you ever been to the American Heritage Museum in Hudson, Mass? If you haven’t, PACK YOUR BAGS! I am no…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
What’s your story about? I write contemporary too, so if you still need any ideas I might be able to help brainstorm.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Nope, it’s gone for me too! Weird…
- Load More
