-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The new RP idea:
There once was a great king who had a deep thirst for knowledge. It was such a deep thirst that it is said he never felt like he had ever gathered enough and spent his time mostly in the library of the Palace. It was because of this that the king, spurred by the words of his greatest advisor, sent out an edict…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooooh, what is this NaNo WIP???
Wellll…
I won’t explain it all now because I’m planning to share more about it later today. So I’ll tag you then. 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah, that’s a really good idea! I’ll have to keep that in mind. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
I really like that board!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
By the way, I’ve retired Nahim from this RP, it’s not going anywhere with him.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
When you’ve got WAY too many characters and stories but not enough time…
(Note: I didn’t draw this)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, I’ll be brainstorming. Do you mind if it’s medieval themed? Cuz I’ve got a bright idea for that one.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Me like it! The armor and clothing is PERFECT. The face is a little unclear, but yeah, WAY to often I’ve ruined a picture trying to “make it better”. XD
@anyone
What would you guys like to see me draw? You’ve seen ONE drawing and my style is realistic (mostly), and I will take offers to draw someone else’s character if…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @rae @acancello
Kari
A bang from the basement drew Kari’s attention to the basement door. What could that noise be? A gunshot? Her stomach twisted into a knot, and as she looked around the room, she realized Ottoline was missing, and come to think of it, so was that new girl. Alarm bells rang in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So I read your epilogue and a few things stuck out to me…
(ordered by relevance)
1. I love it.
2. In the first part I almost think you use the Name ‘Great One’ a little to much.
3. While Rishona may grow angry, I doubt in such a perfect world she would try to slap someone with no respect. If Elysium is perfect, and the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Explain what a RP is to me and I’ll do it. I really need to jog my brain!
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks, but I feel like it’s to, to…undescriptive? I don’t know. It just doesn’t seem Nahim. It seems wrong, somehow.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Pretty much. (Along with plotting a new WIP for NaNo… 😏)
Good! I’ve been editing directly on the doc, but I think I’m going to print it out and edit it by hand. That might help me see things better.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly, the style seems like I didn’t even write it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @esther-c @whoever-else
There is something really wrong with this scene. I can’t figure it out at all. Help!
“I told you not to go anywhere.” Mandin was half-laughing.
Nahim turned around suddenly, forgetting his helmet rested in the flowers beside him. Mandin froze, a look of shock in his features.
“What is th…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Wait…I just saw you like purple and blue…Purple is my fAVORITE COLOR! Ever since I can remember.
I adore cats too, but horses steal my heart. I own seven cats at the moment.
I like to write fantasy and sci-fi. A historical fiction one day, but not yet. My WIP is sci-fi.
Pe-CONS
Am I the only one in the world who pronounces it…[Read more]
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I shall begin reading, but I can’t promise I’ll have tons of time to read all of it now. Thanks for the link!
P. S.
Don’t worry about the number of chapters, I myself have only gotten to about ten on my current draft!
- Load More
