The Chat Chat

Viewing 15 posts - 3,991 through 4,005 (of 5,668 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

*i’m so late to this conversation*😭

@mineralizedwritings
      @lightoverdarkness6

haha, yeah, I get it…but Tony’s development, his struggle with letting go, his struggle with PTSD…he may not be my fav, but I certainly like him more than I used to XD

YESSSS, BUCKY GETS MORE AMAZING WITH EACH MOVIE!!! 😍😍 yes, probably paranoid, poor boi *sobs*

haha, I’m sure it does make u happy, Min!!!

If I wasn’t so sensitive a couple years ago, I wish I had watched these movies. I enjoy them, but I think I would’ve enjoyed them more when I was younger 😢

Hey, I get it. My parents didn’t let me watch them until I was in my teens. I do understand tho <3

Also…LIGHT, YOU HAD A DREAM ABOUT BUCKY HELPING WITH YOUR GROCERIES!? Girl…

I’m so jealous 😂😂

MineralizedWritings
      @mineralizedwritings
        • Total Posts: 2803

@freedomwriter76

Lol, Ikr? I’m jealous of her too!

Oh and  should I watch avengers 1 and age of ultron before the infinity saga?

へびは かっこいい です!

Smiley
        @smiley
          • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6

Okay wait…

I’ve been reading some texts about Bucky dreams and it reminds me of this annoying thing that happened

Me and my friend were talking about fictional crushes, and I said mine is definitely Pietro XD and then she texted me the next morning that she had a dream about me and him together

and I was so mad, like why are you getting these dreams and not me?! I want to know what me and Pietro are like together XD

and what makes it worse is that she had several

I really wish I could control my dreams XD

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@mineralizedwritings LOL! 😂

Hmm…I don’t think I did, lol, 😂😂, so you’d probably be fine. You already know what basically happens in them, so yeahhh, I think you’d be fine to move on if u want. 😁 (although both are still great movies, lol)

Anonymous

@smiley that just doesn’t seem fair XD

Whaley
              @whalekeeper
                • Total Posts: 2637

Ik this is a bit off-topic from what you guys are talking about but seriously, I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy Volume III – and it is the best and no one can take Rocket away from me, he is KING

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

LoopyLin
                @loopylin
                  • Total Posts: 2062

*materializes out of nowhere*

@whalekeeper

Ik this is a bit off-topic from what you guys are talking about but seriously, I just watched Guardians of the Galaxy Volume III – and it is the best and no one can take Rocket away from me, he is KING

YES. That movie was the BEST. I think a lot of my space comic is inspired by it. And I love Rocket so much more now too.

Space Princess ✨🪐 intp artist

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings

@whalekeeper

Yeah I’ve heard it’s amazing! There’s no way I could get through Rockets backstory so yeah… lol. I know people really like the movie though.

@freedomwriter76

Lol alright! I guess I’ll watch in the order of library availability XD

@whaley @loopylin

Thought you guys might be interested, my wacom tablet came with a free trial of clip studio paint pro, and it has a lot of great comic tools!

へびは かっこいい です!

-GRCR-
                    @grcr
                      • Total Posts: 953

@mineralizedwritings

Hi!!

*gasps* You have a Wacom tablet?!! What kind? 😃

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by -GRCR-.

🤍 Ira | Jara | Evelyn | Flaz | Blaine 🤍

MineralizedWritings
                      @mineralizedwritings

@grcr

Hello!

Just the cheapest one I think XD It is usually 60 but I got mine on black friday for like 40 or something. Do you do digital art?

へびは かっこいい です!

-GRCR-
                        @grcr
                          • Total Posts: 953

@mineralizedwritings

Cool!

I try to do digital art… but its kind of hard because I work from my computer using a photoshop-like software and I don’t necessarily have a Wacom… Soo… not really. 😅

🤍 Ira | Jara | Evelyn | Flaz | Blaine 🤍

Anonymous

@rae

Okay, so you wanna hear about Hans?

Hans Theodore Baumann was born in 1889 to Heinrich and Matilda Baumann, a rich German couple, and grew up as the middle brother of 3 boys.

His parents (especially his father) were physically, verbally, and mentally abusive, and though they pretend to be Christians, they’re cruel people.

Due to the abuse, Hans struggles with C-PTSD (Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) and has a festering anger against his parents and even God.

In his eyes, if his parents are supposed to represent God, then Hans wants nothing to do with God.

In 1917, at the age of 28, Hans is drafted into the German army along with his older brother Felix, and goes off to fight in WW1. Young and naive, he dreams of the glory of war, only to have his dreams shattered.

War is horrid, and Hans sees it firsthand.

He watches his closest friend Fineas die right before his very eyes…he watches Felix battle against infection and battle for his life, and a cruel commanding officer makes everything worse.

Hans loses his hope in everything, and by the time the war finally ends…the war has overcome him.

The war destroys the hopeful young man there once was, and he’s never the same again.

He gets married, has 3 sons, and even without knowing it, begins to become the absent father his own father was.

WW2 comes along, and he becomes a high rank Officer within the SS, sadistic, cruel, and strong in his hatred against all those who would stand against Hitler. Much different than the man he once was, he even takes the life of his dead best friend’s oldest child for standing against Hitler and the life of a 16-year-old German boy as punishment for his “treason” against Germany.

And the end to Hans’ story?

Well, it can’t be described as anything more than tragic.

Hans, in his attempt to escape from the Americans, dies unredeemed…taking his own life by his own pistol.

Smiley
                            @smiley
                              • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

Okay so I knew Han’s story sort of, but there were some details I didn’t, and Girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Why?!!!

*Cries* The poor broken, ripped apart, broken (That’s right I’m saying broken twice) That you wrote!!!

And the end to Hans’ story?

*Get hopeful*

Well, it can’t be described as anything more than tragic.

*Gets a little less hopeful*

Hans, in his attempt to escape from the Americans, dies unredeemed…taking his own life by his own pistol.

*Sobs*

This is like holding a black umbrella at a graveyard in the pouring rain depressing

But great character building, just very tragic

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley Listen, I’m sorry, ok??

I told everyone that he’s probably my most tragic character

RAE
                                @rae
                                  • Total Posts: 3025

@freedomwriter76

You still haven’t answered my question about Germans.

I almost cried at Hans story. I already love him!!! By the way, my great grandfather was named Hans Ulrich Eisele so the name hits close to home. He also was a soldier in WW2.

Thanks for the rundown! Now in return, I shall tell you about the biggest Realn Antag in all of Wondian History, Grathmere. (By the way, you should tremble at that name.)

Now I turn over to Ru Eis who has researched Grathmere a lot. She has traveled through many ages following the lives of many Wondians, but Grathmere is one she is interested in and even loves…

A young Nameless Thing sits in the starlight of a barren land. He has not come to his full power yet, but he is still more powerful than others of his race of Creatures.

His form was originally like that of a man, of great stature and with the long tail of a snake. His fingers ended in great curving claws. His eyes were the definition glowing white.

He grew great in power. Years upon years he lived in the high mountains of a island off of the Snake Head, the land of the Shyiads. He married a Nameless Thing not as great as he, and had ten children. The life of Happiness was the life of this immortal being.

But it was never to be forever. Vessels came to his island where his race dwelt. How the fight began between these new half breeds of men and elf and those magical immortals is unclear.

Cursed now is the word of ‘Realn’ on the lips of Grathmere. For his family died before his eyes, and his race went extinct before its time. Only one did he shelter, only one could he save. The Daughter of Diamonds, but a babe by man standards at the time, was saved by her father. Over her sleeping form did the vow form on his lips,

“They die, or I die. But not my child.”

She would grow to never know her father as the monster he now became.

He chose his form again, being a Shapeshifter, as that of the elven folk, but with eyes like darkness, or like lava. His hair was straight and blacker than night, his face as pale as cooled coals.

Ages upon Ages did this great being grow his army of any who would obey his smallest command. Ages upon Ages did the Realn fight against the only thing that now willed to destroy the greatest Empire of men. Ages upon Ages peace was nowhere in sight. Ages upon Ages Grathmere plotted his victory.

Finally came the day when Grathmere reached for the Galaxy. A paradise planet he claimed for his daughter, still innocent of the blood her father had spilled upon the grounds of many lands, to rule. And again history repeated itself with a different twist.

Years upon Years Grathmere built his alliances. Years upon Years the Realn fought what they thought was many separate wars and not one great one. Years upon Years peace was barely in sight before clouded from sight again. Years upon Years Grathmere was almost ready for victory.

A new Realn Emperor arose, one not ready to rule. One who only rose as a rally point. He was chosen for a devious a cruel plan from this Emperor of all against the Realn.

A child was created in a lab, one made with the mixed blood of Grathmere and this new Realn emperor. He was to be raised to be the first to go into the sacred city Rea of the Realn. His mission: kill this new emperor. He was to be killed slowly by one who bore his own likeness!

But this new son of Grathmere was captured by his enemies, and raised by the one he was to kill.

And the end of this long tale of hatred and war still postponed. The very own half-son of Grathmere hates him to death. Alpha’s goal of life is to see the blood of this immortal to blanket the ground. He hates him even more when he discovers he is his father.

The story of Grathmere has a choice of two endings, death by the hand of his son, or life spent in making up lost moments with the last of his family who he has almost rejected in his lust for revenge.

But for life one thing must happen:

Alpha must forgive.

That was looooonnng. Sorry.

I love my antag even though he has directly or indirectly caused the worst things to happen to my favorite characters.

I just wish Alpha could forgive. A happily ever after would be great, but I can’t see that happening yet. **Snif** I guess my characters are just going to kill each other at this point.

Anyways, what do you think?

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
                                  Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Viewing 15 posts - 3,991 through 4,005 (of 5,668 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >