-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops. Sorry I didn’t see you had answered about Germans being bad guys. I just wanted to ask cuz I’ve seen it forgotten that heroes can some times be of the enemies blood.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You still haven’t answered my question about Germans.
I almost cried at Hans story. I already love him!!! By the way, my great grandfather was named Hans Ulrich Eisele so the name hits close to home. He also was a soldier in WW2.
Thanks for the rundown! Now in return, I shall tell you about the biggest Realn Antag in all of…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Also, do you have middle and last name for Hans? If not, I might be able to give you a middle name.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Tell me about Hans. I’m very curious. Also, are all your Germans bad guys?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I pronouce genre as GEN-ear and puree as PUR-ee. I do pronounce caramel correctly though! Which is odd considering me. I also have some kind of accent that my best friend notified me of this week. She has no idea what it is though.
Have you read C. S. Lewis’s Space Trilogy?
Yes, though not the last one all the way through…he lost me o…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol, the “Cotton-eye Joe” is one I can do, but I’ve discovered that there are new dances that are sort of taking over. Have you heard of the Church Clap? All the youth at my church like doing that one but I haven’t figured out how to do it yet. I tried once and my legs got all twisted up. I guess I just need more practice,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Inktober Snippet Series: House of Nelindar in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh my goodness XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, it would help to have the reference pics… I’ve never actually drawn this type of person before. Thanks!
Oh and it could be a week before I have the drawing cuz I’m not the type to sit down and start and finish a drawing all in one day, I take my time and frequently like to return with new eyes to look at it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_garce2009
All I have to say is it’s good and I want you to read the article below, especially number 2.
https://storyembers.org/5-stylistic-choices-you-need-to-stop-making/
This is okay a little bit and in some places (for instance I think it was well-used in the scene where Lilitu was telling Sef his dream) but eventually, and in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So we’re going with second idea, just the Queen uses the magical house all our characters are locked inside to get to Lillen?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Now the question is, at what point do like Nahim that if he died, would you feel any emotion for him?
And I hope you don’t mind this question, but do have a hard time separating the words Alin and Akin? Do they look exactly the same to you?
Thanks for suggestions! I love suggestions, they always teach me something. 😃.
Do you think…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @rae @acancello @mineralizedwritings @esther-c
I’m fine with it, but I haven’t dabbled in fantasy/medieval writing very much so I might not be as active in the RP. Howeverrrr I’ve read some, so hopefully I won’t get stuck too much lol. Kari’s a big reader/writer, so she’s already kinda wondering if she stepped through a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
Believe it or not, every one of your posts make me laugh. It would be interesting to meet you in person one day, that conversation could go really good or really bad fast.
I apprieciate your comment very much. I shall be changing that. In fact, I’ve been doing a re-work of chapter one and shall post it here when I’m done.
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and if you want to know spoilers, I will gladly indulge. XD Plus, Amir has a love interest if anyone wants to hear about that… 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Arsyn Dabir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Amir’s moodboard…

-
Esther replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @spinner4him @smiley @grcr @hybridlore @whalekeeper @anyone-else-that-might-be-interesed
Ok… I’m so excited because I’m finally sharing my WIP idea for NaNo!!!
I think it’s the only WIP that I’ve actually put a lot of thought into before actually…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedom
I’m open.
- Load More
