-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
**Me dying inside cuz I spent an hour typing the end of Grathmere’s story and it wouldn’t post**
Anyway, attempt NO. 2 shall appear soon, just give me another hour…**groans**
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Actually, I haven’t yet! I make mental note of that. Thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @anyone
THE CONCLUSION OF GRATHMERE…
His son, his only living son, lay dying in his arms. So powerful was he, but he could not even save his son. A slit of red appeared under Alpha’s black lashes, his eyes were slightly open.
“You did this. It was your people, your allies who have done this.” The once strong voice of Alpha had…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whoever
I HAVE JUST COME TO A CONCLUSION ON THE GRATHMERE-ALPHA PROBLEM!!!!!!4 months at least after it showed up to haunt me, I came to it’s conclusion last night! I’ll post it on Chat Chat, see you there! -
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
True, I didn’t think about a name generator. Maybe I’ll have to try that.
This is the link to my blog, as is it right now: https://nessawrites04.wordpress.com/
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you!! Yeah, Wix does have that! I don’t know about designing your own background, I had a little bit of trouble with that too but was able to figure the header out. Euodia knows a ton about it, tho! 😁
It did! I like it, yeah. I’ve used blogger in the past so Wix was a little hard to figure out but euodia helped me as well, so I…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
I love your blog! Also the name is catchy… I literally spent forever trying to come up with a good name for mine and couldn’t, so I just went with my name thinking maybe I can change it later if I figure something out. I’m terrible at coming up with good titles for things!
WordPress is also a good blogging site. It’s…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, someone was talking about that… Weird! I wonder why?
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey guys! Are my posts showing up for y’all? When I go to the topic page, I see them, but they don’t show up in recent topics :/
@savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @grcr @euodia-vision @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @anyoneelse-
I think I can see them? At least I can see this one…
-
I think so? I’ve been having trouble with my posts too.
-
@euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009
Okay, good XD I think they worked.
@freedomwriter76
Oh okay, thanks. It just wasn’t showing the topic in recent topics, but I know KP goes through a lot of glitches so I’m glad it still works!
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision @acancello @janellebelovedpig @anyone-else
Hey guys! I recently made a blog, if you guys want to check it out, here’s the link!
https://scifiandapplepie.wixsite.com/my-siteWould love to hear your guys’ thoughts, too!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@power @hanako @thearcaneaxiom
CRYSTAL SWORDS, The weapon of Thurston.
Twelve-year-old Nahim cast little bits of metal and crystal across a rough floor in disgust. He hung his head, every minute of free time he had gone to his little private hiding hole and labored over this project for months, and yet he had no progress to show it. He figured a…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah honestly I don’t mind that we’re off track either lol. It’s a good conversation 🙂 And I don’t normally jump into the Chat Chat because I get lost whenever I try, haha.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I soo hope everyone forgives each other tho 🥺
It’s late, and I always brainstorm before sleeping cuz especially when I was younger I had a hard time getting to sleep. I basically made up my own bedtime stories. I met my greatest characters late night or technically early in the morning i.e. midnight XD. So tonight’s project:
Can…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for showing up. I was thinking it would end up as just Power and I.
I really like the idea of warriors that are trained from youth to fight great battles. I think warrior stories are great ways to include moral values and examples of great and poor character.
Yeah, me too. I created the Realn for that reason. Well, that and it was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth started the topic Weapons, Tech, War, Armor, Anything warrior related. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
This is an idea spurred by @power, I greatly thank you for it.
I noticed there seemed be nothing recent of the sort and since I have an interest in war stories (and therefore stuff war related slightly) and would like to learn more about this recent hobby of mine, here’s suddenly a new topic.
The only rules I can think of are just the KP…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6
This may sound stupid to you, but who in the Galaxies is Bucky?!! I keep seeing his name everywhere. I figured I’d ask you since I saw your forum signature.
Signed, an ignorant Ru.-
*comes running in*
I know I am not Light but I can’t ignore this question. 😂
I feel like Bucky has become the official mascot of KP. But Bucky is a character from Marvel that at least half of us adore. 😆 (i.e. me, Light, @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings and somewhat @smiley)-
He’s Min’s pfp and cover image, my cover image, and freedom’s pfp at least once a week (😆)
-
-
LOL i get it. When I first came to kp I didn’t watch marvel (it was too graphic growing up) but everyone was writing fanfics and @freedomwriter76 would not stop telling me how great the captain America series was… so yeah. Eventually I watched it. Bucky is like the ‘writers favorite broken boi’ but from the marvel cinematic universe. So…[Read more]
-
You’re not embarrassed about it XD it’s all my sister makes fun of me for now 🤣😭 I let her though so it’s all good
and yes @rae we know not everyone likes Marvel and wouldn’t want you to feel left out 🙂 if you ever want to ask us questions about it feel free, but we understand if it’s not your thing <3
-
Okay so uh… I he’s from the MCU I like him, he’s not my favorite XD
I’m a Wanda fan and I adore Pietro Maximoff
*Sighs* the disappointment when you realize a fictional character isn’t real*Looks at Freedom* he’s good, but is he the best…?
jkjkjkjk-
My brother also makes fun of my fangirling over the MCU characters
but they’re all so broken and wonderful-
*gasps*
*whispers* Miley did you really just ask that question..?-
I know I was feeling brave XD
-
@everyone
Uh…tis was NOT what I was expecting when I posted this…It’s fine, I’ve only ever watched the first Captain America and clips of Tony Stark and here and there stuff from Guardians of the Galaxy And I like what I see…it’s just I haven’t really gotten that INTO it.
Lotr grabbed me and pulled me in on the first chapter.
Starship…[Read more] -
I’m always been the odd one who either likes to stand in my crowd of friends or step out and let the world see me as different, REALLY different.
-
-
-
-
-
*cough cough* agreed
-
@freedomwriter76
Don’t worry, I don’t attack people (usually, but your safe) if Tolkien isn’t you and you read or tried to read his work and am not just saying it, you are pardoned from my courts. :).-
@rae
Ahh, I totally get that!!! Lotr and really all of Tolkien’s writing has been my love ever since I first read the books! I wasn’t expecting Marvel to grab me that much since it was so different from Middle-earth life, but boy did it surprise me! 😂
And I’ve been one of those people trying to get @freedomwriter76 to read Tolkien but once she…[Read more]
-
-
- Load More
