-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @everyone (I really never know all who to tag, sorry)
NAHIM
Another warrior in the group came and sat down next to Nahim, and extended hi hand.
“I’m Ellis, you?”
Nahim stared at him through is one-way black tinted visor. Why the hand? For a Realn to grasp the wrist of someone, was to greet or say good bye to a friend. When Nahim reached…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Greetings from Wond!
I’m a horse-crazy sci-fi, fantasy-writing homeschooler.
Questions (beware, tis the initiation on KP to be bombarded with such things)
Have you ever read Lord of the Rings? The Hobbit?
What’s your current WIP?
What’s your fantasy world called?
Who’s your favorite character to write with?
Favorite…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Okay, completely unconnected, and I’ll disappear after this because I have never read KotLC, but…
If elves are vegetarian, why do they hunt deer in the Hobbit?
I mean, I am the person who has never seen the movies and despite not living under a rock still clings to a black haired, green eyed Legolas. I have also only read two stories from the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re such a good author/friend to the Queen, haha! I tend to throw my charries under the bus, lol.
Let it not be forgotten what I to my FAVORITE charrie, I destroyed his home, killed his family, almost killed him, almost killed his best friend, killed someone he knew, and made him think that a close family-friend was dead! (…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think getting almost killed by dragons is punishment enough, when time comes. And if he doesn’t face the dragons, he never goes home.
Despite what everyone here may think, the Queen has all of our characters under her little finger. If they kill her, they don’t go home, if they don’t help they don’t go home. If they…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I did have something more devious planned but that got…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Now just so you don’t get the wrong idea of my favorite charrie, here’s a piece of him before they go to the hallway and banquet hall…
NAHIM
No one could see the expression Nahim wore under his helmet, and he was thankful for that. It was a face of sympathy, of anger, of mistrust, and of memories rolled into one. He understood her, she was…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
THE QUEEN
That was it. The warrior who had first run now had then come back now was angry at her. She rose, in all of her glory, light green illuminated her frame. Anger rose in her face. She stretched forth her hand towards the defiant fool (sorry, I’m in character) to do to him who knows?
But a smile suddenly crossed her lips, not a devious…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hold on guys, the Queen shall return once I finish reading three pages!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh you guys! The Queen has got something planned for you, **devious laughter**
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @highscribeofaetherium @grcr
Well, I think I’m gonna sign off for the night. I’m not sure if I’ll have much time tomorrow to RP but I’ll try to at least read through anything I miss.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh goodness. Sometimes it would be nice if we could see messages pop on the screen as soon as they’re sent instead of refreshing the page.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
It was just Kari, Hugo, Amir, and Hedieh. The rest are still back with the queen.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm then maybe we have some conflict here, eh?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, to be fair, he hasn’t known all the other characters any longer than he’s known the queen, soooo
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Since these characters have known each other longer than they know the queen, I think it makes sense that they trust each other more than they trust her.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah I can’t tell you how many times I start typing and before I finish someone else posts something else lol.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @grcr @esther-c @rae @highscribeofaetherium @mineralizedwritings
Kari
“I’m coming, too,” Amir added.
“Me, too,” Hugo put in.
“Okay, well, let’s go.” Kari started off in the direction Ottoline had gone, with Amir, Hedieh, and Hugo following her. “I hope they didn’t get far.”
The four fell into silence as…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh that’s true! I was speed-reading to catch up on all the posts lol. Just pretend Lane said “the other guy” instead of Ellis.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@grcr @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @rae
Meanwhile….
Kari
“Well, this is fantastic.” Kari laughed sarcastically. Things kept getting crazier, but she knew she couldn’t lose her mind or they were doomed. Maybe she had already lost it, but in all cases, she needed to think rationally. “We all stumble…[Read more]
- Load More
