-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes he did. Though don’t tell HighScribe this, but Nahim would never shoot someone from behind, or stab them. His brother died by being stabbed in the back while he dueled, so Nahim considers it dishonorable.
Uh oh, look at @highscribeofaetherium ‘s signature…That doesn’t bode well. 👀
Lol! For who? Zahlin or Nahim?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin @princesschronicle22
“Where is this place? Where in the Galaxies!?!” Kid ran down the stone hallway of a place he didn’t know. “Kwin! If this is another one of your jokes I’ll have your head! Do you hear me!” Kid shouted at the walls. He didn’t mean it, of course, but Kwin and he had had their *ahem* little skirmishes over practical…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @loopylin
Also, Kid doesn’t wear the traditional full body Realn armor, instead he wears only a breastplate backplate, and gauntlets. He sometimes wears a face mask over his nose and mouth. He has a hoodie type thing he wears under his armor, and jeans. He also wears leather lace up steel toed boots, cuz why not?
His choice…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 11 months ago
It’s fine. I am usually the same!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You guys really escalated the problem. Oh boy, here we go…
Nahim
Nahim punched Zahlin in the stomach, a little to the side and up at an angle, a trick he had accidentally (unfortunately for his older brother) learned many years ago to put pressure on the diaphragm. Zahlin brought his sword down on Nahim, but it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry, when I posted that I hadn’t seen your post. Woops.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, awesome. Thanks. 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr @rae @anyone-else-that-I-missed
Ok, so I really want to RP for Amir or Hedieh today, but it looks like a lot has happened. 😂 Can someone catch me up on what’s going on? All I know is that they were transported to a different world and a queen wants them to f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh yeah! I like that! I hadn’t noticed that issue before, but that does make sense. And it also really shows how much the brothers really love each other. (I don’t know what you’re planning to do with this story, but it’s also could be a point of conflict among the brothers because some might want to leave and others want to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Actually, a duel might be fun…I’m rethinking. What do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“I want you to think very carefully about your next moves. I don’t want to have to kill you both.” Ellis through his word over his head, which nahim thought a little pointless. He heard another voice say this was going to be fun, but he ignored it, keeping his yes of the sword waved in front of him.
“You think your…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi Elizabeth, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!
I’m hybridlore on here, a homeschooled high schooler, sci-fi/dystopian writer, violinist, and follower of Jesus. It’s nice to meet you!
I didn’t read everyone’s questions, so if I give you the same one, don’t worry about answering it.
What are your favorite books/series?
What’s the plot of…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Nice job!
Sorry I never got back to you on that! I would post about the things you like, what You’ve been doing lately, or things you’ve learned recently. Everyone has their own interests so a lot of what I like might no seem interesting to you.
@euodia-vision @trailblaze
Y’all could always talk about books you’ve been…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That works so much better! I’m excited to see what you come up with for Nano!
I agree with Freedom, I think the only main thing I noticed was the characters were a bit confusing in the beginning. I didn’t know if we were looking at two of Viktor’s friends, but then I realized one was his father. Maybe change a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure. Nahim really doesn’t have anything better to do, besides he likes Ellis.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
NAHIM
Nahim nodded and tapped his right shoulder pad where a dragon bust with a stone on the chest, and wings going out to the side. There also was a dragon picture on the right side of his chest on his breastplate. “Have you ever fought dragons? Don’t tell the magical Queen, but I fought with them, I only have head knowledge and some…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
NAHIM
“It is made of a special crystal that with a sudden burst of energy bursts up as molten crystal. Then it hardens, naturally, glowing and really hot. If you touched this right now, you’d get an immediate burn, though,” Nahim touched the blade with his armored fingers “I’m not in much danger from one unless it gets in between the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, known around here as Trailblazer, because I enjoy hiking and mountains. I write a lot of contemporary fiction, as well as historical fic, some mystery, and some journalism. I also like photography.
A few quick questions for you:
What’s your favorite place you’ve ever been to?
Do you have any other…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
NAHIM
“Is that thing a weapon?” Ellis motioned at Nahim’s crystal sword.
“It is. I don’t do well with guns,” Nahim patted the gun completely concealed in a custom holster on his left hip. “But swords! They are the thing I can wield.” He unhooked his sword handle and rotated a piece on it with his thumb. Immediately, molten green crystal…[Read more]
- Load More
