-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
How would Ottoline react to Nahim now? I know she was terrified of him before, has anything changed?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“Zahlin would help, I have no doubt. Why don’t you turn the the guy on your left, and ask him? He at least has a quiver of arrows.” Nahim stood up. “I will look abroad. I’ll meet you a little later, so long.” Nahim turned, wondering who he should approach.
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Signed,
An eager me
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
The Wanderer and the Wayward
The Mafia of Heather Flights
If you ever publish these two books, YOU MUST TAG ME!!!!!! I would read these.
Jacobson’s
So, If I just picked this book up at the library and read the back cover, I honestly most likely wouldn’t read it. It’s mysterious and I like those types of books sometimes, bu…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oof, Nahim’s words are getting harsh!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Ellis muttered to Nahim in response, “I’ve been trying to help them, but none of them care. I can’t protect them if they won’t even let me help them.”
Nahim looked at him through his visor, shocked. He never had thought about it, but Ellis was right.
“I can’t let them die. My entire family gave their lives for people like them…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I found an obituary column for my great grandfather and great grandmother! That’s two steps closer to him than I’ve gotten in probably years! Now I just have to track his life down bit by bit, I am exited!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m open.
I’m a curious type of girl (hence the looking through old old posts and looking at people’s profiles) I like to here about stuff other people write and seeing if it would be a book I would read (I’m very picky about books, if they don’t grab me and pull me in, they aren’t going to be finished) plus, I love meeting…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
Nahim stared after Zahlin as he put his helmet back on, he didn’t need any of thses most likely screemish (I cannot spell that word!) People of Lillen seeing his face. Ellis trudged back to the dining hall, a bad mood forming over his face. Nahim debated following Zahlin, but Zahlin’s quest was basically…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m glad it doesn’t snow like that where I am. We do get some snow, and I enjoy a pretty snow here and there, but after one big storm I’m done for the year lol. I prefer 70 degrees and sunshine. It’s supposed to be getting up to 80 this weekend, which is a little unusual for October.
Sounds good! Should we have @rae…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lucky!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I came across your profile in my looking through old kp posts from about five-eight years ago. Now I’m wondering, what’s life like for you now? Have you ever published your works? What are your works?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops, sorry that’s @princesachronicle22
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure, I can reel Nahim in, as soon as I hook him. Though, he didn’t eat anything at the party, so maybe by now he’s hungry. Though Nahim often doesn’t like to show his red irises and red sclerae to a whole bunch of strangers…he’s gotten a lot of attention, stares, and questions from that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Instead of “powered up” you could say flaming, or motivated, or make up a random word! 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ooh, I never thought of that!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah! Maybe they go to kill a dragon later on, but Conviction can’t cut the scales so Nahim (pinned under a boulder, so he can’t do anything) throws his sword to Ellis, to see if that will work. Or would Conviction be able to cut through dragon scales?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I don’t want Nahim to have any magical powers, but the idea came from if you met someone new with this cool futuristic weapon you know how to use, wouldn’t you want to hold it? I would if I knew how to use it or not! Plus, Nahim would be interested in Conviction.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
No, they haven’t even got really started.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What if Ellis and Nahim traded swords for a little while? What would happen?
- Load More
