-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009 @hanako @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @grcr @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @anyone-i-missed
Kari
Kari observed the conversations in the room as she slowly ate the food on the table before her. She was too hungry to care about whether or not she was being poisoned; besides, why would the queen want to…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Nahim
“She’s alright.” Nahim spun around. All it was was one of guys he had seen at the party. Nahim looked at Ottoline. She was still trembling a little, but she seemed relieved by the presence of the other man. “She’s just a little on edge.” ‘Yeh, she’s afraid of me.’Â
“Ottoline, that’s a pretty name, it fits you. Well, w…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Woops! It might be tomorrow before I can look at your website. Eh! Tech, so many problems!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Honestly (IF you want my opinion) I like your originally title. Though it’s your choice.
Ooh! A button I can push!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh man! This will be interesting.
Also, how domyiu correctly pronounce ‘Ottoline?’
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“I-I-I’m Ottoline.” The girl clasped her hands. She was trembling.
“Are you alright?” ‘She better not be scared of me.’ “Are you chilled?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmmm…Now I think I might read this book if I had time.
Two comments:
1)
Outside there was a guy on a skateboard riding around the half-deserted lot in front of the store. He had blonde hair that was getting…
So I think that thses two sentences could potentially flow into each other better.
2) Ignore this one if you don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, have I mentioned this already but I really like your pfp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, even my Nahim, who sympathizes with people who’s homes are being/have been destroyed hates her now. How will they feel about Fennin?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think that the characters should be able to survive, unless they’re fighting an entire army of dragons or something, lol. They have multiple weapons that should be able to kill dragons fairly effectively, so if things get too serious, we can sort of cheat them out,
Yeah, I see what you mean.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
She originally was meant to be hardened by the pain of seeing her country fade away, but then she evolved. I’ve got to watch myself because her rapid growth from just an everyday demanding queen to a…well what she is has made her liked by me.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fennin is probably the only Lillenning who has the actual physical ability to fight well.
If you don’t like my idea, let it be lost. Honestly, I didn’t like it myself either that much.
@anyone and everyone
Any ideas? We don’t want any dead charries.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol! Flaz is soooooo ridiculously funny, and rude!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
One last thing, after my last post with her, do you guys have at least some sympathy for the Queen? I mean, she’s trying to hold a kingdom together while it’s being attacked alone. Not to mention fearing her son will be killed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Also, what do you think of Fennin’s plan?…
One or two warriors will remain at all times with any who don’t know how to fight (Fennin is more conscious that that may be the case than the Queen is) and for a time they will train on palace grounds. Meanwhile the rest of the warriors set out at first light the next day to go after the dragons and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Poor Leon!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
