-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops @scripter-of-kingdoms got your tag wrong!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@kads
Hey!! Nice to meet you, it’s cool you’re back! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler and teenage girl, sci fi/dystopian writer, and violinist!
Congratulations on finishing three novels! That’s amazing! I’m about a quarter through my first actual novel (I’ve had lots of projects before, but never got more than a few chapters…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
*Eleven pages later* (And yes, I read all of them lol)
I’ve got about twenty-thirty minutes before I’ll be off again for tonight, but I’m available tomorrow afternoon.
In answer to your earlier comment about the bunk beds, yes, the middle bunks are a little difficult to get into. There’s not much space between bunks, either,…[Read more]
-
Ruth and
Lin are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh no!
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! everyone get out of the way, someone might be approaching Zahlin!
-
Ruth replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
oh my goodness girlie you have a whole universe going on over there! sounds like you really like sci-fi! i’d assume you like star wars then?
Actually, I’ve only actually watched the first two or three movies. My brother got the Lego sets because they were”cool” and I know some stuff about it, but I’m not a crazy fan, e…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah. XD Ma girl Hedieh is ready for any adventure. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
NIA PROFILE PIC NIA PROFILE PIC
Oh yes. 😉 I love WFS so much!! 🥰 I could rant about it forever! XD
ayyyy fellow string player! i’m a cellist myself *high five*
Noice!! How long have you been playing?
hmmmmm… probably Tragedy Boys, it’s very special and dear to my heart 💗 the characters are unbelievably special to me &…
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Heyyyy welcome back!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Ok so since you have so many projects that you’ve completed/are working on, which one is your favorite? (I know this is a hard question, sorryyy 😭)
Ummm… I’m trying to think o…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I tried making a blanket, but got bored! XD
the three i’ve already written are The Azure Diamond, The Fight for the Kingdom (those two are part of a 9-book series) and Land of the Paper Cranes (a standalone)! the three i’m working on are Tragedy Boys, The Azure Diamond (i’m rewriting it from scratch) and a new project that…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @hanako @highscribeofaetherium @acancello @grcr @rae @trailblazer @Idon’tthinkImissedanyonethistime🤞😂
Amir
Amir felt his jaw drop and didn’t stop it. Dragons? None of these people knew how to kill dragons. Well, a few of them may have known… But Amir didn’t! There was no way he could kill a dragon. He just knew it wouldn’t happen.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@queen_of_alvastia I couldn’t help but notice your profile pic. I’m guessing you horseback ride too? If you do, I have two questions. One, what’s your favorite gait? Two, have you ever had the same foot stepped on six times by six different horses (Or come close to it)?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ruth replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
ahhh a fellow crocheter! what do you like to make?
I started making dishcloths for family, then dabbled in doilies and some other stuff. I currently have a project on hold of doing a cape. How about you?
nice to meet you! i saw you’ve been chatting up lin lately, she’s one of my best friends hehe
Yeah, we’ve been swapping WIP…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
We need to make a topic just for writer’s memes! Though three wouldn’t be as funny if we didn’t know the characters! XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Greetings from Wond!
Everyone around here calls me Rae or @rae. I am a sci-fi and fantasy writer for the Wond Galaxy for over a year now.
You crochet! I do too!
Do you horseback ride?
And odd question no one has answered yes too…
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on six times by six different horses?
(for…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Seriously! XD
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @spinner4him @freedomwriter76 @power @euodia-vision @hybridlore Hey, could you guys all pray for my family and I? My entire family is going through some hard times, and I’ve been…*sigh*…living in a fog. That’s the easiest way to explain it. Thanks, guys.
-
🙏🏻
-
I’m sorry. I’ll definitely be praying.
-
@rae
Me too!!
-
-
Praying for you girl!
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Just conversation is fine, and I don’t mind catching up on a little action if suddenly our not-that-frequentors show up. Grasp the moment if it comes. You can still react to Fennin and ask him question, just tag me and I’ll catch up Monday/Tuesday. Thanks guys!
-
Ruth replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So this is a mix mash of stuff I wrote around last Christmas that summary-ish.
Fgg
HE WAS THE LAST NAYHELM. He was the last of that small, but strong Realn family-clan. He was the only survivor of the Laxan invasion. Looking at him with his traditional Nayhelm style Realn armor he looked normal, not strange or speical. But if…
- Load More
