-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are Ev and *temporarily forgets her name* Falon still going to the dance together?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My charries Lukas and Fynn should get to know Chase!! Lukas is more on the quieter side, while Fynn can be a little more wild. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure where they left off so…
Ami
“Ok, so color scheme. What color do you want to go with for the dance?” Ami asked as she walked down the hall with Clint. It felt really good to plan for something, and know it was going to happen, unlike the last few months where their whole group was being chased across the coun…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae (I think this is everybody with a villain, right?)
I’m gonna go ahead and RP for Kian real quick…
Kian
Kian’s eyes shot open. Where was he? He stood up and pulled out his sword, slowly spinning around trying to identify any possible threats. Who had kidnapped him? The last thing he remembered was falling aslee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I’m doing pretty good. I had a lot of back and shoulder pain yesterday due to yard work and my scoliosis flaring up haha but I’m feeling better. I took a break from writing yesterday bc of it and watched Captain America: The First Avenger instead😂
Aw, that’s no fun. Except for the fact that you got to watch Captain Ameri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
I doooo 😂
I actually do it to my younger siblings more often than my older brother. 🤭🤣
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley
Eleanor. XD
Jayson“Who are you?!”
Civilians. Great. No firearms necessary. I latched my watch back on my wrist and scrunched my eyebrows at the young lady. Faint British accent, over aggressive manner. Probably scared out of her witts if I had learned anything in Psyc.
Raphael slid his hands in his pockets with a sma…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Note: we are still sorting out Raphael’s family history/denomination, so, besides knowing that they’re very observant, that’s kinda in the air. While he does end up messianic, he’s not quite there yet.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
These two are written in a style that is way not my usual limited omniscient view, part of the reason they’re now joining this castle. So if the voice jumps around a bit, blame Jay.
Jayson Barans
Long gloomy halls after long muggy stairways. Just a few minutes in this place and the dark ages were making a lot more…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Alright, first quick descriptions.
Jayson Barans
Appearance: 5′ 10″, wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, lightly suntanned caucasian. 17 years of age.
Nationality: Canadian American. {Polish, Native, English, Irish.
Pastimes: cross country running, martial arts, books, viola, parkour, firearms.
Religion: Apostolic…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Siblings! The most funny group of people ever!
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
This is another one…

-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey, I’m posting this here since you guys know who Chase is, but I wan to know what you think of this board for him, there’s something wrong with it, but I can’t figure it out…(besides the big empty space)…

-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I did a little bit of research and from what I can gather it looks like multiple tables, which would make sense given the number of guests in attendance. Also, I read about some of the food served if that interests you guys. This is just an example.
Hors d’oeuvres: oysters, deviled eggs, canapes (I’m not familiar with those)
Soups: turtle…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Chase Duke
Most of the time, he will have black eyes, like you can’t tell between the pupil and iris, though they are naturally a bright green, and if h trusts you, he will show you he can change his iris color at will. His hair is dark. He always wears a hoodie and jeans, many times the hood is pulled over his eyes. About 5’6″. 15 ye…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What if the charrie was pulled from school when he was little and is fifteen, but only knows how to read, write, talk like an orator (when in the mood and it is a natural gift) good with animals and knows very little math? In other words, he’s not up to his age level in school…
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper
Anyone know how these parties are supposed to work? Do they have the food at a long dining table? At round tables around the room? On a table where people go up and help themselves and then find seats wherever?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I criticize to much. Disregard that I ever said anything, I shouldn’t be criticizing on an RP.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Razath?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
May I make a request,
To add a charrie to this craziness? - Load More
