-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If I can’t RP again tonight, I’ll be able to get to it sometime tomorrow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
See ya! I have to go to work!
Horses!!!!!!!
I LOVE my job!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Koshtin
Koshtin smiled again, stepping down from his throne, he formed images of black vapor before their eyes, narrated a story,
“Once Black Sky, king and god of all, ruled this great planet. Everything was harmony, no wars began, everyone was provided for. But then there was a rebellion, and now our countries are split, between those loyal,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Koshtin
Koshtin stood from his throne, his eyes gleaming with glee.
“You were chosen well! Welcome to Gilgan, I hope you enjoy your star, because you will not leave until I say you do.” He smiled evilly.
Koshtin wouldn’t have let them actually kill each other, at least not all of them, if one couldn’t survive, he didn’t belong. @savannah_g…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Nevermind, it’s Koshtin and it’s the land of Gilgan
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Help! I don’t remember the king’s name!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas Rigere is almost completely unkillable.
Rigere.
Without flinching, Rivers calmly grabbed the knife at her neck with her unprotected hand. No blood came from her fist. There was a sound of cracking ice as she said coldly,
“I am immortal, Fool! And as for you!” Rigere turned to the king. “You are about to be mortal, if you are not already,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Our life was pretty crazy before this, so when my parents saw that we had a chance to go to a somewhat ‘normal’ school, they jumped on it. My two other siblings go here too, but oldest brother works as a therapist. Do you have any siblings?”
Crazy life, yeah. Chase new what that was like, and a normal school…What is a nor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009
I can have Kian intervene. I don’t know what good that will do, but we’ll see.
Kian
Kian couldn’t hide his surprise when the man who had been shapshifting, suddenly shifted into a fire-breathing dragon. Kian didn’t mind some violence, but this was going too far. If he wanted these people t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@savnnah_grace2009
Funnnn 😁I know some of my characters are going to be so confused. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Haha, just kidding, I guess I don’t have to go yet. 😂
Lukas
“Uh, My-my mother wanted me here. Y-you?”
Lukas felt a small spark of empathy for Chase. He must be nervous. At least that why Lukas always stuttered. Lukas gave him a confident smile. “Cool! I guess it’s the same for me. Except… my father really wanted me here.” And Lukas wan…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
109+ was the count then…I really don’t know about now…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Whew! that’s longer than I remember!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“What brought you to the school?” Chase hid his surprise about this being a school, he hadn’t been in a real school long, something always went wrong. Someone would bully him and his fists would lash out, he’d even broken someone’s nose before. Other times the teachers treated him special because he was a “poor dear” and Cha…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, here’s list from a while ago of my charries, a lot has changed since then, but I don’t feel like updating it now.
Character list…
Guardian Angels…
Nahim- main character of Guardian Angels
Mandin-best friend of Nahim
Milcah-Mandin’s father
Nahor-Lord of the Ward
Canin-traitor to the Realn
Paul-another friend of Nahim’s
Akin-leader of the… -
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey, is this a good description? I can’t think of any other way to say it, but I’m not sure it it’s clear…
Some of the gauges went crazy, and the display screen morphed into a different shape, like that of half a sandwich, cut diagonally with all corners cut off.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I have to go now, but I’ll be able to RP some more this afternoon. (Hopefully XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(wow Ev you’re so forward about it, I think it took Skylar&Loki and Bucky&Riya like three RPs just to ask)
Oh yes. XD He…. Doesn’t really beat around the bush. 😂
Ev
Falon closed her locker and asked, “What color scheme should we do?”
“Well, I like the color red. So we could totally do a bright red… or a darker red. I don’t know, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m super late to the party, but welcome to Kingdom Pen, Elizabeth!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I have no idea what everyone else has already asked you, so I only have two questions for ya. 😊
1. If you could visit any country in the wor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ikr, lol. Kian’s the strong and silent type… just a villain and that makes it a little creepier sometimes. XD
- Load More
