-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_gray2009
Okay, sure! So, something I didn’t ask for Sef but what are his like character arc themes? Does he struggle with feeling abandoned, rejected, feel like he has to take care of Self? Things like that, just so I know what kind of quotes to put.
Okay, sounds great! If you could maybe try to send the link for the photo, that might work?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It gets worse…
Jr holds all his grief up inside, thinking to grieve openly is a weakness. Eventually it turns into anger. He follows the road that his adoptive father followed, with his own twist. He vents all his anger towards his real father, Grathmere, and continues the greatest hatred for Grathmere there ever was.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6
Kid
“No, I’m afraid we haven’t met anyone named Kwin, but we’ll help you find him, I mean, if you’d like us to.” He smiled.
“Uh…no, I don’t need to find him now. I just was wondering if this was another one of his jokes, and if it was, I was going to kill him.” Kid became painfully aware his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Koshtin
“Fetch her! And you will not, I can.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I didn’t want to make a topic for this, but wanted to write it anyways…
The sound of drums seemed to shake the very foundation of the vacation house. Nae looked innocently up the set of winding stairs that led to Jr’s room with her large, childish eyes.
“Da, why is Junior trying to bring the house down with his drums?” Nahim gathered up his…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here is the current headache of the year…
Nahum-Alpha Slit Silvanus Thurston Dare Krogen Fives Grath
Warning, the arrangement may change later and I might add another name!
Now I shall disect his name! Each part has a meaning to his parents (he was their first child, so he got loaded on with meaning)
Nahum-from his father’s adoptive f…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
Not really a storyline, more like just points.
- Brandt saves Brenna, a slave/his Sweetheart
- Brandt’s leaders and fellows
- Brandt’s mission that he fails, falls and breaks his leg. Wounded.
- Elderly man takes him in, caring for him, not afraid to share beliefs.
- Brandt returns to fellows, overcome with guilt, pain, sorrow, depression,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Oh Arabian, my poetry in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
It’s as a Vow, and It’s as a Rule
A little child’s first cry,
It’s little voice piercing the sky.
It’s as a vow and it’s as a rule,
That life should spring forth fresh and new.
A little toddler with feet so small,
Pads down the grass that is so tall.
It’s as a vow, and it’s as a rule,
That life should be given to you.
 …[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“A hero is the one who bleeds, red drops that fall like planter’s seeds.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Two things. How is your aunt? And how is your Scoliosis going?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Koshtin
Koshtin’s crooked smile faided on his lips. His eyes went pale as death, his hands had a black vapor. The black vapor became like a ring around her neck. She felt something choking her, but it couldn’t be pulled away, for her fingers passed through it, yet it still held her. Her feet floated six inches above the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009
The biggest thing I noticed for critiquing was that it was kinda confusing with all the characters who was doing what. I got lost on who the soldiers were and who the slaves were in the first few paragraphs and kinda got lost on what everyone was doing whilst reading.
Yeah, I was a little worried about…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
Hello.
I’ve recently been wishing I could write more short stories, and finally I sat down at my computer today and started typing. Following is the first part of One More Chance. Critics are the thing I want.
1 ~ “You are a murderer”
A long caravan of horses, camels and people, some riding on the backs of the animals, some with hands tied,… -
Ruth replied to the topic Back Stories, the thing that shapes life in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago

Glace
The eyes look weird cuz I had to paste the irises in and I’ve never done that before…Any tips on how to do that better?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Glad you like it! Of course!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase hung back as Fynn greeted a blue girl, her horse ad what guessed to be his really really close friend. I don’t belong here. He quickly pulled his hood over his face again, hoping the two girls and odd horse wouldn’t notice him. He slouched against the wall, watching as the four talked.
The horse interested him the mo…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxion
Thanks for the reply
- Load More
