-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase pulled his sleeve down. The red in his eyes slowly faded back to black.
“Only every time I pull up my hood, only every time I look at the back of my hand. Only every time I see a mother smiling at her child.” Chase let out a deep breath. “Only every time I feel alone.” He looked away, a sorrowful expression in his…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol our character list has changed a lot! I’m too tired right now to come up with any good ideas, but I’ll see if I get any brainstorming done tomorrow.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s good you guys caught it early. I’m sure it’s been nice to have a little time to mentally adjust and learn about how to manage it. It can be a pretty big lifestyle change, especially if you’re unprepared. My brother has type one as well- he was diagnosed when he was eight, I was ten. He had been having a lot of other issues…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you’ve ever watched the animated film, The Bad Guys you will know. My little brother has watched it like five times in the past two months. Not a bad movie, has some unbiblical things in it but otherwise it’s pretty cool.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Whatever ya guys do, we have to have the phrase, “Let’s bounce.” IT IS IMPERATIVE!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s Freedom’s.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
I love how neat this outline looks. Lol. Cuz my method of plotting differs with every book and story I write. XD
I’d love to critique it, but I don’t have the brain power to do that right now. And since I offered to give you feedback on your WIP, I might just wait to read it instead of just the outline.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Callista
“Um, I believe I saw a sign when we were walking through here earlier. If I remember right, they’re being taught by the dance instructor from the school. Actually you know what…” she pulled out her phone. “I’ll be right back.”
After a minute or so, she returned. “Alright. I found the instructor’s website and I’m fi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I knowwwww
I just recently wrote the scene where Amir dies and afterwards I was like, “Esther, why did you do this?!?!” (But I also wrote a short epilogue that I absolutely love because for the most part the subplots have been resolved, but the epilogue leaves a wide opening for a sequel…. 😏)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“I don’t know how to dance.”
Lukas chuckled. “Well, you’re in good company. I don’t know how to dance either.”
“I can teach you!”
Lukas gave Fynn’s grinning face a smirk. “Um, I’ll pass on that.”
“Aw, come on. I’m a wonderful dancer. Let me demonstrate.”
Lukas closed his eyes and threw out his hands. “No, no. P…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Liv didn’t let him finish. She lightly slapped him across the face, but it still made a louder sound than she intended. “Goodbye, Fynn.” Fynn gaped at her, his jaw practically on the floor. And then Liv couldn’t do it anymore. She burst out laughing. Xandro neighed, as if amused. Fynn looked from her to Lukas, and back to her,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m dead for inspiration.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s fantastic, I love it. 🤣
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m not the happiest with it, but Nae’s board…

-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

- Load More
