-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww 😢 Poor boi. He needs hugs. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word, I love that. 🤣
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium @anyoneelse Hi! I was wondering if any of you do classical conversations? We’re thinking about doing it for next semester. If so, do you like it?
-
Trailblazer changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Please say a prayer in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that’s especially tough if he’s so young he can’t even understand it very well! My brother gets irritable when his blood sugars are high, too, but he’s learned how to manage anger better now, so it usually comes across as grumpiness. I usually just get more tired than usual if my blood sugar is high.
I can also see how it would…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“It’s been a year since my father went to prison, since then, I’ve been dumped in the laps of every foster family they could come up with.” Chase sighed. “I guess, I just am tired of most people, of living in a family. I mean, anydayI could be taken away to another home, why do I need to make bonds? Nothing in my life is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, Nahim is the only pacing around the entire campsite rn, so as long as she doesn’t step on a stick or something, she could potentially slip through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If ya’re interested, there’s a channel on YouTube, Music Medleys, that compiled a couple soundtrack things from Marvel. He doesn’t have much, though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I mean, he only started one, and almost started a couple more, so we can have a small wild fire…we just can’t burn down the forest…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I don’t know, I just have trouble finding people who are like me. I…I have a foster family, the Marshalls, and they’re just exploding with happiness, and joy, and…God. Meanwhile I sit in the corner. “
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait, did Fire Face start a fire again?
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl Welcome to KP! I’m most commonly RAE around here, but my nickname is Ruee. I’m gonna warn you now, I’m a horse nutz, and well…ask anyone on Character Party, and they’ll tell you never get me started on dragon pics! I am currently writing sci-fi, but dabble in fantasy. How bout you?
-
Hi RAE! That’s so cool! My nickname at home is Rae too!!!😆 Thanks for reaching out!
Sci fi is sweet! I have several WIPs which are fantasy, children’s Christian fiction and I’m trying a thriller 🤞🤣-
Oh cool! My initials spell Rae.
A thriller, huh, never thought about that.
Hey, do you know how to introduce yourself round here?
-
-
Ahem. Clueless 🤦♀️
-
Oh hello! Just saw this convo and wanted to hop in for a sec. So if you want to introduce yourself, press the Community tab. Then press “Start Here” and then “Create a New Topic.” I think that makes sense… I think… 😂 Anyway, welcome to the Kingdom! I’ll be sure to give a more thorough introduction of myself once you create your intro post. ὠ…
-
@vinagirl @esther-c is right. Press directly on “Community” at the top of the page (if you have a tablet, it may be three white lines, which you press and select “Community”) then look for the words ” General site info” and under that should be the words “Start HERE”; press on that. Then, if you can’t find “start new topic” (don’t worry, it took…[Read more]
-
Thanks so much RAE! I think i did it 🤣🤞
-
-
Thank you so much! That was very hel 😆
-
Very he *
-
-
-
-
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I feel bad for Silas.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
Nahim watched Carrie go back to the circle around the fire. He hoped she got the message. He sighed, picking up his pace.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
“I don’t soak myself in death.” His features contorted in concentration as he formed a picture with his eyes. A woman, middle-aged but with deep lines of care worn into her dirty face. Her brown hair was curly and tangled, her eyes vambrant with green, though blood trickled down her face, and her lifted hand was stained…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s so cool!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
C, I’m so sorry if I did that wrong. For having been exposed to your charries so long, they still have that touch I can’t grasp.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Gunslinger
Undisturbed by his sudden transportation, but alert at his new surroundings, Gunslinger walked down the odd halls. Definitely not Fettian make. Bursting through the doors at the end of the hall, he said,
“What’s the trouble?” Only one man was in the room, a sword in his hand.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim
As Niko made his intros, Nahim bound Vethe and left her by Ellis without a word, before slinking off into the night where Dathaln was tethered. He stroked the elk’s nose.
“Hopefully nothing else happens. Wake me up if I fall asleep, okay?” Nahim picked up his self-assigned post of pacing the perimeter of darkness around the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase pulled his sleeve down. The red in his eyes slowly faded back to black.
“Only every time I pull up my hood, only every time I look at the back of my hand. Only every time I see a mother smiling at her child.” Chase let out a deep breath. “Only every time I feel alone.” He looked away, a sorrowful expression in his…[Read more]
- Load More

I have heard of it, but I dont think we ever did it. Sorry I couldn’t be more of a help 🙂
Very late answer XD I would recommend it! Every system has its weaknesses so expect to see some, but the teaching methods foster a lot of thought and perspective.
That’s ok! Gotcha, yeah. We ended up enrolling for this semester and I really do enjoy being part of a group like this, but the homework is sometimes a lot.