-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas From SE:
Igua
Okay who was playing jokes on him now? One minute he’s walking to his cabin in Peaceful Valley, with some of the supplies Skullcrusher had wanted and the next he’s…wherever he is now. Who were these people? Some of them didn’t look Wondian at all and he couldn’t see anyone that looked Realn, Cloak or not. He pressed h…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome! I’m Janessa, known around here as Trailblazer! I write primarily contemporary fiction/historical fiction, but I’ve done mystery, attempted fantasy (and realized I don’t have the imagination for that lol), and dipped my toes in journalism. Aside from writing, I like photography, hiking, mountains, or a combination of all three.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I’ve done that soo many times… the interesting rabbit holes we find. I believe the last one I fell down was the difference was Scottish sayings and proverbs. I didn’t find what I was looking for, but as I now can no longer remember what that was everything is fine. XD
Ah, freeverse…
Freeverse is a thing
That I cannot…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
“Now the memory of two,
Do you hold close to you” -
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know, but I’m still sus-spish-ee-us!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*Me reading pamphlet*
“HOODIES”
*Me: eep!*
XD
I’ve got no problem with it, but Chase would strongly object. Chase needs to drop the hoodie for an hour anyways. Me like it.
@esther-c What if Callista got teamed up with Chase as dance partners at the lessons?! XD, the chaos! Chase would be so afraid of Fynn!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*Narrows eyes*
Devious plans over here against the charrie I stole. I’m watchin’ you two.
Firing a gun at Gunslinger, aye? Well, first, while Gunslinger acts relaxed and cool, undisturbed and downright unalert, he can get a shot out before your Kal pulled her gun. He’s as old as the hills, but still young, and it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, KP eats posts sometimes. Life.
It’s not KP, it’s Wyoh.
She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely in her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical gh…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
@vinagirl (Thanks @rae for the tag XD I was super confused until I figured out why you had tagged me separately lol.)
Hi! I’m also a homeschooled Christian girl and oldest child! (Yay! XD) I go by Hybrid on here, and I write science fiction and sometimes dystopian.
It looks like you already got asked a ton of questions, and it’s getting late, so…[Read more]
-
Ruth and
Raegan Aubrey are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome, welcome!
(Now for my proper introduction XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!!
I write fantasy and dystopian, and I’ve dabbled a bit in historical and contemporary fiction.
My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Homeschooler club!!!!! I’m the middle child of three and the only girl.
The question I ask everyone:
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?
Oh! And the new one:
Have you almost gotten injured giving an animal hay?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
BTW. DO NOT ask @rae about dragon pics. I think she has everlasting dragon pictures stored in the depths of her computer and she will send a billion to you.
Can’t… Breathe… LOL!!!! That shall never die!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
(If they did, Gunslinger would probably just shoot them all. A dark end to this RP.)
This reply was modified 9 seconds ago by Cloaked Mystery.LOL! That line about Nahim and swiss cheese will never die, will it? XD
Hold on, let me change my forum signature…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone want to critique my plot? in the forum Plotting 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 FYI, I’m planning my own plot rn, and as I’ll not be able to give good critism, I shall not give any critism, but it sounds okay.
- Load More
