Hello, good people!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, good people!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Beth Torres
    @beth-torres
      • Total Posts: 334

@vinagirl

I messed up my last message and couldn’t edit! I was trying to say any of my siblings who are older are adults.. the others are toddlers. Lol. Sorry.

Please confer to me a moment as I proceed to scrutinize this thought to the maximum degree.

Raegan Aubrey
      @vinagirl
        • Total Posts: 57

@mineralizedwritings

Hello! I love dysoptian type books! They are so cool!

yes. Snakes are cool but I am a little (lot) scared of them😂

well I have several WIPs and they range from being started five years ago to yesterday 🤣

I have no idea where I’m going with a few and just write to get the ideas out of my brain, but there’s one children’s book that I’m really focusing on rn.
        it’s about an orphan girl who gets adopted into a big family after several very hard years of life. The family manners are all strong Christians and soon she becomes one too. I’ll have to post more about it later. It was nice talking to you

Raegan Aubrey
        @vinagirl

@RAE

no I have not had the experience of my foot being step on seven times by seven different horses. My condolences to anyone who has. It sounds painful 😂

yes I have actually. My family has several Nigerian dwarf goats and I have gotten stepped on many a time while trying to feed the greedy pigs.

Cloaked Mystery
          @jonas
            • Total Posts: 2624

@vinagirl

Hello! I’m Jonas (alias: Cloaked Mystery 😎) My sister mentioned most of the things already, but I am also a homeschooler (though not for much longer—I’m on my senior year), and I write fantasy.

Welp, that’s all. I’ve never been good at the newbie questions, so I’m going to skip that. See you around!

🏰 Fantasy Writer
            ✨ Magic System Creator
            🎭 Character RPer
            📚 Appreciator of Books

Raegan Aubrey
            @vinagirl

@highscribeofaetherium

Hello! (I tried to respond to you once already but I’m not sure if it showed up so I’m gonna try again just to make sure. So sorry if you get two replies😂)

Bridget is such a pretty name! Hey, it’s a cool tag tho! Swords are very cool! I like them too!
              It is (in my humble opinion) pop. No judgement to those who call it all the wrong names ( Jk 🤣)

I don’t think a hot dog is a sandwich though that is an interesting take on it

I’d say five 🤣

not was nice to meet you! Thank you for introducing yourself 😊

HighScribe
              @highscribeofaetherium
                • Total Posts: 2229

@vinagirl

Yeah, KP eats posts sometimes. Life.

Aw, thank you!

Actually, it’s soda lol. And I agree, a hotdog is not a sandwich.

That’s funny, my whole family said five as well.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

Esther
                @esther-c
                  • Total Posts: 3213

@vinagirl

Welcome, welcome!

(Now for my proper introduction XD)

I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!!

I write fantasy and dystopian, and I’ve dabbled a bit in historical and contemporary fiction.

My name is Raegan. I am the oldest of seven children and a lot of my writing inspiration comes from my big family.

Oh, the oldest child. Funnn. 😁 I’m half a middle child, since there’s only four of us, but I’m definitely a typical first-born girl. (I think… lol)

I am also a proud homeschooler (😂)

Oh yeah! *high five* There seems to be a lot of us on here. 😉

I love to write, mostly fantasy and children’s books, while trying a thriller 🥴🤣

Ooh, fun!! Children’s books and thriller are so different! XD What made you want to try writing thriller?

Andddd, now for some questions!

1. Do you like a food, meal, or food combination that others look at as weird?

2. Are there any books or book series that you’d call yourself a nerd of?

3. Top 5 favorite authors?

4. Do you have a favorite character? What are they like?

Nice to meet you and hope to see ya around!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

MineralizedWritings
                  @mineralizedwritings
                    • Total Posts: 2798

@vinagirl

Hello! I love dysoptian type books! They are so cool!

Yeah,I love writing dystopian!

yes. Snakes are cool but I am a little (lot) scared of them😂

XDXD

well I have several WIPs and they range from being started five years ago to yesterday 🤣

I have no idea where I’m going with a few and just write to get the ideas out of my brain, but there’s one children’s book that I’m really focusing on rn.
                    it’s about an orphan girl who gets adopted into a big family after several very hard years of life. The family manners are all strong Christians and soon she becomes one too. I’ll have to post more about it later. It was nice talking to you

Oh, that sounds cool! I kinda want to write a kids book someday too : )

You aswell!

へびは かっこいい です!

Raegan Aubrey
                    @vinagirl

Hello @jonas !!!

It did the same thing it did to your sister! 🤣🤦‍♀️So if you get a second reply from me, I apologize. Its nice to meet you! That’s cool!
                      it’s nice to have a sibling to work on stories with! Me and my brother used to do that all the time.
                      I’m a senior too!
                      It was nice to meet you! See ya around!

hybridlore
                      @hybridlore
                        • Total Posts: 1357

@vinagirl (Thanks @rae for the tag XD I was super confused until I figured out why you had tagged me separately lol.)

Hi! I’m also a homeschooled Christian girl and oldest child! (Yay! XD) I go by Hybrid on here, and I write science fiction and sometimes dystopian.

It looks like you already got asked a ton of questions, and it’s getting late, so I’ll see you around! Nice to meet you, and welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m excited to get to know you more!

There is always light behind the clouds.
                        - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Raegan Aubrey
                        @vinagirl

@hybridlore

Hello! Nice to meet you! Yay! XD

i love sci fi!!!! That’s so cool!!

Im excited to get to know you more too!
                          Thank you! 😊

Raegan Aubrey
                          @vinagirl

@beth-torres

I figured you meant something like that! 🤣

I am plagued with a typo problem I totally get it 😆😆🤣

RAE
                            @rae
                              • Total Posts: 3013

@highscribeofaetherium

Yeah, KP eats posts sometimes. Life.

It’s not KP, it’s Wyoh.

@vinagirl

She’s the ghost of KP, she haunts each topic searching for posts to devour. She serves no one and obeys no one. She is easily offended and mercy is a word rarely in her vocabulary. She annoys each member in her own way. Wyoh is our horrid technical ghost *shivers*

@savannah_grace2009
                              and I named her after she showed up on one of our rp’s and left a message. Ever since, she’s been targeting almost every member on KP. Recent topics page doesn’t work? Blame Wyoh. Site crashes for thirty seconds? Blame Wyoh. Post disappears? Blame Wyoh. Your suddenly signed out? Blame Wyoh. Mysterious posts? Blame Wyoh. Perfectly spelled tag doesn’t work? Blame Wyoh. KP lag? Blame Wyoh. Anything odd happens? Blame Wyoh.

And whatever you do, DO NOT ANGER HER!!!!!!!!! Or suffer forever.

Okay, yes I’m kinda exaggerating. It’s a joke between Sara and I. 

HighScribe
                              @highscribeofaetherium
                                • Total Posts: 2229

@rae

Oh, yeah. Sorry, Wyoh.

It's harder to make a square evil than it is a triangle.

Annoying side character of the KP cast.

TheArcaneAxiom
                                @thearcaneaxiom
                                  • Total Posts: 1251

@vinagirl

Welcome to KP!

I’m the Arcane Axiom, I love math, searching for divine fundamental truth, and exploring that in my writing. I read/write sci-fi/fantasy, and my current project is a universe I’m working on with my sister called the Septrum.

Questions!

Do you lean towards hard or soft worldbuilding? (hard meaning concrete rules for the readers to understand, vs soft meaning more open ended possibilities where anything goes.)

what is one of your favorite concepts you’ve seen in sci-fi/fantasy?

what is one of your favorite concepts you’ve made in sci-fi/fantasy?

And last but not least:

If I was given knowledge of everything, how would I know that it was everything, and not just a self consistent system that constitutes what I perceive to be everything?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 131 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >