Hello, good people!

Home Page Forums General Site Info Start HERE Hello, good people!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
  • Author
    Trailblazer
    @trailblazer
      • Total Posts: 595

@vinagirl

Welcome! I’m Janessa, known around here as Trailblazer! I write primarily contemporary fiction/historical fiction, but I’ve done mystery, attempted fantasy (and realized I don’t have the imagination for that lol), and dipped my toes in journalism. Aside from writing, I like photography, hiking, mountains, or a combination of all three. I was homeschooled most of my life but also spent a year in public school, so I’ve tasted both worlds. I won’t bombard you with any more questions, but I’m looking forward to seeing you around KP!

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Raegan Aubrey
      @vinagirl
        • Total Posts: 57

@rae

hahahhahaha that’s so awesome!
        I won’t anger her, I promise XD

Raegan Aubrey
        @vinagirl

@thearcaneaxiom

Hello! It’s nice to meet you! That’s so cool! The Septrum is a cool name!
          it’s awesome that you love math! (Wish I could say the same thing lol 😅)

I depends on what book I’m working on for the soft and hard thing. Some I like to be very flexible with and some have to have some hardcore rules.
          my favorite concept of Sci fi is probably all the cool gadgets, which are like magical, but are backed up by science. I think that’s really cool.

I’ve never wrote sci fi so I can’t really say I have a favorite concept I’ve made.

Lastly, that’s deeeeeeeeeep.
          i have no idea 🤣

Raegan Aubrey
          @vinagirl

@trailblazer

Hi Janessa!
            I’d say historical fiction is my favorite genre to read hands down! That’s so cool that you write it! Photography and hiking are fun! Those are really neat hobbies. Hey! That’s really cool. It’s very rare I meet a homeschooler that’s been in public school. I was in public from kindergarten to fifth and then was homeschooled from middle school to now.
            it’s really nice to meet you. I’m looking forward to seeing you around too!

Trailblazer
            @trailblazer
              • Total Posts: 595

@vinagirl

If you like historical fiction, I started a topic where I’ve been posting sections of one of my WIPs. Feel free to check it out!

My WIP (historical fiction)

"Real love is for your good, not for your comfort." -Justin Whitmel Earley

Raegan Aubrey
              @vinagirl

@trailblazer

Yay! I’d love to read it! Thank you 😊

TheArcaneAxiom
                @thearcaneaxiom
                  • Total Posts: 1250

@vinagirl

Hello! It’s nice to meet you! That’s so cool! The Septrum is a cool name!

Thanks!

it’s awesome that you love math! (Wish I could say the same thing lol 😅)

It’s not everyone’s thing, that’s totally fine, lol!

I depends on what book I’m working on for the soft and hard thing. Some I like to be very flexible with and some have to have some hardcore rules.

Cool! Yeah, I prefer hard, but soft still has lots of benefits.

my favorite concept of Sci fi is probably all the cool gadgets, which are like magical, but are backed up by science. I think that’s really cool.

Yeah, when it comes to sci-fi, it can be more rationalized, or it can be essentially magic in a robots clothing, lol!

I’ve never wrote sci fi so I can’t really say I have a favorite concept I’ve made.

Totally fine, but you said you’ve written fantasy right? What about that?

Lastly, that’s deeeeeeeeeep.
                  i have no idea 🤣

Fair enough🤣🤣

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Raegan Aubrey
                  @vinagirl

@thearcaneaxiom

Oh! 🤦‍♀️ I didn’t even catch the fantasy part!!! 🤣 sorry.
                    my favorite concept I’ve made up in my fantasy is this thing where there’s  two magical stones (that I have yet to name) and when you put them in any liquid it can turn into a medicine that can heal people (the stone doesn’t dissolve or anything and has infinite uses)

TheArcaneAxiom
                    @thearcaneaxiom
                      • Total Posts: 1250

@vinagirl

Totally fine!

Cool! What’s the significance about it being two stones? Are they both needed? Can they be fused into a mineral or alloy to keep it to one object?

He is perfect in Justice, yet He is perfect in Mercy, even when we fail Him. For this, He is good.

Raegan Aubrey
                      @vinagirl

@thearcaneaxiom

So the significance of the stones.
                        the stones are in two different necklaces. (And MAN am I struggling with the plot for this book. 😩🤣)

The stones were the most valuable assets to a certain country for war, because the medicine made from them not only cures sickness and disease, but can also seal wounds and heal broken bones. So they would give it to the soldiers and their troops would immediately be replenished. So the king had the stones made into necklaces gives them to his daughter and his daughter’s best friend for safekeeping. Etc.

It’s not really something that can be fused (or maybe it could be. I haven’t ever considered that actually 🤔)

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Raegan Aubrey.
                        Power
                        @power
                          • Total Posts: 292

. … — — –. -. — — / -.- -.-. .- .-.. -… / . …. – / — — .-. ..-. / … –. -. .. – . . .-. –.

isthay ecipherday ancay ouyay ifyay ongratulationscay andyay

You will love what you spend time with.

Allison
                          @acancello
                            • Total Posts: 838

@vinagirl

Hi! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I am homeschooled and in 10th grade. I love dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food, writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I am writing a dystopian and post-apocalyptic thriller novel now and are nearly done. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! Alright, now I’ll ask you some hopefully not already asked questions 😉 (If they were already asked, ignore them).

You can take only 3 books with you t0 a deserted island. Which three?

Do you like to do any sports? If not, do you have any other activities you like to do?

How often do you like to write?

What is your favorite character you have written?

Hope you love KP!!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 4 weeks ago by Allison.
                            Raegan Aubrey
                            @vinagirl

@acancello

Hello Allison! You have such cool hobbies! And your books definitely sound like something I want to read! 😄

Books: I’d take the Bible, the Scourge, and little women

i don’t really play official sports I just mess around. But my family has a gospel bluegrass band and I play the standup bass and fiddle and thats really fun.
                              I like to write at least twice a week and I usually am most productive before bed.

my favorite character I’ve made is Kaylin because I can relate to her (she’s based off of me 😂) she’s the oldest, is fiercely protective of her siblings and loves to have fun.

Thank you for reaching out! 😊

Sara
                              @savannah_grace2009
                                • Total Posts: 1984

@vinagirl

Hey there! I’m Sara, sometimes called Savannah by my readers (my pen name is Savannah Grace). I’ve never published a book before but I’m trying to get there!

I’m a freshman in high school and attend a public school (WHY am I the only one on KP that doesn’t homeschool??). I used to homeschool, but then transferred because God said that it was the best thing for me at that time. I’m considering going back to homeschool…but I don’t know at this point.

I write fantasy/allegorical/spiritual warfare books. (If you’re interested, I can give you the link to read some of it, or just tag you when I post some snippets!)

I spend my time hoarding chickens (I have way too many…but let’s not talk about that….lol), writing (I probably spend too much time doing that, but you know…hehe), drinking too much caffeine, and trying to survive public school where I have no really good friends….so yeah.

I’m not good at asking questions…but I’ll try.

Do you like coffee? If not, why? lol! (no judgement, though XD)

What is your top three favorite Christmas movies?

Do you have any pets?

What is your favorite animal?

See you around!!

Lukas&Livia
                                #Lalbert
                                Sef&Chase
                                #HOTTOLINE
                                LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Sara
                                @savannah_grace2009
                                  • Total Posts: 1984

@vinagirl

It is (in my humble opinion) pop.

YESSS. ThAnK yOu!!

@jonas
                                  @highscribeofaetherium

SEE? I’m not the only one!!!

Lukas&Livia
                                  #Lalbert
                                  Sef&Chase
                                  #HOTTOLINE
                                  LEFSE FOREVER!!!!!! <333

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 131 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >