-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, I knew it was pretty obvious. I’m not sure how else to write it (where it’s not obvious) in such a short word count.
So, yeah. As soon as I posted it I was like, oh, I need to add something that talks about how the rules/guards have been changed. Really when I wrote it I was thinking it’d have a few more scenes, but then when I got…[Read more] -
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s almost 2024 … 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh, I know, that’s the worst. Maybe try Nameberry? I usually go there for names.
-
hybridlore started the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @whalekeeper @rae @kyronthearcanin @trailblazer @anyone-interested
Hi! I wrote this short story… I think last week, and I would love any critiques or advice you guys have. I’m not really sure if the ending is timed right… but anyway, I’m excited to see what you think! The…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Peter gave a look of confusion which Pietro replied with a narrowing of his eyes. “They’re my chocolates.”
“Pietro.” Hannah gave the “look” that Pietro had known forever. “Let the kid have a chocolate.”
“These are rare Sokoivan chocolates, do you know how hard they are to find?”
“They’re hersheys just written in Sokovian,” Wanda argue…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it! Blair and Blaine are really similar names, though. That might get confusing, unless it’s intentional?
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is it more like the word “real”, but with the ‘l’ cut off and “eln” stuck on?
yes, I believe you could say that.
I’m probably always going to read it in my head as “realm” with an n (nothing sounds wrong about that to me) just cause that’s how it looks.
That makes sense. It just sounds wrong to me because my most successful way of m…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic An aggravation over Stained Glass in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
@koshka This is really beautiful!
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you for your thoughts.
I don’t really understand pronunciations that well, I know how it should sound in English, and I know how it should sound in Realn (for in reality, all the pronunciations are off, since the Realn language often adds sounds to words that are not represented in the word itself.) mainly because of accents and…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Heist (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @beth-torres
someone else rp, I don’t really have anything. This is our last rp:
Gunslinger
As the bits of bomb inside the bubble broke apart a centimeter a minute, Gunslinger turned around, flipping a switch on his gun and shooting over several heads to blast a hole in the opposite wall.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago

I’m not that happy with it for a couple reasons, but it captures pieces of Nahim’s heart rather well.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds like a plan!
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh this is so fun! Yeah, it’s after Christmas, but I’m answering anyway. XD
how do you celebrate Christmas Eve/Christmas?
Typically our church has a Christmas Eve service, so we’ll go to that. For Christmas Eve dinner, we’ll eat finger foods and we make a punch with Hawaiian Punch, 7-UP, and orange sherbet. Then there’s this cute…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I know this is late, but I’ll be praying for him too. That’s tough. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@everyone
What do y’all think about switching parnters for the next dance? Of course you can finish up your conversations and such though. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
He shrugged. “Well when I heard about the dance I didn’t really want to go, but when…” he trailed, catching himself before saying something embarrassing. “Yeah, I think I’d still want to go as long as you do.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I love both of those!! I can tell so much about these charries just from their boards.
And I’m assuming Rylee loves dogs or something like that…? She sounds pretty cool. 😏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, what’s the #bringbackthou thing? I noticed it’s on Jonas’s signature too.
- Load More
