-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“My father is more humble than you, and he was an Emperor of the greatest Wondan Nation of Men. Prove to me you are humble, and that I’m the prideful one.”
Oh, dear…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Well, sorry.” Jr rolled his eyes. “You were in the perfect position. Besides, you need some humbling.. I respect him.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
SPOILERS TOO
I agree…sort of. Is true, in the movies, Boromir is less arogent. Idk if you have read the books, but it’s not just Andy’s voice. My copy of fotr is not down here rn, but in The Council of Elrond, Boromir pridefully goes on about how strong Gondor is. Aragorn chastises him, saying it is not only Gondor who…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“I always have a reason to throw knives. To be totally honest, I threw my knife at you just to vent my anger. That’s a reason, isn’t it?” Jr smiled.
I think Riina can get Jr to apologize if she plays this right. Jr has serious pride issues, and doesn’t admit that he made a mistake. I think apologizing will humble him a bit.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Hoodedness? I think not!” Suddenly, Jr straightened his shoulders, and brought himself to his full height. He gained a dignified look, and with a bow of his head, and a fist to chest, he said,
“Amon, Lady Riina. I go by Lordling Nahim A. Nayhelm Jr. Adopted son of Emperor Lord Nahim A. Nayhelm.” Jaz hopped to his other…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Guys, I need prayer again. I’m showing symptoms of type one diabetes.
Praying for you! I’m a type one diabetic, so I understand it well! Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need support!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Woah, woah, woah.” Jr began moving his hands as he talked. “Me?” He tapped his chest. “Me, apologize? I only apologize when I actually accidentally stab people. I don’t see you bleeding, so we’re good. Actually, I should thank you for being there so I could throw a knife with reason. Thank you…what’s your name?”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Sounds good! Yeah, let’s just try to stay updated and maybe someone can post the number of chapters we’ll read to each week? I would say 3 chapters per day will work in general, but you’re right, it definitely depends on the book.
@grcr @beth @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @walkbyfaith
So this week, read until Genesis 22, I think?…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohhh, my bad. That makes sense!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“Eh, only my eyes. Partly. I don’t think my personality is spiky.” He scratched behind Jaz’s ears. “What are you driving at?” His voice pitched from his joking tone to a serious, low suspicion. His raised an eyebrow. “Is there something you want?”
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
True. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok awesome! I’ll be sure to tag you if I do. 🙃
Girl whyyy?? 😭
I love those characters SOOO much!!!!!! And their character arcs are amazing!
Tysm!! 😊 I’m so excited about their story, probably because it’s not going to be some crazy adventure. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh man, I’ll be praying. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello
I wish I knew EVERYONE here in real life…it’s kind of sad that we’ll probably never meet each other in person *sad face*
KP Con anyone…? 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“From Aletheia. We used to live in the District of Daemarrel, but some things happen, and now… well we don’t exactly have a permanent home at the moment.” He hadn’t quite accepted that truth until he finally spoke the words. It was true. They had no permanent place to live. “But to be honest, I don’t mind that much. I l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, cool chapter! Love it!! And of course, love Marcurious. 😁
You wanted to critique my writing too, I think? If you want you can use the same link, or I can make you a new doc. Whichever you prefer (:
This link works for me! Unless you want all our comments to be separate. I’ll try to start reading it next week once our s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually… Alpha Grath is a good guy who is so blinded by the hatred of his own father and those who murdered his brothers that he does some questionable things. Grathmere is his father, and the biggest Antag I have. He’s relatable according to other people, in that he wants revenge for the unnecessary deaths of his family. Grief…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @grcr @highscribeofaetherium
Thanks, guys.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“I’d hardly call you innocent,” Junior rolled his red eyes, crossing his arms. “And yup, I killed my conscience years ago. I also killed my sanity at the same time! Two for the price of one, isn’t it great?”
Okay, this is very weird…he’s being sarcastic with her. I was expecting him to be more threatening…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, her plan is to guilt/bully him into dancing to embarrass him. Quite convoluted.
Junior rarely feels guilty (except when he’s been sparring with Onyx Fire again, and Nar spots the evidence and mentions it.) He is hard to bully. This is the son of Grathmere, and the crazy nut who decided that it would be fun to go to Meglena, where he…[Read more]
- Load More
