-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
He stopped tickling Jaz’s belly and looked at her with eyes of fire.
“I do have arguments, but YOU ARE TO DUMB AND PRIDEFUL TO KNOW WHEN TO STOP HARASSING ME!” Jr dropped Jaz, rolling his shoulders and fingering one of his knives. “DON’T YOU KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I’M TIRED OF YOUR STUPID ARGUMENTS THAT DON’T HOLD WATER,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
You’re fine.
Lower. I literally could barely walk yesterday it was so low, but today, I seem to be basically normal, besides semi low levels, a lack of balance, and dizzy spells.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
the reason Nahim Jr seems to have many moods is cuz I’m toying with his personality, and where better to do so than in a AU RP?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Riina’s right…Jr is not stable. Mentally he is until a medical needle is near by, but being part Nameless Thing has some interesting qualities.
Nahim Jr.
Jaz yawned, sliding down from Jr’s shoulder into his arms. She turned over, allowing her white belly with just abtint of green to be open for Jr’s scratches. She trilled in a…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Have you had more problems with higher or lower blood sugars? I would assume higher, if you’re body isn’t producing as much insulin, but if you’re on medication it might be different for you than it was for me when I was first diagnosed.
Sorry, I don’t want to bombard you with questions if you don’t want to talk about it. Please tell me if…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s type 1. I don’t eat much sugar, unlike my brothers, and even then apparently it’s not all getting into my system.
@Everyone
Thanks again for the prayers, it means a lot<333
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, remember that grief never dies. Especially for an unbeliever. I still cried over the death of my little brother (many years ago, he died when I was 2-3) until I was 7-8. He lived a total of three days, yet I still loved him. In fact, I still sometimes wonder what he could have been. My mom still remembers him well. And my…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I was seriously hoping that you had finally decided to redeem Hans…oh, well…*sigh* I’ll just keep crying and begging until you do…So…I especially like the idea of his father remarrying. Why? Because I have a step-grandmother, and it does create friction in the family. If you want me to go into details about HOW it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Did the doctor say if it’s type 1 or type 2? Type 2 is usually easier to correct with diet and exercise, whereas type 1 is autoimmune so in most cases you can really only slow down the progression.
Praying for you as you adjust to these changes!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Nahim Jr.
“I was saying that even my adoptive father has less pride than you, and he certainly has more reason to be prideful than you! My real father…eh, he takes pride in death and torture and not getting killed by me.” Junior flashed her a slightly mischievous smile. “Also, you do need to go on. I can’t help it if I’m tall. In f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh my word I love it 😂
Though the names were very Aewiarian. XD (I’m not sure if that’s an actual word… 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
I love these so much!!
And Marcurious is officially the favorite of mine of your charries now. 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no!! Strep is horrible! I’ll be praying for you! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
He laughed. “You got it! What we were doing didn’t make him happy. Him, as in the Reprimor of the people. There’s not much to the government besides him and his soldiers. But we’ve made it so far. We might be fugitives of the law but… who’s really keeping track?” He flashed her a playful smile, tilting his head.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76
Wow, y’all, my charries have it made compared to y’all’s.
…
😂😂 jkjk, they just have different struggles I guess. XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok XD
Actually, now that I think about it, I think I’d rather read it through Reedsy or another platform. Because the only Google account I could use to comment would have my last name with it, and I’m not comfortable sharing that. 😊 I’ll still tell you my thoughts, just through KP. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Praying that your symptoms won’t get worse and that the measures you’ll taking will do what they’re supposed to do. 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @acancello @esther-c @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @anyone-else
Update: We talked to a doctor who said that I was definitely somewhat diabetic, so he upped the amount of a pill I was already taking and gave us some other instructions about what to avoid and what I need to do daily. He’s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hope you feel better soon! 🙏
- Load More
