-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
No, it’s not a stupid question, lol, the confusion was my fault. XD
Sara had made Fynn see Lukas and Liv hugging, but that was when Fynn was talking to Paxton. So Lukas was kinda just there. I was just trying to fix the weird timeline mess up. That’s why I dragged him along with Fynn and Pax. 😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
[it would do that, right?]
That, or it would be like a squishy toy XD
Stel
“I don’t know,” She shrugged. “I can just draw out anything I want with my fingers.” She quickly created an orb, tossing it in the air, then held out her hands, making it freeze, and hang there like a planet. She created seven more of these, then created…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Amir
Amir flinched as the star floated towards his face, dissipating into golden sparkles. [it would do that, right?] A smile spread across his face. “How did you do that?”
-
Esther replied to the topic How To Write Christian Fantasy-Putting God In The Mix in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Awesome 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
Fynn motioned with his head for Lukas to come along.
“I’m glad to see you again,” Fynn told Paxton, a gentle smile turning up his lips. “We’ll have to hang out more during the day since you aren’t staying overnight. Oh,” he reached for the handle on the door, “here we are.” The three boys filed in. Fynn plopped on his be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Callista
Callie’s jaw dropped. “What are you talking about?! You’re so sweet and I don’t think anyone wouldn’t like to be around you. You don’t have to necessarily fit in either. And let me tell you this, I’ve never been to a dance before either. I’m actually really nervous.” Her eyes sparkled with sincerity.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I understand where you’re coming from to a degree. With school and writing (and during certain months sports), it can be hard to spend time with your family or even want to sometimes. I know our family typically hangs out in the evening, it’s never been too much of a problem for us. But I understand trying to make you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Still counts!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, fancy. That is soo cool!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Not to mention it’s uncomfortable to have our finger swell to at least twice normal size.
I feel you Chaseee 😭 I’ve jammed like five fingers (at different times). All but one had to do with volleyball. 😂
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
Freedom, we miss you <333
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @whalekeeper (who wins the Most Epic RP of 2024 Award) @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Chase
Sef was above him, and Marcel was shielding him. Marcel, alive, and looking well. Chase laid his snake head back, his hood becoming nothing. He lay there, still, just trying to breathe (this is not saying he’s hurt that bad, it’s just that in ano…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Unfornately, yes, Chase is gonna have a harder time writing than he already does. Not to mention it’s uncomfortable to have our finger swell to at least twice normal size.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I found a good pic of how I imagine Stella, but can’t post it rn. Also, for the moment, I’m gonna call her Stel.
Stel
“I’m Stel, a Star Daughter.” With her hand, Stel weaved the shape of a star from glowing gold strings that seemed to materialise where her fingers touched. Finally, she blew it over to Amir, as if it were a Dandelion seed.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Cgecko did a sketch for me, and I’m currently coloring it, so sooner or later, you’ll have a full-color illustration of adorable Bop <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@looplin
Go Fel!
Chase broke his ring finger on his right hand. Idk why I just said that, just decided that that’s the broken one XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
💕 Praying
I’m here for you until the end of the line <333
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
And now that I think about it, my dog kinda has central heterochromia too, lol. He has a thin ring of dark blue on the edges of his irises, the rest of his eye is ice blue, then another ring of dark blue around his pupil. His eyes are so pretty. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @rae
Yeah, I think blue is really popular. Or unique colors like hazel or green. I actually haven’t seen brown used a lot.But, one of my charities has central heterochromia. So his iris is mostly brown but there’s a ring of blue around his pupil. It’s really cool.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh man, yeah I can see how that would be tough. You’re in my prayers. 🙏🏻 ❤️
- Load More

Seconded 🙁
I know….):