-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m Hybridlore or Hybrid, a homeschooled sophomore, violinist, and YA sci-writer.
I read that you like Enclave books! Have you read any of Nadine Brandes’s books or Cathy Mccrumb’s? I think they’ve got some on there…
Favorite book? (Sorry if you’ve already been asked that.)
Favorite movie?
Rainy days or sunny days?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Wooton is such a fun character! Ooh, I’m not sure who my favorite character would be, tbh. From some of the older characters, I like Lucy Cunningham-Shultz (I’ve already been told by a coworker that I reminded her of Lucy lol, and it’s ironic because I really am a lot like Lucy, even down to being on my school’s newspaper for a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hi! I’m RAE around here.
I am fourteen, write sci-fi fantasy, draw realistically or semi-anime (I do not watch anime though), I am crazy about horses, I get all my friends confused about characters, I have feelings for MYCROFTXXX, I hate jello, and I am a fan of lotr and httyd. I like Star Wars too, but not as…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, I’m new here, sorry. in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I don’t know. If you can’t it’s probably specified in the instruction stuff, but I don’t know. I’ve never tried. It’s worth a shot to find out though.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Artists…hehehe…
There’s a lot. Thankfully this is clarified to Worship music artists only. XD
Nathan+Rachel, James Wilson, Savannah McKee, Dylan Woodward, McKenna McKee, Simon Khorolski, Anthony Tremble, Bryan Pound, Brittani Scott, Andrew Peterson, Joshua Aaron (Some of his isn’t worship, but a lot is. Also, I haven’t…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, okay. I was scared for a minute that something has happened to her.
What I’ve seen of them has felt natural. My sister and I are most likely identical, so I’ve really liked watching Ellie and Eddie.
I’d say it’s kinda like getting born with a best friend, times the closeness of a sibling, if that makes sense.
*A shadowy, cloaked…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m curious as to what that last bit in your bio at the bottom of every message means? It sounds really cool.
Ah, you mean my signature? Why thank you! First Grand Historian [my twin is the Second and] of Arreth and the Lesser Realms [two world names I’ve used in writting] aka Kitty [my sister’s nickname for me which led to my on…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hey, I’m new here, sorry. in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey there! If you go to the section Resources on the menu thing (three lines at the top right of you’re on a mobile device, across the heading banner if you’re on a computer), there will be a topic called Submissions. That should have all the info, links, emails that you’ll need to submit!
As too when the next picture prompt…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Umm…this is a really random question, where is Eddie? Being a twin myself is making me concerned if those two are separated.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahhh, yes, a wonderful choice. Dragons are awesome creatures.
Well, chairs have feet. Usually four of them in fact. Do they ever need socks?
XD Yeah, mine was brown/brunette I think. I don’t know. It’s hard to tell in black and white photos.
Oof, me too. I once sort of made myself sick on them at easter one year (due to a…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m Koshka, a violin scraping writer of middle-grade fantasy and sci-fi (but not together), random poetry, and the occasional word-dump-thing commonly known as essays.
You like AIO?! I love the old episodes! The newer ones are…okay. XD Wooton is certainly one of my favorite characters…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write a lot of historical/contemporary fiction, a little bit of mystery, and some journalism. I’m also a bookworm, and I enjoy photography and hiking!
A couple questions for you:
Seeing that you’re an Odyssey fan, who is your favorite character?
What kinds of things do you…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, awesome. Thanks!
Ami
Ami smiled at the short girl who gave an awkward wave.
“You must be my roommate.” She stood and walked over to her. “My name is Amidala. A lot of people call me Ami though.” Her eyes drifted to the girl’s green tail that flicked around. Not wanting to look rude, she met the girl’s eyes and offered another smile.
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
Yes plzzzz!! (If you still wanna ofc)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
My mind is blanking out on me for what to RP, so y’all can keep going back and forth if you want while I try to come up with something XD
Ooh, interesting. I know dogs can dream sometimes, so I don’t know what it would be like for other animals, but it also sounds like Chase still thinks/acts like a human whi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Can you remind me what Ellie looks like? I think I know, but I’m not sure.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Easton: *momentarily hopes that girl-who-his-author-hasn’t-named-yet also thinks he looks awesome on a sand bike* *finally answer question* A lot of kids at school have them. We live in New Mexico and the desert is basically our back yard.
-
Esther replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That is so amazing!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic God Stories in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
That’s so good! I think it’s so easy to forget the simple things that are really the most powerful!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase: Yeah. I-I now live on the edge of Shyton. Forest nearby.
- Load More
