-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase: I-I-I don’t know…animals are just my…therapy. They don’t care about scars.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
GIRL! How is your style so perfect! I can never get my writing that good!
RIKER!!!! I’m just going to go off in the corner and do my ritual of crying of my Riker…
-
Koshka replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to the Kingdom of Pen! I’m Koshka, a writer of middle-grade medieval fantasy, contemporary sci-fi (if that’s what you want to call it), and random poetry.
You like Church Black?! His Knights series is one of my favorite medieval fantasy series (Sir Dalton being my favorite of his books). My sister’s dog is actually named Sir.…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
The Revolutionary War is one of my favorite time periods! I started writing a story in that time period and then lost traction, but I want to pick that up again! I’ve been learning so much about the founding of America that I didn’t know before, and seeing how much God was involved in it blows me away every time!
I also like the later…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Everyone says horses are easy…Jokes on them, I worked at the stable six months, had to find the same horse twice (foggy day, and the pony was the exact right color. What a wonderful way to begin Christmas!), chased horses two times, almost got kicked in the ehad with a hoof, had two horses I was leading spook, and been stepped on.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
I have actually never been within ten feet of a cow that i can remember…Never hd straight cows milk either (allergies that I have since grown out of)
I work at a stable in trade for riding and lessons, or I did, but health complications have caused me to quit for another couple months…I MISS MY TYLER 😭 He’s not actually mine but we…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
The long road home and 28 hours are my fav recent albums. The plot twists were epic!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh, okay, yeah, I’m kinda a horsey person… Work at a stable (I work there in trade for free rides and lessons)… have a favorite horse… Ya know.
Anyways, I grew up on Odyssey, and haven’t listened to it for a long time…I love Jason, Eugene is an old fav, Whit…I know everyone likes him, but he never was my favorite…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m literally crying rn, sorry, excuse me while I go get some tissues…
anyways…
YOU’RE BACK!!!!!! I’m so happy rn!
I never got to ask you, but you said on Chat Chat a while ago, you were going on a trip just you and your grandmother, how’d it go?
And, and your other grandmother, has she had…[Read more] -
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin all of the drawings look so good!!! 💖💖 Love ’em!!
-
Ruth and
freedom are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
@liberty I absolutely love your name!!! 💖💖
wait just one flipping second
I’m a 16-year-old Christian homeschooler that writes historical fiction…🤯 we already have so much in common!! XD
anywho, hello!!! I’m Freedom, a God-loving, bookworm, marvel nerd, Bucky Barnes fangirl writer who has a passion for spreading the light of Christ…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
HIIIIIII! I’m crazy about horses!!!!!!!!
Have you ever had the same foot stepped on seven times by seven different horses?!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
Hey, it’s another hisfic lover!! I love your name, too, btw!
Anyway, I guess I should introduce myself… I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer, and I write primarily historical fiction (but you probably guessed that by now XD) and contemporary, as well as a smattering of mystery. I also enjoy photography and hiking, and I love discovering new…[Read more]
-
freedom started the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Y’ALL!!!!
I decided to begin rewriting the 1st fic of my 5-fanfic series while I was gone, and y’all…I love it so much 😂
It’s so much BETTER now…my writing has improved immensely from the last time I tried to write it, and the story is just better, lol!!
First, tags, then I’ll post the first 2 chapters!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @rae @savannah_grace2009 (THE MOOD, GIRL, THE MOOD!!!!! 😭✨) @mineralizedwritings @smiley @keilah-h @anyone-else-l0l
I’m here with a scene!!!! Just wrote this one and it was thunderstorming and things and really added to the ✨MOOD✨ of the entire thing.
My poor baby boi😭😭
this is for Leon/Riker’s 2nd book…[Read more]
-
freedom and
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
freedom replied to the topic Hi! From Eilish! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 7 months ago
my post won’t post, haha
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 7 months ago
- Load More

You would not believe how worried I was I’d never be able to talk to you again…