-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Technically, he’s one of Cgecko’s (My big brother) but I am the one who writes him. I don’t have a good sense of humor really, so when I write entire scenes with Krogen, I have to call my brother over and ask him for Krogen quotes. The Best of Krogen always comes from him.
In a nutshell, Krogen is a rude invincible Fettian who gets…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll just tally them up on my own. As we get farther and poll more details, I’ll probably put it in a Google Form.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @trailblazer @loopylin @rae @highscribeofaetherium
Yay! I’m glad y’all are interested! I know some people will still end up replying to this later, but I’ll go ahead and post the first poll and let it sit for a little while. (I was going to make the options a bit different than the video but c…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
We should probably define “magic”. Most Christians are ok with Lord of the Rings or Chronicles of Narnia magic, however, the controversy seems to be mostly with books like Harry Potter or Revenge of Magic where characters learn spells. Sorry if this is too nitpicky, obviously everyone should be comfortable with whatever is cho…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Some Krogen stuff, not his best works but whatever…
“Stop playing innocent!”
Krogen: “I’m not playing, I am innocent!” (He wasn’t)
“I know you think democracy is stupid, but please stop saying so while we’re here, okay?”
Krogen: “Fine.” *proceeds to insult every politician in the Council instead*
“Please don’t start a war,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
“Stop playing innocent!”
Krogen: “I’m not playing, I am innocent!”
“I know you think democracy is stupid, but please stop saying so while we’re here, okay?”
Krogen: “Fine.” *proceeds to insult every politician in the Council instead*
“Please don’t start a war, Krogen.”
*Krogen starts a feud ten minutes later*
*Krogen bangs N…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
The clone who was eating the sandwich when Cad Bane killed him while Bane was escaping prison. Star Wars the Clone Wars TV show.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Subscribed
Can’t promise much, but I’ll at the very least pitch in here and there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh, that sounds interesting!
The Queen
“I cannot use my magic to cause harm. I can only heal what is broken, and sprout what is dorment. I am not my power in human form, I am simply the carrier of my power. If I were to kill or wound with intention, my power would leave me the instant I did so. The only ones who can use their power…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-cI’m in! It sounds interesting!
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And does that all make sense?
-
Esther started the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok y’all… i have a really cool idea… At least I think it’s cool. I suppose we’ll see. XD
ANYWAY!
So I saw a writer on YouTube do this same thing (ish). She took multiple polls on Instagram about what people’s favorite genres, tropes, etc. were and compiled them all into one story. I don’t think she ended up writing the book, but she at least…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @arcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
The Queen
When the door swung open it revealed a moon-shaped room, wrapping around a large staircase like that that you would see in a mansion, with carven banisters and white stairs, accented with a deep brown walnut wood. The tiles of the floor were made of…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, many options then. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
for the sake of refreshing memory, i’m reposting this from the Character Part RP (Note: I have italized what I have changed):
Milk-skinned are her people, with pastel eyes that can tell no lies. Sweet are her flowers, that adorn the land all the year round. Tis a tropical place, with winter rainy but ever blooming. Tis a peaceful place, with never…
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love this idea! I’m not sure I’d be able to participate every time, but I’ll try. Content-wise, I’m okay with most magic (I’ve read Harry Potter), I’m okay with some swearing in a book (i just say something different in my mind or skip over it) but of course there’s a limit, and on the romance side of things, I’m okay with reading ki…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
About Anne with an E, that’s horrible. Like, can’t you just keep the story for what it is instead of twisting it to fit the status quo?? I severely doubt L. M. Montgomery would ever want to give off a message like that. But that’s why we need to keep spreading the light of Christ through our stories, to show people the Truth. <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@y’all
For those of you who replied to the article I shared, I read your posts, I just don’t have the brain power rn to respond to each individually. XD But yes, I totally agree!! We need a balance of darker and lighter stories to meet readers where they’re at in life and give them what they need.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 I’m sorry I haven’t RPed in so longgg!! But I’ll be able to write the next RP tomorrow.
- Load More
