-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper @theducktator @rae @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @smiley @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @anyone-else-pls-helpppppppp-XD
Ok, so I have a bit of a plot hole.
For those of y’all who don’t know, I have five characters (all of whom are MC’s in their own novel) who I have…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Chase
Chase silently pressed his back against the wall as the four talked. He didn’t like the look in the girl’s eyes. And neither did he like staying in this room with everyone raising their voices. A teacher was bound to come along sooner or later. He pointed at the door.
“We leave.” He doubted any of them heard his…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Mayfly
Mayfly shook her head, before falling into what to her was a detailed map of her birth home, but to others was her twirling around with her hands forming shapes in the air. Eventually, seeing they didn’t see, she ‘zapped’ it with water, filling the space around her with a small model, which she promptly destroyed as she splashed…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
@theducktator *offers tissues* I teared up too😭
@koshka Uhmmmmm SPOILERS XD
@keilah-h and still koshka
I’m so glad y’all like it so far!!
I make no promises that any specific person will survive, although I don’t think I could kill Matthias…I have become too attached already😂 It happened so fast💖
nor do I think I could part with…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
*Strangled noises*
…
Please don’t kill Moishe. It may be a pretty amazing wrapup if Mathias is killed (not that you are planning to do that, I’m just a fellow writer{rather concerned btw over those choices[does he go to a camp?(If he does, is it the one Riker is stationed at?)]}), but please…that would just be…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I have more of Matthias (and others!!)
A scene (although there may be more at the beginning of it) and a snippet of the next scene (although there would be a POV scene from the 2nd MC between these two scenes, of course) that I wanted to share!!!
here it is!!!
and I officially love Moishe even more❤️😭💖
“I was v…
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Yes I am!! Thanks for reminding me. I’ll post the next one(s) sometime tomorrow. I’ve just been getting so distracted and I’ve forgotten! 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ok I will 😂 I want to start brainstorming it this afternoon (since it won’t be anything longer than a novella) but I’m not sure if I’ll get to it or not.
Ooh, I like that idea!! This is definitely still in the plot bunny stage, so any ideas are welcome. XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Ooh that could go deep pretty quickly!
Esther 4:14: “For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance for the Jews will arise from another place, but you and your father’s family will perish.”
God can always give a task to someone else to accomplish His purposes if the person He chooses says no. That’s really humbling…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Hi everyone.
So, most of you know Chase at this point, my shapeshifting shyiad who loves to hang out in alleys and forests.
I decided to write the first draft of a book about him.
He’s one of two MC’s, the other one being a journalist named Kat. That’s her working name, but it may change. And no, she is not Chase’s girlfriend.
The story is set…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Sooo… I just came up with a possible novel/novella/short story idea that I really want to write… Basically, this person, probably a girl, is told that she is the chosen one, or something like that, but she refuses. She doesn’t want to get involved with this at all. So the special responsibilities/quest/privileges are given to someone else, prefe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I love this scene!
Welllll, you already know I like Matthias. 😛 But I think I have to agree with you—I like Moishe too. I get the vibe that he has a layered backstory, more than he might be willing to share… 🤔
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
OH, and I still need to decide which fate Matthias ends up choosing (because his father gives him two options)…
although if Matthias chose the second option, I could connect his novel to some of my other novels.
hmmmmmmm
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
RANT TIME (lol)
Soooooo, this novel with Matthias has a second MC (Stefan Nolan Nachtnebel) who will likely be a low-rank soldier in the Heer (regular German army; the entire military of Nazi Germany was called the Wehrmacht, which included the Heer, Luftwaffe (Air Force), and Kriegsmarine (Navy) (the …[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
and Moishe/Avrum being brothers…I love it so much XD
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Anyone want a Matthias scene?
(also feat Charna, Moishe, and Avrum, lol)
Matthias followed Charna down the winding halls, his shoes echoing much louder than he once anticipated. The winding halls were dark, and dare he think it, even foreboding.
They seemed to stretch on endlessly, as if they were paths that led the…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
EEEEEEE
y’all have no idea how HAPPY it makes me that y’all like this new story idea!!! (esp bc Leon and Riker don’t wish to cooperate rn😭 but this idea won’t leave my head, so XD I’m actually currently writing a scene for it)
and y’all haven’t even met Avrum, Moishe (I am loving his personality already,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
Good choice 😁
-
Koshka replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
That death made me madder than possibly any other death/supposed death in the books. It was sweet though, that each of the kids got to feel their father’s love in their own special way.
Peet though. Peet hurt.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 5 months ago
I have no idea which group you are asking (if any. The general somebody is always an option), but you’re welcome to join in with anybody anytime. Technically an RP shouldn’t have to depend on groups.
- Load More
