-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
You did? Let’s see it, not for the prompt but just to see it anyways cuz you wrote it. I’m very curious.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
Nahim sat at the head of the meeting table for another meeting. He’d spent the night pacing after another nightmare, and the early morning hours playing his violin. He hadn’t even eaten breakfast. Looking at him, it was noticeable by the dark circles under his eyes that this had been the routine for a few nights in a row. Today, he felt like…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oops… I did write a short story for the first prompt and then totally forgot I had to post it lol. It doesn’t really matter… I don’t have a title for it anyhow.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
The sound of drums seemed to shake the very foundation of the vacation house. Nae looked innocently up the set of winding stairs that led to Jr’s room with her large, childish eyes.
“Da, why is Junior trying to bring the house down with his drums?” Nahim gathered up his little girl in his arms, twirling one of her many black ringlets aroun…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah we saw the elk when we were in the Grand Tetons. A couple moose, too, which was cool. No grizzly bears though, sadly.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah my family did a big trip a couple years ago visiting a bunch of places in the West/Midwest. I’ve also seen some just a couple hours from where I live, which is kinda unusual, but that time was probably ten years ago now.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok that makes sense that they’re big elk… I’m assuming around the same size as a moose? Most elk I’ve seen aren’t a whole lot bigger than deer.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
I gonna break the heart of another charrie…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I can’t imagine Steve falling in love again. Steve is a protector, a defender, we saw that when he jumped on top of the fake grenade in training. He would stop at no lengths to help another person, especially a friend. It is one of the parts of his character that makes him so lovable. If he ever fell in love again, he would need to know first that…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 what does your forum signature say?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Basically, you just tell me what doesn’t look like your charrie. Plus what just bothers you or what looks wrong. I have a weird habit of tilting the paper when I draw so if the eyes aren’t level, let me know.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m a little bit of a freak about getting charrie stuff right, so I often study a character’s replies and manners before attempting them.
Wow, I can’t even spell emerald!
Chase Duke
“I-I guess. I just…never mind.” Chase’s eyes slightly greyed before going black again. He wasn’t sure if he liked the emerald tie,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
RIKER!!!!!!!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay! I’m not sure if I’ll do it, so you can just count me out, but I’ll let you know if I change my mind and randomly start writing one xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wow, that’s great!! So exciting!!
It’s a science fiction mystery about the crew of a ship that crashes on a jungle planet. The main character is the daughter of the ship’s pilot, who died in the crash.
- Load More
