-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase put the coin in his pocket again, the side of his mouth twitching. His eyes questioning Marcel.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, let’s just get there.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase looked up, seeing the glass.
“You don’t need to drink it. Sometimes I don’t like the fizz.” Fizz? Blue raspberry? Whatever that meant, it didn’t sound like anything wrong. He looked at Marcel, his black eyes turned their natural brilliant green for a few seconds. I’m going to trust you. He took a small sip, unsu…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
He pulled Klethen up, but no sooner had he down so, than he began walking down the hall again, as silent as a shadow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like I have not been doing Glace justice, so if he starts changing a little, that’s why.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace sighed. Ya know, the downside to Microtech is you get a lot of questions afterwards. He held his arm up, and seemed to do nothing else at all but suddenly, he flopped onto the floor where they had started out. At least that’s working, sort of. He held his hand down for Klethen.
“Take it or leave it.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
My updates are not that encouraging, are they?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh! I write an RP and it dost not post! Okay, rewrite time…
Do I really feel like rewriting that? No…Do I feel like making something new up? Yes… Do I feel like going crazy? Yes…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Marcel set a bottle of something next to Chase. Chase drew back, his face afraid and his eyes wild. He was back there. His father, his home, his nightmare of a childhood. He could almost smell the cigarette smoke, and the odor of drink. He tensed and closed his eyes as the imaginary blows landed on him. He wanted to run,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Normal me scrolling through ‘mentions’…then I see this:
psssttttttt @rae
And I’m curious…
*whispers*
…
…There’s a Bucky Aesthetic right above this …
Me: Eep!XD You made my day! (You and Tyler, but Tyler always makes Wednesday worth living 🙂 )
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, it should be @freedomwriter76 then @savannah_grace2009 then @jonas then Ruee, since that’s how it just went.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Shadows gather around, like a cool blanket. The moon is far from full; it is but a slit of silver. Orange and red flames dance their strange dance, and the shadows of six things dance with it. Six creatures, three four-legged, and three two-legged. Four-legged shifts and snorts, two-legged becomes aware as a crackle of broken wood breaking the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It twas me. Wait a sec…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah, true, lol. Fynn will probably make some joke about it and Chase will be like “Um…” XD
AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I FREAKED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! haha! (i managed to stifle my scream of joy XD)
LOL! When I wrote it I did too 🤣 I was like, “Lukassss!! Fynn was right!!”
I’m just waiting for Lukas to work up the courage to ask her……
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I like that idea! Trouble is getting Chase to admit he was planning to sleep in the hallway.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“No, I don’t. Usually make conversation. Not even with my ther–” He was going to say therapist, but did Marcel need to know that? Chase tensed and shuddered.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It’d be funny if Fynn and Chase ended up in the same dorm. XD I think Fynn has other people in his dorm, including Lukas, but I can’t remember who. Maybe @whalekeeper ‘s Marcel and… I think there’s another one…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace could probably get out, but he rarely shows all that his vambrace can do. That thing is just packed with Fettian microtech.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Igua would help them, they just have to ask. He can be really nice.
- Load More

You know, they’re really not XD