Talking about are Fanfics

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Talking about are Fanfics

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,575 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@smiley I’M TEARING UP!!

I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN!!!

*SOBS OVER STEVE*

IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL THO!!! 😭😭💖💖😭😭

Smiley
      @smiley
        • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

It was memories of an old friend that got me

I’m still really sad that Nat died, she was amazing, and poor Steve is going through it!!

IT’S SO BEAUTIFUL THO!!! 😭😭💖💖😭😭

Thanks, girl!!!

I’m trying to make one for Pietro and Hannah but it’s slow because I’m such a perfectionist

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley Yeah, that quote is 😭😭You are so welcome!! Ooh, I can’t wait to see Pietro and Hannah’s board!!) @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-lol

I made an Aesthetic for Steve during the 1940s 🥰😘

Anonymous

and also…Steve in the 3rd fanfic 😭😭💖🥰😭😭

Anonymous

Oh, and Bucky’s 1940s aesthetic!! 🥰😘💖🥹😭

Anonymous

psssttttttt @rae

*whispers*

…There’s a Bucky Aesthetic right above this…

Anonymous

why does Bucky gotta make me cry so easily??? 😭😭💖

I’m so attached to him, y’all, it isn’t even funny XD

Ok…maybe it’s a little funny 😂

RAE
                  @rae
                    • Total Posts: 3026

@freedomwriter76

*Normal me scrolling through ‘mentions’…then I see this:

psssttttttt @rae

And I’m curious…

*whispers*

…There’s a Bucky Aesthetic right above this …

Me: Eep!

XD You made my day! (You and Tyler, but Tyler always makes Wednesday worth living 🙂 )

Silvanis: But I look like a peacock!
                    Rosella: Whatever a peacock is, it must be very fashionable.

Smiley
                    @smiley

@freedomwriter76

Girl!! I love them

but Steve!! (he’s goes through a lot in our fanfics)

why does Bucky gotta make me cry so easily??? 😭😭💖

I’m so attached to him, y’all, it isn’t even funny XD

Ok…maybe it’s a little funny 😂

Yeah.. that’s how I am with Wanda, and sometimes it makes me think I’m insane XD I DON’T KNOW WHY A FICTIONAL CHARACTER CAN MAKE ME SOB, SHE JUST DOES XD

I found this one Pinterest, and it’s the most relatable thing I’ve ever read

also, I need your help, we were talking earlier about how Steve in my fanfics needed someone who isn’t a love interest just to be of help to him and maybe he would be help to them, but I have no idea who said person should be or anything so any ideas would be amazing!!

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                      @smiley

Also, I’m still working on Hannah and Pietro, but it’s so sad and sweet because Hannah’s expecting and Pietro goes through some major character development because he feels like he’s going to be a terrible father since he doesn’t really have an example of what a Dad should look like!!!

and he just goes through some insecurities, I’m working one a scene for them currently

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                        @smiley

@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76

Y’all I have a scene for Hannah and Pietro

and Pietro!!! I love him… but the poor boy

Every mistake, every error, every shadow filled Pietro’s thoughts until he was positively certain that he was unfit for the role.

After all what experience did he have? He lost his dad when he was ten and had no clue how to raise a kid who wouldn’t need therapy later on.

He wasn’t fit for this.

He was a mistake, and somehow Hannah and Wanda refused to see it.

Soft footsteps were heard coming up beside him and before he knew it a gentle hand was on his shoulder.

“You’re supposed to be sleeping,” Hannah said softly. “That’s what people do at night,”

“I know,” Pietro answered rather shortly.

Hannah let out a soft sigh, looking out through the window. “I’m just going to take a guess and suppose this has something to do with my big news,”

Pietro’s eyes meant Hannah’s, and for a second silence filled the room. She wanted him to be okay, but guilt came over him. He was supposed to comfort and protect her, not the other way around, he felt selfish.

All his confidence and quick wit faded, leaving him at a loss for words. “I’m just…” He paused, swallowing. “Don’t know if I can do this,” his Sokovia accent was sharp and emotion was in his voice.

Hannah gave a gentle smile and then took a seat at the dining room table. “And here I was nervous I’d be the one to blow it,” The way she said it was casual yet Pietro knew she meant it.

“You?” Pietro’s head turned quickly, almost surprised by her statement. “Why would you be the one to fail? No, it would clearly be me,”

“I spent a week thinking before I told you,”

Pietro tilted his head, showing the resemblance between him and his sister, but before he could get mad about her statement, she continued.

“I was terrified, terrified that I would raise kids who would need therapy, I thought and still think that I’m going to fail,” Hannah stood up, the happy fake smile leaving and being replaced with a sincere one. “But I never once questioned if you would be a good father, it was the one reassuring thing for me, cause I knew those kids would never go through a day where they questioned if they were loved by their father.”

Pietro grabbed Hannah’s hand, she had always cared for him in a way he didn’t deserve. What did he see in her?

He lightly kissed her hand and then met her gaze. “If we do somehow raise these kids, then it will be because of you,”

“I think we’re on this sinking ship together,” Hannah smirked

“Nope,” Pietro’s boyish grin returned. “There’s only room for one of us on the door,”

Hannah scowled. “But what about me?” She then gave a five-year-old pouty face and then said in a toddler’s voice. “Please don’t leave me in the freezing water, I’m not Captain America.”

“Don’t worry, I decided you’ll be the one on the door,”

Hannah shook her head. “Nope, I tried the whole living without you, and it didn’t go very well.”

“Yeah but I mean it got you a cool spear,” Pietro gestured to the small collapsible spear Okoye had given her when she had trained Hannah during the blip.

“But it wasn’t you…” Hannah’s voice choked, remembering the five years that had felt like a nightmare. She walked into Pietro’s embrace, thankful to have him here with her now.

“I’m here now,” Pietro kissed the top of her head, his muscular arms wrapping around her. “And I’m never leaving,”

“Promise?” Hannah asked in a low whisper, a single tear rolling down her jawbone.

“Promise.”

Oxygen shortage

Smiley
                          @smiley

@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76

so uh pay no attention to the scene I just sent you cause I had to make an edit

so here it is

Every mistake, every error, every shadow filled Pietro’s thoughts until he was positively certain that he was unfit for the role.

After all what experience did he have? He lost his dad when he was ten and had no clue how to raise a kid who wouldn’t need therapy later on.

He wasn’t fit for this.

He was a mistake, and somehow Hannah and Wanda refused to see it.

Soft footsteps were heard coming up beside him and before he knew it a gentle hand was on his shoulder.

“You’re supposed to be sleeping,” Hannah said softly. “That’s what people do at night,”

“I know,” Pietro answered rather shortly.

Hannah let out a soft sigh, looking out through the window. “I’m just going to take a guess and suppose this has something to do with my big news,”

Pietro’s eyes meant Hannah’s, and for a second silence filled the room. She wanted him to be okay, but guilt came over him. He was supposed to comfort and protect her, not the other way around, he felt selfish.

All his confidence and quick wit faded, leaving him at a loss for words. “I’m just…” He paused, swallowing. “Don’t know if I can do this,” his Sokovia accent was sharp and emotion was in his voice.

Hannah gave a gentle smile and then took a seat at the dining room table. “And here I was nervous I’d be the one to blow it,” The way she said it was casual yet Pietro knew she meant it.

“You?” Pietro’s head turned quickly, almost surprised by her statement. “Why would you be the one to fail? No, it would clearly be me,”

“I spent a week thinking before I told you,”

Pietro tilted his head, showing the resemblance between him and his sister, but before he could get mad about her statement, she continued.

“I was terrified, terrified that I would raise kids who would need therapy, I thought and still think that I’m going to fail,” Hannah stood up, the happy fake smile leaving and being replaced with a sincere one. “But I never once questioned if you would be a good father, it was the one reassuring thing for me, cause I knew those kids would never go through a day where they questioned if they were loved by their father.”

Pietro grabbed Hannah’s hand, she had always cared for him in a way he didn’t deserve. What did she see in him?

He lightly kissed her hand and then met her gaze. “If we do somehow raise these kids, then it will be because of you,”

“I think we’re on this sinking ship together,” Hannah smirked

“Nope,” Pietro’s boyish grin returned. “There’s only room for one of us on the door,”

Hannah scowled. “But what about me?” She then gave a five-year-old pouty face and then said in a toddler’s voice. “Please don’t leave me in the freezing water, I’m not Captain America.”

“Don’t worry, I decided you’ll be the one on the door,”

Hannah shook her head. “Nope, I tried the whole living without you, and it didn’t go very well.”

“Yeah but I mean it got you a cool spear,” Pietro gestured to the small collapsible spear Okoye had given her when she had trained Hannah during the blip.

“But it wasn’t you…” Hannah’s voice choked, remembering the five years that had felt like a nightmare. She walked into Pietro’s embrace, thankful to have him here with her now.

“I’m here now,” Pietro kissed the top of her head, his muscular arms wrapping around her. “And I’m never leaving,”

“Promise?” Hannah asked in a low whisper, a single tear rolling down her jawbone.

“Promise.”

Oxygen shortage

Euodia
                            @euodia-vision
                              • Total Posts: 1306

@freedomwriter76

freedom…

FREEDOM

those boards 😭😭😭 Bucky and Steve’s 1940s. I love them both at that time!! 😭😍

@smiley

Awww, Pietro and Hannah are so amazing together!!! ❤️

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Smiley
                              @smiley

@euodia-vision

Awww, Pietro and Hannah are so amazing together!!! ❤️

Right? they’re so sweet, I love them together

Oxygen shortage

Anonymous

@smiley @euodia-vision Thx y’all!! 💖💖

Bucky and Steve’s 1940s. I love them both at that time!! 😭😍

I knowwwwww, so young and innocent 😭😭💖😭😭

also, Miley, love the scene!!!!

And as for who Steve can help and have help him…uhm…I’m just as lost as you on that one 😅

Viewing 15 posts - 1,321 through 1,335 (of 1,575 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >