-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” — Madeleine L’Engle
*gasp* This may be slowly inspiring a story idea… 👀 I love this quote
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well
Wyoh!!! 👀
I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one. It was weird 🤣
Welp, sometimes it just happens like that! XD
oh that’s hard. I don’t know where I’d wanna go. Either Prince Edward Island, Hawaii o…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can add Junior…if ya all want a knife-throwing rebellion-creating dragon-friendling young man in this rp!
Nar
“I know the one thing that will never change is Ehyeh. Ehyeh is our God, sole Creator of the Universe. The One who lifts us from death to life, who is the reason I take breath. He is like love, He is Love, bigger than w…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! I’m technically already in an anthology that I’m not sure I’ll have finished in time, so I don’t think I should sign up for another yet… I would be interested to read it once it’s done, though! And I’ll let you know if I change my mind. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love it!!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
After what Libbie and Albert have been through? Nope XD
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @rae @highscribeofaetherium @calyhuge @savannah_grace2009 @beth-torres @I’m-sure-I-missed-someone
Kari
As chaos ensued, Kari drew her sword. She knew she’d probably have to use it at some point, but now, in the heat of the moment, she wondered if she would be good enough to stay alive. Minimal practice had given her the ability to defend…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @vinagirl
K, I got some more for ya!
Mama made me rest over the next few days. I felt bad, leaving all the chores to her, but she recruited George and Abe to help out whenever they could. I appreciated the time to think and pray. My leg was still in pain when I walked, but several times I limped outside to the…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“Either write things worth reading or do things worth writing.” – Ben Franklin
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.” -Maya Angelou
“There is no rule on how to write. Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly; sometimes it’s like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges.” -Ernest…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Was this going to be the first chapter? I’m assuming if it’s not, that we would have already know a bit more about the family/characters, but there were a couple places I noticed that weren’t super clear about who a certain person was.
She was messing with Jason’s hat as Colton approached.
For example, right here, I had no idea who J…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Jeptune
She didn’t like it, she DID NOT like it. Jeptune huffed, she only liked trees when she put herself there… Or when she put others there. Recovering from the throw, she shot another sticky web at the two, as the girl tried to help her brother. Settling down, Jeptune decided to just shoot webs until the two were thoroughly s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Um…okay, sorry about that post.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic December Daily Poetry in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Random interjection of verse!!!!
Just a girl with big dreams and a heart full of Going,
Hands for the harvest and tales for the Sowing,
Awaiting her story but even then knowing-
That fields laid to follow are still part of Growing.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
This looks amazingly! I would love to join in, although…
My writing isn’t the very great yet, (but my sister who is reading over my shoulder just said it wasn’t bad either). I do write clean, the prose is just bumpy. I’d love to try though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Writing is the music of the heart in words.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase hugged Sef gently against his body. “It’s okay,” He whispered. He didn’t know why, but he got a feeling of almost possessiveness over Sef. He felt as though if anyone tried to hurt her, he would protect her with even his life. “You can tell me anything, I won’t make fun of you, I won’t turn away. I’m right…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Firs of all, welcome to KP! I don’t think I’ve met you yet. I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, fiction-writing, homeschooled, God-loving, teen girl!
Now that I’ve introduced myself…
Anyway, to answer your question. XD There’s a ton of awesome quotes Jerry Jenkins complied in this article.
Hope it helps!
- Load More
