-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
Of course! Hopefully the surgery will go well and the doctors will be able to figure out the best treatment. I’ll be praying!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
Somewhere probably around 10 hours of work…

@whalekeeper This is the piece I was talking about in my email
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months, 1 week ago
WOW! That is so cool looking! I actually sort of oddly like that it’s not finished all the way…. idk why. lol
Yes, I think it is whaley’s turn….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
I’m sorry, Sara, that must be really hard. I’m praying for you and your family. I know I’m nothing compared to your mom, but I’m always here to listen if you want to email me. (also, I’d love to see a picture of your prom dress if you don’t mind emailing me one!!)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
Praying for your family!
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Maybe there should be two meetings planned? One for later in the day whenever that works for the later people, and one earlier on a Saturday?
-
Koshka replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Ooo, yay! I’m available pretty much most Saturdays, especially earlier in the day, so count me in whenever. =)
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Like, this Saturday, a week in advance, or next Saturday? I think I’m up for either.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 months, 1 week ago
@hyrbridlore @everyone
Thanks for checking in! <3 I was gonna post an update a couple days ago but forgot 😝
Ok so, she had an appointment/meeting with the doctors on Thursday, and there they decided that the next course of action is surgery. I don’t think this is removal of the tumor, it’s just to check her lymph nodes and make sure the can…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai
“Would you look for her, please? If she’s above ground, searching from the air is the fastest option, It could take days on foot.” If Gabriel’s eyes had been visible, the others would clearly see desperation and pleading in his eyes.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 8 months, 1 week ago
Ooo I like it! The color pallet is lovely,
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Just throwing out another suggestion, how about 3-ish PM Central tomorrow? Or on Feb 7, since Ducktator can’t do the 31.
If 11 on either of those dates works better, great!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Done at :34!
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Abandoning you at :24 (sounds suspiciously of time travel). The rest will wait for tomorrow. I ‘zausted.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Good job! Just wrote stuff. Thought I’d gotten so much written. Checked the word count.
33 words.
*Sobs*
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Finished it, but it’s sooo bad 😭 I’ll edit it later XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Joining to finally lock in and get this overview book review for school finished 😭
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
She has wisdom in her policies. XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months, 1 week ago
Alrighty. It’s getting late here and I have 250 I need to get written. So I’m sprinting. Feel free to join me if you dare.
Starting at :22
- Load More
