-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
*cracks door, pears inside*
Hello?
I used to be in a group on here with Freedom, Sara and Jonas, but Sara won’t be back here for a while yet (unless I miss my guess) Jonas hasn’t been that active recently and Freedom is off and on so I’m just gonna ask if I can add a charrie I’ve been dying to rp with, plus his twin. And place them somewhere…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
thank you for telling me about Alcatraz. That makes sense.
I read your chapter. I like it a lot, though Eric is not my kinda guy. 😂
sooo, btw, I’m not sure how affiliated you are with military, but you do know what will happen if Alan becomes a deserter, right? He’ll be killed if they catch him.
It’s pretty unive…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So, if editing doesn’t count, they’re chilling out with some blankets and hot cocoa somewhere chilly and relaxing with a fireplace and books and comfy couches since I’m done writing them for the next several months 😁😆
Now you’re gonna make me cry happy tears!
Man, I can’t wait until Nahim can do that, but alas, he doesn…[Read more]
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I thought it was you who mentioned it.
I don’t know if you saw my question, so I’ll just ask it again. 😀
I was wondering if Alcatraz ever has some sort of redemption. I mean, I don’t want him to become a perfect character because he does good deeds, but he also kinda isn’t the best right now. I believe you and I ten…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@anyone
Idk if any of y’all have Goodreads, but if you do and wish to do so, I have an account on there, and Freedom’s Fire is on there as well! 😁 (just delete the space after the h to see the profile)
h ttps://www.goodreads.com/author_katelyn_douglas
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@rae I’m so glad you’re doing well🥰 Rowing sounds fun, and I’m glad you’ve found a good friend :3
AND WOO HOOOOO ON THE STORY PROGRESS!!!! 🎉🎉🎉
I’m glad everyone’s doing…fine. Most of them sound good, others…I may be a little concerned XXD
I’m so sorry. 😭😭 I miss him too.
Leon and Riker are….fine??? I guess??? I’m currently editing…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sure! I’d love to help if I can!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Anyone want to help me brainstorm one of my WIPs with me sometime this weekend? I’m kinda stuck.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Now we just get to sit back and enjoy the drama.” He gestured toward Silvanis and the ducks.
XD
@keilah-h @theshadow @princesachronicle22 @kyronthearcanin @ducktator
I VOTE WE HAVE INSTRUMENTS FOR ALL THE CHARRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We can make a little band and watch them struggle to get the dynamics right together! It’ll be so c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h @theducktator @theshadow @kyronthearcanin @princesachronicle22
Silvanis
Maybe he should’ve gone lonesome and gotten something but he wasn’t hungry and Fairy hadn’t said she was so at the moment, he couldn’t care less. Besides, he was still thinking about who and why they had been taken here and how much did they know about…[Read more]
-
Esther posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
All the words that I utter,
And all the words that I write,
Must spread out their wings untiring,
And never rest in their flight,
Till they come where your sad, sad heart is,
And sing to you in the night,
Beyond where the waters are moving,
Storm-darkn’d or starry bright.“Where My Books Go”
by William Butler Yeats -
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Sef
Sef shrunk before the boy in front of her, quivering and hiding her face with her hair.
“Why have you become at enmity with her, Senora?” He asked kindly enough.
“I-I’ve n-never s-seen her be, before.” She shuddered. She knew Chase could shift, but there were others who could too? And Chase could shift into something different…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Almost completely forgot about this, lol.
…Kinda makes me want to try something like this…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
AHEM… Does this mean what I think it does?? 😭
Yes, because I wasn’t sure when he would be back in the story xD.
Side note: I was listening to this song last night and it reminded me of your story, it’s called Lean on Me. I’m not sure who was singing it. ☺️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
XD yeah, I’m bad at it to.
Oh phew! Lol. Glad I’m not the only one.
Tysm! I’m glad you like him! Yeah, I drew him. That’s my oc Tauren Faulkner, I used to post art and snippets from his wip all the time when I was more active here.
I LOVE him! And that is SUCH a cool name!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Nahim’s raincloud has been clearing, but I’m afraid it will soon grow thick again. Mandin is Mandin, hasn’t change muh besides his annoyance at not knowing what to say to Nahim.
Alpha wants to punch something. Silvanis wants to go on some life-threatening adventure because he got bored for two seconds. Tenz and his twin have…[Read more]
- Load More
