-
Ruth posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper I wrote an rp, but it keeps glitching on my end. I’m sorry. I don’t know if it even posted.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
LOL!!
Gabriel Mai — The Protector
Gabriel stopped, looking back at her. “Birth certificate? That is?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
“I am the fifth Protector. Where I am from, I fight monsters.”
I’m sorry it’s so short, idk what else to say.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I am open to be snowball pelted. Please, hit me!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel flinched as she touched him at first, then relaxed as she spoke, shoulders dropping a little.
“Yeah.” Gabriel didn’t even attempt to deepen his voice, sounding more like his true age. “We should get out of here, that fire might have attracted some of the monsters of this labyrinth, and the s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Cool, what’s on his neck?
A new part of his character design. I decided that I’d lean into his artificial voicebox a little more, so that’s what happened. I tried to make them look like artificial, metal muscles in the neck, not sure if I succeeded at all.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Sure! This was fun. Might help me with homework, too. XD
I still have snowballs saved up…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
I’m so, so sorry, Sara! My family and I will be praying for you all! 🫂
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
@savannah_grace2009
Oh my goodness… Sara, I’m so sorry. My heart is hurting for you right now. 💔
I can’t even begin to imagine how painful this must be 😭 That’s literally the worst news in the world. I’ve heard it with two grandparents, but never my parent…
I wish I was there right now to give you the biggest hug. 🫂
I’m honestly not even sure…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh Sara, I am so, so sorry! This is so heartbreaking! I will be praying for you. Would you like to call? If so, please email me your number and I’ll call you, (or we can do a google meet if that’s easier) If you don’t want to talk, that’s fine. I understand. Just know that I’m here if you ever need to talk.
I know this is so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I will reply in an hour or so btw. My family’s on a LotR marathon and I’m quite overstimulated by the action scenes, so even sitting apart from it for an hour does not clear my mind.
lol. We just recently watched them with my little brother who knows the books but never watched the movies. Half the time, it was my big brother, my dad…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I think I’m gonna forget about the characters I already had in this rp and just put in someone new if someone could help me understand what’s happening?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
In case you forgot what Gabriel looked like, just replace the gauze with petal-shaped birthmarks

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Little fire.
The Protector — Gabriel MaiÂ
At the kick, Gabriel’s loosened mask slipped down to around his neck, hanging by its scarlet ribbon. He immediately turned the left side of his face away, and the strange voices that had haunted him grew louder, he could almost hear what they were saying through their gargled screeching so…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 1 week ago
Yes I did! Which is a great idea btw.
It’s also really exciting to see how many people are wanting to join KP! I wish there was a way we could get access into the system to let them all in. 😭 I have been following along on this convo though, so I don’t miss anything.
I’m on the fence about how involved I want to be in this…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Yay! Yes, I think it does. He would be fun to have.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
RoryÂ
He didn’t mind blood. He’d be raised seeing it. He took the kid’s arm and turned it slightly. “This isn’t too bad.” We need some water and clean bandages. Know where I could find those?” He was feeling much calmer now that he had something to do that he knew and understood.
- Load More
