-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m still here… I’m just not great with fighting scenes, but Kari is currently with Carrie and Silas.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP! I’m Janessa, aka Trailblazer. I write mostly contemporary/historical fiction, with a smattering of mystery and journalism. I also enjoy hiking and photography.
And a couple questions:
Since you like to write fantasy, is it safe to assume that is also your favorite genre to read?
What is one thing God did in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Ev
- Callie
- Fynn
- Lukas
- Asher
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy, good choices. I love it!
Yes! You totally should! I don’t’ know cuz about your charries, but it’d still be fun! 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, where do I even begin on this question. I’ve grown spiritually this year more than ever before. I think the biggest thing God has done for me this year was give me a healthier perspective on enjoying things in a godly way. I have trouble keeping my hobbies from consuming my thoughts, and I constantly worry that I’m putting the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Maybe restore this rp makes more sense?
-
Ruth replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey! I’m Ruee!
I like horses, writing sci-fi/fantasy, cats, reading a good book, horses, machine embroidery, researching WWII/Vietnam, horses, crocheting, horseback riding, painting with watercolor, art, did I already mention horses?
Don’t like jello and I apologize if that offends you, but I tried it once and felt like I was going throw up.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Greetings from Wond! Nice to meet you, I’m Ruee. I also play piano, and write fantasy. I have some fan fic ideas, but don’t feel qualified.
Welcome to kp! Let me go find my intro…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Can mathematics not be part of the set of things that are not made, like God? It doesn’t say there was nothing at all besides God. It says all things that are made are made by Him, so why must math be part of that set? Is not this language we’re using of things that are made, and things that are unmade, logical language, the…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @ calyhuge @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Can we bring my fav rp topic back to healthy life?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Actually, reading through what i said and what you said again, i think in a couple spots I misunderstood you.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, my hands are starting to sweat, which happens when I get excited.
Remember I said that I was a firm believer of context?
Phil. 4:10-1510Â But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked opportunity.
11Â Not that I speak in respect o…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
The doctrine of Hermeneutics means simply “Using scripture to interpret scripture.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
but I would like to see one from you🥰
I’ll think about it…It’ll probably be a no, so don’t get your hopes too high.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I VERY VERY much would want to spend a day with Riker and Hans!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
- Riker❤❤❤ You saw that coming
- Hans ❤❤❤
- Adelaide
- Isaiah
- Ezra (I personally know someone by this name)
- Wolfgang
I don’t think I’ll do this with my charries…I don’t think anyone would care…except Chase.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Umm… Yes please!!! I love this idea so much!! 😝
M’kay, here we gooo…
Fin, Leo, Wolfgang, Jacob, Iris, Ezra andddd… Erich. (I don’t think that’s exactly $25, but whatever.)
(I am so gonna have to do this with my charries now… 😏)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
 I’m very not Calvinist, lol!
I didn’t think you were. I’m used to that, my grandfather and my…technically step-grandmother are not Calvinists either. In fact, Grandpa openly opposes Calvinism to the point of saying that John Calvin was a heretic. It has caused some…divisions to say the least.
Regardless, I would argue that no…
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Two things:
The only metal band I like named SABATON, has a song called “Inmate 4859” and under the vid was this:
“Using the alias of Tomasz Serafinski, brave Polish soldier Witold Pilecki willingly entered Auschwitz to gather intelligence. He became Inmate 4859. Two years later, he fled from the concentration camp to share its…[Read more] - Load More

Okay, I’ll begin typing it up, don’t know how soon I can post it…
oh dear…I just found a family tree, and apparently my great great great grandfather was named Adolf Schneider.
@freedomwriter76 I have the first part. I have typed it up as she did, including the punctuation mistakes. Also, Oma and Opa are German for Mother and Father.
And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose. Rom. 8. 28.
PARTS FROM MY DIARY.
We would like…[Read more]
How am I doing? My immediate answer, fine. Stagnant would be a better word. Christmas went well. I’ve been playing with the plot and timeline of my WIP. I planned out and wrote snippets of a betrayal. I’m going to go to work tomorrow.
Haven’t talked to my Dad for a couple weeks, as in had a heart conversation. I never talk to my mom about how…[Read more]
I’m sorry! You’re right…I’m just messed up in the head today…I said pumping instead of posting when I was talking about trotting today TWICE! And as a horse person, I know that’s wrong…ugh, I’ve just had a bad day, week, month…let’s make it a bad year, and I have little hope for tomorrow.