@koshka
Active 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
YouTube:
-
Trahia the Minstrel replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorian @anatra23 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @issawriter7 @kathleenramm @madelyn @anyone @everyone
The Wingfeather Saga just dropped their teaser trailer!
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
That’s awesome!!! I’ve only read Emma, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, and Persuasion. Hopefully, someday I’ll get around to reading her other novels! 😀 (maybe I’ll listen to them… I’d probably get through them all faster that way… lol)
-
Lana Blanchard replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 7 months ago
Cool! Good churches are good. (: I just hadn’t been sure entirely what you meant.
Revelation! *exhales* We always tend to go back there in Sunday School. Always. We’re not a very on-track group. XP
Psalms is amazing!
For me? I don’t know. *thinks* I like Ruth and I also like Esther. Strong female characters! And then I do love Psalms,…[Read more]
-
Madelyn replied to the topic Fairytale Retellings in the forum Genre-Writing 4 years, 7 months ago
Gotchaaa, it’s still a fun idea though ;P
Yeah, it is a good book! Been a while since I read it 😉
Yesssss, I love those books that keep you up late. Though I don’t love them the next morning when I sleep till 10 and go about half asleep all-day XD
That’s true, there is! Exciting 🙂
Yep, it’ll be a ton of…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
It really is phenomenal. The scene where Louisa falls is amazing, too, I agree. 🙂 Do you read much Jane Austen?
-
Faith Q. started the topic Calling all storytellers… in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
Okay, y’all, so I recently finished my YA fantasy novel.
*cues the high-pitched screams*
But my next project is a middle-grade novel featuring a 12-year-old MC who gets herself into all sorts of scrapes.
The problem is, I’m not naturally a humorous writer. It’s something I’m trying to work on in this story, true, but a very not funny writer…[Read more]
-
Lin started the topic Writer's Corner #505 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
Hello, one and all! For those of you who are newer, we used to have some topics called “Writer’s Corner” or something like that, but I’m far too lazy to search for the previous ones or consult how many of these we have been through, so we can just start a new one.
This thread is just a place for off-topic chats, where we can talk about our day or…[Read more]
-
Madelyn started the topic Fairytale Retellings in the forum Genre-Writing 4 years, 7 months ago
(I tried posting this earlier today, and it might have gotten eaten by the forum. Hopefully, I’m not double posting it now!)
Greeting Kingdom Pen-ers! Or KeePers or Kapeefers or whatever it is that we call ourselves nowadays XD (Seriously, do we have an official title? I’m genuinely curious XD)
To be perfectly honest, I haven’t been on here in 3…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Characteristic Lines in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
Can we get this up and running again with brand new lines from characters? I still don’t really have many….but maybe we can expand this to be lines of not just dialogue but just very short bits of our books?
@kathleenramm @koshka @keilah-h@elanor @jodi-maile @scripter-of-kingdoms @morgan @elishavet-pidyon @annabelle @avacoulter @faith-q@power [Read more]
-
Lana Blanchard replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 7 months ago
Ohhhh… you have to go to Glacier! It is the most beautiful place ever.
Yup! I remember when my family was doing our annual race to the top of somewhere in the White Mountains (NH) I got so thirsty and eventually drank from the stream that goes up. (: Then my sister came up behind me and surprised me. XD
That’s a good po…[Read more]
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
Anne is a phenomenal character, I agree! She’s Lizzie’s opposite in nearly every way, and, although I love Lizzie, I have to say Anne is my fav. 😉 She’s such a sweet, quiet heroine. Plus, another point in favor of Persuasion is Frederick Wentworth’s letter… *happy sigh* 😛
Aww, thanks so much!!! I’m glad you think so. 😀
-
TheLobsterLover posted an update 4 years, 7 months ago
Hi @koshka, I finished your request! However I have noticed the picture feature on this forum is, in a word, unreliable. Do you have any other contacts (like an email), that I can send the drawings to?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Developing A New Story Idea! (Help? XD) in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 7 months ago
@kathleenramm @koshka @keilah-h @elanor @jodi-maile @scripter-of-kingdoms@morgan @elishavet-pidyon @annabelle @avacoulter @faith-q @power @devastate-lasting @not-so-secret-secret-assassin @joy-caroline @mkfairygirl @abigail-m@autumn-rebecca  @e-k-seaver @daisy-torres @gracie-j @libby @kayleigh-idea @r-m-archer @maryg3 @scoutfinch180 @writerlexi1216…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Poem For My Book Draft! in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 8 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
So to answer some questions it is in paragraph form in the book. The way it posted is pretty much how it is in the draft as of rn.
It is for the Cirque book!
Spotlight and clown are in there because it is in the Cirque book. Hope that sheds some light!
I’m not rlly sure about meters or stanzas or anything. I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Poem For My Book Draft! in the forum Poetry Critiques 4 years, 8 months ago
OK SO! I know where I’m posting this might be A BIT WEIRD BUT HEAR ME OUT!!!!
So as of rn my second book in fantasy series, (the second book is Project DM) has a looong poem in it. I have just gone back and revised the poem and when I finished I was kinda blown away ngl, and I really like it so I wanted to share it with y’all! So this is kinda a…[Read more]
-
Trahia the Minstrel started the topic My Website is Up and Functional! in the forum Publishing & Platform 4 years, 8 months ago
Eeek! I’m so excited! After ages, and my website being put up on the 31st of January, it’s finally fully functional (except for the privacy policy, I’m still working on that cause I’m bad at formal language😅) .
I’m so thrilled to share this with you guys!
My website URL is Hadassah.nz !
I hope you’ll enjoy the content on it! If any of you want…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @annabelle @koshka Ugh, Bonifer Squoon. He’s almost worse than the other villain I hate….Wait, scratch that. He is worse.
Garten Longtreader….Well, I wasn’t so mad about him. But he is a horrible character.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Ah, I think they are just as bad but in different ways. At least, they’re both ruthlessly cold-hearted.
Although, Garten is operating out of ambition and bitterness fueled by overpowering fear, while Bonifer just has the ambition and bitterness. So maybe Garten is less outrightly selfish? Both of them are blinded by similar…[Read more]
-
Annabelle replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 8 months ago
Good point. I mean, Natalia is pretty much the whole world in the Green Ember, so Garten kind of did ruin the world… but Bonifer kidnapped a baby and lied to the baby’s mother. So that’s pretty bad.
Antagonists… They can be so difficult. We don’t want them to just seem like the same old bad guy from cartoons or whatever. They have to…[Read more]
- Load More

If the other thing didn’t work, which I don’t believe it did, here is my writing email I just set up; koshkascribbles@gmail.com