@koshka
Active 3 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @freedomwriter76
The Gang
Nyx’s hackles had immediately raised at Crosshair’s tone. His tired head lifted in a piercing gaze and his ears perked.
Viktor’s hand flew to his side but Lyn was too busy focusing on her companion to pay any mind to others around her.
Thankfully, Viktor eventually calmed the situa…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
I don’t know if this was how Crosshair intended it to come across as, but I’m having fun so…
Alyona
Her heart still pounding, Alyona peeked back over her brother’s shoulder.
And met Crosshair’s gaze.
She slid back but not in time; the man had seen her and was suspicious.
Viktor
“What a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Wingfeather Saga in the forum Book Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @queen-of-alvastia I’d be a Throne Warden, cause I’m the oldest, which is kinda cool. And my brother would eventually be king….that would be weird.
And my mom was the middle child in her family! That means she’d be queen!
-
whaley replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
Thank you 🙂 It’s middle-grade fantasy. Personally, I think we need more writers writing for younger audiences. There is a lot of good stuff out there, but it’s overlooked sometimes as a genre.
-
whaley replied to the topic What Are Your Favorite WIP Quotes? 🙂 in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @koshka
Wow, these quotes are amazing and funny and deep!! (I’d put a heart emoji here, but I don’t know how to on a keyboard XD) Thank you SO much for sharing!
I look at these, and I think… hehe… I guess my WIP takes a different approach…
1. “THIS IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN PEANUT BUTTER!!!”
2. Alfonso’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Crosshair
One boy stepped up. “I am Victor Mynclais. I hail from Yartass, a son of Eirtan.”
Crosshair had zero idea where that was. Feather would probably know, what with her knowledge of weird places, but she wasn’t here.
“My name’s Jocelyn!” piped up one of the girls, the one who…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Arabella
All eyes turned to focus on their group. Ara frowned at the attention and reached for November’s hand. She allowed a piece of her hair to fall over one eye, hoping to hide some of the stares.
Her anxieties had gotten better since their recent adventure with Lyn and Nyx, but the t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi, fellow weird writers… in the forum Start HERE 4 years, 1 month ago
Hello, and thanks for welcoming me! I would love to hear a random poem now and then 😊
C.S. Lewis is awesome! When I was little, I used to listen to the Narnia books on audio night and day – I practically had Dawn Treader memorized.
I did move here summer of 2020, so we got the brunt of the heat.
1. Oh, character, definitely, mainly…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Ok, y’all. I’m sorry it’s been awhile. I haven’t been able to do much/anything on here this week.
All y’all’s responses are great! Now to do my part.
Alyona
From her brother’s protective shadow the scene before her looked both more and less threatening. Not that she could see much of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka that is very sad as I must say I luv the twins
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka writer’s block? Or actual glitch on the site?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h anyone on?
-
Pen_for_Christ205 started the topic Please Help: I need a character to fall off a roof and survive but be realistic in the forum Plotting 4 years, 1 month ago
Hey everybody!
I haven’t been on here for some time because, well, LIFE.But I need your guys’ help on something.
So I have this character that needs to fall off a three-story roof, be generally okay, and have it be realistic. (if that’s even possible)
Could you guy please help me?
@FreedomWriter76 @KattheWriter @Elishavet Pidyon @Rylie…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12
Ok, I’m currently writing this off the phone so forgive any mishaps in spelling, grammar, etc.
Crosshair
“Yeah, so long as you promise not to hurt anyone. So what’s your name?” asked one of the men.
Why would I try to attack you if I’m vastly outnumbered? Crosshair thought. Granted,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@keilah-h u on?
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter how bout y’all?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h gonna go ahead and RP my charries just watching it all XD so at least they’re doing SOMETHING 🤣
Jocelyn
“Yeah. So long as you promise not to hurt anyone. So, what’s your name?”
All of the men lowered their weapons, which made the twins a bit more at ease. But not Nyx.
Which, truth be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 years, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
HEY YALL LONG TIME NO…POST?? Anyway…Ik it feels like FOREVER!! But why don’t we get this RP back up and running!! I’m real excited to interact with all the soldiers/charries!!!
It’s not really a good time for me to RP (as in my charries can’t really do much but watch the interaction…[Read more]
-
Mary G started the topic How Many is too many Character!?!?!?! in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
Hey! I hope everyone is having a great summer!
I have a quick question: Can you have too many character in a novel?
So I decided to do a Carrie count because in the last year there have been a lot of uninvited but intriguing character barging in on my WIP.
I have 34 named characters!! Is that too many. Not all of them are in the same chapters…[Read more] -
Ava Blue replied to the topic Personality Types and Love Languages in the forum Characters 4 years, 2 months ago
OOOO did someone say PERSONALITY TYPES?!
My beloved MC Bronwen is an INTJ-T (turbulent architect). She has a tough outer shell and she can take a lot before she finally snaps. He greatest and most well-kept secret is that she is secretly a cinnamon bun 🤫 All 3 of her friends are feelers, so she’s the voice of reason. However, she can be very hard…[Read more]
- Load More
