@koshka
Active 3 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2586
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 2 days ago
Noted. It’s canon now.
I like her despite herself. XD Two librarians are better than one. Besides, it’s a huge library. One would be overworked.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 3 days ago
Oi dearie me. This is a lovely kerfuffle.
This RP has got me thinking… I’m playing with the idea that Tavar can smell diabetes, maybe even cancer and malaria, since his folk are supposed to have GREAT senses. It’s an avenue of sensory finesse that I haven’t heard included in a character… And I just like the idea of him…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@loopylin lol! Yeah we need something here. XD
Yesssss! Make a librarian. I second the motion. -
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
This was lovely to come into. Let’s see…
Tavar
…In such cases, the emotional loss is heightened by the lack of physical strength usually found in food. Comfort the patient…
The boys who had been wandering around the library were talking again. Tavar glanced up at them for a moment, just long enough to see what they…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
Hiiiiii!! It’s been a while, haha! How are you??
I’ve published Leon/Riker’s 1st and 2nd books within the past two years haha, and a lot of changes and things so I’ve been super busy.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 5 days ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @elishavet-pidyon
Oh he is undeniably dangerous/terrifying. Definitely a creep and tends to be one step ahead.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
Hmmm. He sounds dangerous. A man with a motive indeed.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
Lol! Yeah, my friend interrupted my stuttering explanation of this character (an elven prince who risks his life to sneak a little girl to his dad so she can be fostered in safety… Then proceeds to spend the rest of his “immortal” life looking after her.) with the words, “So, he’s attractive?”
I stopped mid sentence, mouth open,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 week, 6 days ago
He looks terrifying!
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello Again in the forum Start HERE 2 weeks ago
Hey Linus! It’s good to see you occasionally active even if you have a lot of stuff going on.
I received an opportunity to illustrate a book. I can’t say too much yet, but if you are interested, I will let you know when it is published.
That isn’t a surprise. You’re a great illustrator. You should let us know when that happens!
I also confess…
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
And for the actual RP…
Tavar
The thick leather of his book’s cover was creased with hundreds of years of eager hands cradling it just as Tavar did now. Where the ballads he had read yesterday had sported detailed illuminations in every possible margin, this tome left space for notes from the scribes who had copied it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Sorry for the ridiculously delayed response
Lucille
Lucy picked up the first book that interested her. It had a sketch of a man in a black mask. Batman. The name was strange and kind of silly, but she could ignore that.
In the first panel, he was a strong, dark figure, hunched over in a panel drenched with inked rain.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Who knows. They might get stuck in here for decades, join up with other people, and develop a unique nomadic society.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
@loopylin @beth-torresOk, let’s get this going. Meet…Tavar Avelorion. Now, with their makeshift home growing into a kingdom and the last traces of boyhood leaving his face, Tavar has found himself far from the haven of his father’s house. He came to learn more of the art of healing, not say goodbye again.Description: physically between 18-19…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 1 day ago
Ah! That would be fun!
I’ll see about getting an intro RP in after work this evening. If y’all want, he will be quite free to be run into (thinking that might fit the circumstances better, but who knows lol.). He will probably be reading in a corner or window. Some little nook or cranny.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Well, it is 10:54 and I just sent it in, so not horrible.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
:15
I have homework I must do…
Goal: One discussion post before 10:40.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
I…. Have a thought.
I have a character I would like to explore… Like Ari, he belongs to that world’s history, although he is very unconnected. He does important stuff when he’s older, but he really develops his character as a young person, long before his “story” begins. Which in turn makes that a deliciously fun time to explore. He would be…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 weeks, 2 days ago
@savannah_grace2009 lol! Thought so, but it’s ok.
*Wilhelm is too distracted by watching Jasper to notice anything else suscpisious*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Lucy: *Tries harder and manages to push their hands back into a tie*
- Load More
