-
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Ahhhh, so you’re an ambitious fellow! Welcome to the club, lol! My series turned into a Saga long ago, so I know what that’s like.
Also, pardon me, but demanding chocolate goes too far. I eat it sparingly but it must be hoarded for those special times. Especially the white chocolate. So I guess we’ll have to agree to…remain at odds? Lol 😀
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye I really like Blasphemy, but I also enjoy Drown and Taken By Sleep. Let’s see…I got into them after we went to go watch Samson at Sight and Sound…I think that was 2016? Maybe? Wow, it’s been a long time…
-
Lin replied to the topic Backkkk in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@ashlyvye Uhh let me think… I have Trench and Vessel on CD, have RaB downloaded, and listened to most of their songs (Honestly NPI has some of the best songs). How deep does that make me? XD
-
Lin replied to the topic Fellow Songwriters & Composers Unite! in the forum Music 6 years, 4 months ago
@reaganramm I’m thinking of getting Mixcraft, because it has a built- in video editor and is also a bit cheaper than other ones. Which ones would you recommend?
-
Lin replied to the topic The Impossible Username Returns in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 Hello! Don’t worry about your username; generally I just copy-paste from underneath the name.
I think the age-limit is 30? Not sure, but I do know there are some young twenties on here.
Good luck on your test!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello Once More (aka Introduction 2.0) in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@gh24682468999 见到一个华人我也很高兴!
My Chinese WIPs are very loosely related to my Magic User world. Essentially the ones I have a clearer idea around focus on some of my Chinese Magic Users and their life in Beijing or other parts of China. Essentially I want to write a bit of urban fantasy for them. I also had this idea of writing a series about…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Hehehe, a network of knowledge. Knowledge of what, you ask? EVERYTHING. How will we use it? …got no idea. But we will rise up in rank, unnoticed by the special chosen ones as they go about their special quests, until we are the ones they turn to for answers, for wisdom!
You can choose your topic of strength. My…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Because others will probably ask:
My first and oldest WiP is set in the mid 1400s and is about the Wars of the Roses, an English medieval civil war. Main theme is loyalty, where to put your loyalty and if/when it’s ever okay to break your word and the consequences of doing so. (As well as others).
There’s about 8 (or 10?) main cha…[Read more]
-
LRC started the topic Introducing Me – LRC in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Introducing Me – LRC
Hello, as the title so clearly suggests (yes I’m sooooo great with titles, can’t you tell? My stories weep because there is not an epic enough name for most of them yet), I have made a new topic to introduce myself. Some of you I have already met.
Someday when I am published (who knows when, lol, my writing process is pretty…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
Lol! I know. I’ve had to try to find a way to explain to people what my stories about in like three sentences. It’s so hard because the best parts are mostly spoilers and/or seem really random when you mention them. Like I understand your excitement about a MC interacting with the King of France (eeekk stuff like that is fun) but…[Read more]
-
LRC replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
As a new Bumbling Henchman myself, I take great pleasure in the fact that no one pays any attention to me…thus to further my clever plots. For as we all know…it is the quiet, practical, forgettable ones that rule behind the scenes. *rubs hands together* Who will pretend to bumble along side me as we build a network?
-
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@leon-fleming Thanks! I love writing them but of course life keeps me from getting much done at a time.
What on earth could I POSSIBLY do to earn this (possible) knowledge?!? And why Wales over England, anyway?
Also what’s your WiP?
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin And what’s your WiP, my dear assassin friend? Oh, and promise you’ll protect me…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
. . . Can you come up with a different quest?? Tallest tower + mountain dew doesn’t really fit the job description. XD *at least I hope it doesn’t*
-
Snapper replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin My apologies. Spy just seems to fit well with assassin.
@leon-fleming YES food! Once, long ago, raspberries and ice cream were the most important and precious commodities of this kingdom (besides writings).
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
Hmmm good to know ill look into them -
LRC replied to the topic A Language for Kingdom Pen in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 4 months ago
@selah-chelyah Oooooh do tell! Is it possible we are kindred spirits?! Lemme hear your WIPs!
(*tackle hugs you in return*)
-
Snapper replied to the topic JUSTICE FOR THE BUMBLING HENCHMEN! in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
Indeed! Justice for the Bumbling Henchmen! *stares into the setting sun* you are destined for greatness. *nods sagely*
Now if I recall correctly, Chosen Ones like Anakin Skywalker, Frodo Baggins, Harry Potter, Katniss Everdeen…. and many more …well, we don’t have the easiest time of it. Enjoy being Henchmen while you can. o . o
*pursues…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin Oh I’ve watched Death Note and read Fullmetal Alchemist before.
So my top three favorite are Zankyou no Terror, 91 Days, and Your lie in April, but I have to caution, all are rather sad, and 91 Days is extremely violent. (I’d say for older teens?)
Let’s see…you’re into ninjas, so I’d recommend Naruto, but it’s…[Read more]
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Not-So-Secret Secret Assassin replied to the topic I have come. in the forum Start HERE 6 years, 4 months ago
@devastate-lasting
I haven’t actually watched many just pokemon and death note but right now I’m watching Full Metal Alchemist.Have any recommendations?
- Load More
