-
Lin replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
I finally came up with some nice quotes… ;-; I don’t know when I’ll use them in the story but they’re nice…
“Don’t you realize how lucky you were? You – you didn’t have to become a criminal. You could have gone and led a normal life! But yet, here you are, the same as me…”
– Angelo to Micah
I don’t know when Angelo became a major character…[Read more]
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@trulyyours_karilyn So many new people recently! Welcome to the forum! I’m so happy to make your acquaintance! Looks like Grace has landed most of the questions I usually ask, so I shall try to come up with some more.
1. Ah, forgive me for asking, but it appears to me by your profile picture that you are Asian…? If so, which flavor of Asian are…[Read more]
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
hey!
it’s good to meet you!my current book I am writing about is called The War of the Two Worlds. It’s about a girl named Ravial, she has special powers, she can fly and draw. Her land was invaded By the Keepers who once owned a island across the dark sea. her father was killed protecting his family against one of them try…[Read more]
-
Lucy Israel replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
hey!
my current book I am writing about is called The War of the Two Worlds. It’s about a girl named Ravial, she has special powers, she can fly and draw. Her land was invaded By the Keepers who once owned a island across the dark sea. her father was killed protecting his family against one of them trying to invade there home when R…[Read more]
-
Kads and
Lucy Israel are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
ella and
Lucy Israel are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Fortitude: Chapter Two Reading Request in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Thank you so much for the feedback!!! The comments you gave were immensely helpful, and thank you for taking the time to read through my, er, lengthy chapters 🙂 Yay, I’m glad Caira was interesting, and I’m even more glad you were hooked!!!! *wipes sweat off forehead* And I’m also glad you thought the pacing was good. Thank you!!!
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Hi, Lucy!! (I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Lexi, by the way!!) I’d love to help (because finding the proper character names is something that I adore doing). Before I can help, mind telling me the genre you’re writing and what time period this is? And maybe even the character’s personality a bit?
-
Lin replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@lucy Oh, I think I’ve heard of the Door Within trilogy before! Not sure I’ve read it, though.
Oo, your WIP sounds so interesting! Love the name Ravial, by the way.
Kansas dirt cake? That sounds really good!
Aw, your pony sounds great! And candle-making sounds like an awesome hobby.
Oh, I enjoy playing piano and making music!
Really nice to meet you!
-
Lin replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 3 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
@daisy-torres Cool I’ll try to get to it soon!
-
Lin replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
@g_c_al Hi there! Welcome to the Kingdom! I’m Linyang, I enjoy coffee ice cream and lemon pastries, I write crime and fantasy novels, and I really enjoy piano and music! Now some questions for you, perhaps?
1. Favorite books/authors/movies?
2. What are some of your hobbies?
3. Some of your favorite desserts?
4. Pineapple on pizza?
Anyway,…[Read more]
-
Alexa Autorski replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Lucy Israel and
Lin are now friends 5 years, 7 months ago -
Kads posted an update 5 years, 7 months ago
Er, hey, everyone. I got an article on KP published!!! https://kingdompen.org/write-side-characters/
-
That’s AWESOME, girl!!!!!!! <333333 *high-fives* It sounded totally amazing and really helped me a lot! 🙂 WOOHOO!!!!!
-
@writerlexi1216 Thank you!!! *returns high-five* I’m SO GLAD it helped you; that makes me very happy to hear!!!
-
-
Yayayay!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 I loved it 💛💛💛 Keep it up!!!
-
@nova21 Thank you!! I’m glad you loved it!!
-
-
-
ella replied to the topic Smoke and Mirrors Chapter 2 critique in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
I love this soooo much!! Tessa and the other characters, the internal monologue, the mirrors, the music, the prophecy… the whole concept is sooo cool!!! TYSM for sharing!!!!!!!!!
-
ella replied to the topic I can’t figure out some cool names for my character! in the forum Characters 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey!! It’s me again, and I totally feel you when it comes to finding cool names. Could you give some more details for the time period the charrie is living in? Or what the genre is?
-
ella replied to the topic Hey! I am new, and love fantasy fiction, in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Heyo!! I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!!! (I love your MC’s name, Ravial… SO pretty!!)
Here are some things about me:
1)Â I love all sports, but especially basketball and track & field
2)Â I’m a dark-chocoholic
3)Â I write fantasy, speculative fic, and thriller/suspense
I’m currently writing two WIPs, one is spec-fic, and one is fant…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic YA Fantasy Retelling Alpha Readers Needed in the forum Novel Critique Requests 5 years, 7 months ago
Great, thanks!!
-
ella replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 5 years, 7 months ago
Hey Gigi!!! (I love your name, btw!!) I’m Ella, and welcome to KP!!! Ooo, short stories are fun, but I’m sooo glad you got into writing novels!!!!
Here are a few things about me:
1)Â I love smoothies and dark chocolate
2)Â I adore basketball and running and working out (ik, I’m weird 😄)
3)Â I write fantasy, speculative ficti…[Read more]
-
ella replied to the topic Favorite Lines of Dialogue from your WIP? in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 years, 7 months ago
Those are so beautiful, Wyn!!
@everyone
Y’all, you guys are awesome!!!!
Ok, I’m a bit late to the party, but here are a few lines that I like:
* * *
Nic traces his finger over the back of my hand. “Sometimes, it’s not about understanding each other,” he whispers. “Because some of us have more inside us than it’s safe to kn…[Read more]
- Load More
