-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr I love it!!!
Ottoline
“Do not worry,” Amir turned his warm eyes to the trembling boy. “She only shoots deer. Lucky for you.” Lane nodded.
“It’s not my statue,” Ottoline scoffed, rolling her eyes. “I couldn’t care less if you broke it or not.” Lane sighed with relief, brushing the hair out of his eyes.
“Just do not scare her, or she might…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Ottoline
She stepped inside the building, and stopped dead in her tracks.
“What is this place?” she asked in awe. Brightly colored streamers fluttered from the ceiling, multicolored lights lit up the room, and the stone floor shone. A strange kind of music filled the room. She…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I totally understand your concern.
I’d say that in the first chapter that’s in his POV, showcase his positive character traits, but also give us a glimpse into his internal conflict so we see that he isn’t as perfect as he seems on the outside. Slowly revealing his backstory like you said you’d do will also help readers start t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @acancello @mineralizedwritings @trailblazer @grcr
Ok! I finally got it! Here ya are!
(And fyi, so far I’ve decided that the language they speak in Amir’s country is Farsi, or something very close to it, so if he talks in a different language, that’s what it is.)
(Oh, and I’m assuming we decided on the bal…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi! Just letting you guys know that I wont be on today, its my brothers 13 birthday and were having his party also! I cant believe how fast hes growing up (I know I sound like a mom, lol, but seriously, that’s how I feel😂) So I am really busy today, (I’m also going to ask him to join KP, since he always wants to write, but cant get motivated)…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’m so excited!!!!
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Thank you for sharing all of those, they are so sweet!💗
-
Allison replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Welcome Kathryn! I’m Acancello, also known as Allison! I’m homeschooled and I love guinea pigs, dogs, traveling, acting, trying weird food (whats the craziest you have tried?), writing, reading, talking and a lot more 😁! I write Dystopian and post-apocalyptic books. I’m so glad you could come to Kingdom Pen! OK, now I’ll as…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
This will be fun!😏 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww, I love thisss!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yesss, I really need to get back into this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009
😱 I wrote almost the whole RP and then accidentally tapped on one of the links at the bottom of the page and lost it! 😭 I don’t think I have time to rewrite the whole thing now, but I promise I’ll have it posted later today or tomorrow. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
O.O
I thought that was a typo
Are you OKAY??
*blinks* Nope, no typo.
I am okay now!
Tuesday… not so much. XD
Long story short my four siblings and I were working for a neighbor, tearing out lath and plaster in their upstairs. One brother screwed a piece of wood over the only exit due to not wanting to get rubble in their…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @acancello
Thank you so much! She’s my favorite character <3
-
Allison replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
I love that one! It captures her personality really well. Mine never turn out that good, lol!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago

@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
this is my favorite moodboard I’ve ever done. I’m new to this, but I love this one! She’s one of my MC’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Does anyone ever have moments where they write about 8 really good chapters, and then you’re scared to write the next one for some reason because you think it will be really bad?
- Load More
