-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
*me just now seeing this* *I don’t know how I missed it* XD
That’s so cool! Yeah, I used to use a bunch of different legos together… big lions and t-rex and sharks that I built attacking probably innocent people along with Kai from Ninjago randomly sitting inside this huge robot thing with fake wires everywhere… Yeah, legos are fun…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much!! And yeah definitely don’t feel rushed. I’m glad you’re enjoying it so far! 😁❤️❤️
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@kyronthearcanin Ooooo I love the beginning of this, your writing is so smooth and reads so nicely! I haven’t read more than the first chapter you have there, don’t have the time in the moment, but I’ll fs finish it tonight. This sounds like succcch a cool idea tho and that’s pretty awesome you finished all that planning (and writing 😱) in short a…
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c Oooo I love this!! So excited to see where this storyline goes! I already love Ev and Ami’s relationship, I can tell they’re going to be so cute 🥹. And congrats on finishing your entire second draft!! That’s amazing.
So I’m curious! In this the start of the story, it sounds like the Orb is a relatively recent development. How long has…[Read more]
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I just followed some of y’all on Pinterest… my name on there is Eliana! Loving y’alls boards btw 👀 I am such a pinterest girly with all the aesthetics and worldbuilding inspo ahhhh. I have a board specifically for pictures I saw that inspired me to write stories/poems (that I’ve actually completed…[Read more]
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been doing a thirty day poetry writing challenge on my writergram and now, 25 days in with only a few more to go I thought I’d share a couple of my favs!
Vines, fingers, relationships
Thorny tethers, one
Instruments of feeling, two
Egregiously aggressive emotion inducers, three
Vines
Fingers
Relationships
One, Two, Three.
Tangled, twisted,… -
Starshiness replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 4 months ago
@janellebelovedpig Oo missed these earlier, but so beautiful, I love them 💕
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Y’allllllllll meet Keston my favorite beloved absolutely adorable side character who I may love more than my MC (shhhhh)!!!!!! You’ve heard some about him, but I thought I’d introduce him properly with an excerpt from my WIP of his physical description annnnd then a moodboard! 🙂
A tall young man bearing a tray laden with food entered. He bowed…
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia.vision bahah I kinda had a feeling that would happen, it’s fine 😂 Awww tysm!! <3
(Pssssst, if you check the ships forums on the first page, I’ve got a couple blurbs about him 👀. And then I also just made a post about him in the “characters for my WIP” forum too!)
@keilah-h Thank you! Okii 👍🏽
@janellebelovedpig Yess, it really…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Heheh… I’m not even sure I can XD but I’m doing my best. No joke I just bought seven notebooks to get all my ideas organized lol
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Once Upon A Time My Story Began in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
@crocheter12 (Sorry for the late response!) Oh yeah sure that would be great!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been working on that too. Lol I’m working on too many projects so half of them are actually being written and the other half are in the brainstorming/world and character building process XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Lol I’ve been sprinting for about an hour now so I’m sort of joining. I may have to leave without saying tho because we’re on a different schedule and I’m kind of stretched thin XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
IKR!? XDXD
Thanks! Her village is in danger from the war between the races on the Spiral.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @orangearmadillo @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Here’s Freya’s introduction!:
Moss clung to the rocky overhang towering over Ashgrave Beach. Or at least, that was what everyone called it. The vote had settled on Ashgrove, but the maker of the sign misspelled it in fancy letters. “Ashgrave.” In fact, the lettering was so impressive that no…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Ooo awesome!! I’ll definitely be sticking around! 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep! I can guarantee that the second draft is much better. XD I’m not fully done with it yet, but it’s still ending up a lot better (in my opinion) than the first draft. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks! I kinda came up with that on a whim and was like, “Hey, that actually works.” XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alright everyone!! I’ll be sharing chapters of my second draft of the first book, Ember of Hope. Here’s the first one! 😄
Chapter 1
Amidala Nadir frowned. Something wasn’t quite right. She dipped her paintbrush in the pink paint and dabbed at the canvas. She smiled. Perfec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I love thissss!!!
- Load More
