Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too)

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing Characters Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too)

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 218 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      • Total Posts: 8156

@esther-c

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I just had a feeling it was him and…just…I…just…😭

Especially after “unnamed character” dies, he struggles with the question of “If God’s a good God, then why would He let this happen?”

😭😭😭 It’s just like Leon!!!!! 💔💔😭 Except Leon finds the truth before his hatred/disbelief/etc destroys him, but…still!!! 😭

(I mean, I understand why some people have to remain unredeemed (Hans…🥺) but idk, it just feels harder when it’s the unredeemed ones that die/leave/move on, y’know? But I’m glad you’re not going around redeeming everyone, bc that would be kinda cheesy 😅 not to mention unrealistic, sadly 😔)

Esther
      @esther-c
        • Total Posts: 3221

@freedomwriter76

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I just had a feeling it was him and…just…I…just…😭

I know!!! 😭 I’m so glad that Ev has Ami, tho, or he’d follow the same path and I couldn’t do that to ma boi!!! 🥺

😭😭😭 It’s just like Leon!!!!! 💔💔😭 Except Leon finds the truth before his hatred/disbelief/etc destroys him, but…still!!! 😭

I’m so glad he finds the truth!!! 😭😮‍💨😊

(I mean, I understand why some people have to remain unredeemed (Hans…🥺) but idk, it just feels harder when it’s the unredeemed ones that die/leave/move on, y’know? But I’m glad you’re not going around redeeming everyone, bc that would be kinda cheesy 😅 not to mention unrealistic, sadly 😔)

So true. I’m actually deciding whether I should give my villain a redemption arc or not… I may have him slowly get redeemed, but it carries over into the sequel. (Which has Skylar, Fynn, and Lukas as MCs.)

I love how Malyk (Ev’s dad) gets redeemed tho. Like, the scene is just going to be so heartbreaking and bittersweet!!! 🥹🥰 I’ve played it out in my mind multiple times and just… agh! 😭

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c

I know!!! 😭 I’m so glad that Ev has Ami, tho, or he’d follow the same path and I couldn’t do that to ma boi!!! 🥺

I’m so glad too! XD🥺😭

I’m so glad he finds the truth!!! 😭😮‍💨😊

Yesssss, I couldn’t leave Leon unredeemed! 😭❤️

So true. I’m actually deciding whether I should give my villain a redemption arc or not… I may have him slowly get redeemed, but it carries over into the sequel. (Which has Skylar, Fynn, and Lukas as MCs.)

I love how Malyk (Ev’s dad) gets redeemed tho. Like, the scene is just going to be so heartbreaking and bittersweet!!! 🥹🥰 I’ve played it out in my mind multiple times and just… agh! 😭

That’d be interesting, actually, to see the villain redeemed!? That’d be really cool!!!

AWWW, I love that!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️I’m also, well…😭, but I’m so happy he gets redeemed!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Esther
          @esther-c
            • Total Posts: 3221

@freedomwriter76

Yesssss, I couldn’t leave Leon unredeemed! 😭❤️

Of course!!

I’m so glad that God gave us a way to be redeemed as well. ☺️❤️🙏🏼

That’d be interesting, actually, to see the villain redeemed!? That’d be really cool!!!

Ikr? Because he was so misled by his own desires and his worldview was so twisted, when he finally sees the truth, it takes a while for him to understand it, accept it, and live it out. Additionally, almost everyone doesn’t like him, so that will cause him to not want to even try to prove himself worthy of their acceptance after a while. 😢 In the end though, he does accept the truth, it just takes a while. 😉 😊 (I’m actually feeling, like, really bad for him right now. 😂 I thought I was supposed to not like him!! 🤣)

AWWW, I love that!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️I’m also, well…😭, but I’m so happy he gets redeemed!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Yes, for sure! 🥰

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Anonymous

@esther-c

I’m so glad that God gave us a way to be redeemed as well. ☺️❤️🙏🏼

Amen, sister!!! ❤️🙏

Ikr? Because he was so misled by his own desires and his worldview was so twisted, when he finally sees the truth, it takes a while for him to understand it, accept it, and live it out. Additionally, almost everyone doesn’t like him, so that will cause him to not want to even try to prove himself worthy of their acceptance after a while. 😢 In the end though, he does accept the truth, it just takes a while. 😉 😊 (I’m actually feeling, like, really bad for him right now. 😂 I thought I was supposed to not like him!! 🤣)

I love that, I feel like it’s more realistic for it to take time for him to fully change! 🙂 (aww, I understand…I made myself love Adolphus and Dietrich over time 😂 Now they’re some of my favs 😝)

Anonymous

@smiley here it is!!! ❤️ I talked about Leon/Riker on pg 2

and everyone else has super EPIC charries too!!!!! 😀

Smiley
                @smiley
                  • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

ok, these characters are so coool❤️ I love the story of redemption. and I love the photo board you made. I usually make Pinterest boards for all my books lol

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley (how did I miss this!? XD) Aww, girl, tysm!!!! I love The Bois so much❤️❤️ Yessss, redemption is one of my favorite themes too!!!

Smiley
                    @smiley
                      • Total Posts: 2179

@freedomwriter76

I totally forgot about that text XD But seriously your characters are so cool you’re so creative when it comes to writing

Oxygen shortage

do your part, hold your breath

Anonymous

@smiley aww, girl, you’re too sweet ❤️❤️

Starshiness
                        @starshiness
                          • Total Posts: 174

Y’allllllllll meet Keston my favorite beloved absolutely adorable side character who I may love more than my MC (shhhhh)!!!!!! You’ve heard some about him, but I thought I’d introduce him properly with an excerpt from my WIP of his physical description annnnd then a moodboard! 🙂

A tall young man bearing a tray laden with food entered. He bowed his head, a shock of curls falling across his brow. “Your dinner, Highness.”

There was an almost musical lilt to his voice and a hint of sarcasm brushed on that last word. Raven was intrigued. Surely someone supposed to be royalty would never be spoken to this way by a servant. The alleged princess studied the young man curiously, her inquisitive gaze boldly met by a pair of bright blue eyes twinkling with mischief. Raven caught her breath, surprised by the hold his eyes seemed to have on hers. Servants were not supposed to make direct eye contact with royals either, were they? This young man seemed to get away with much, as far as courtly manners went.

The firelight cast a dim glow on Keston’s face, darkening the tired circles under his eyes while at the same time enhancing his already fair features. The proud nose set between angular cheekbones complemented well the marbled chin resting between his palms. A stray curl slipped from the casual jumble atop his head to fall across his brow. Reaching up one hand, he swept it back, then resumed his self-delegated vigil of staring into the flames. Powerful shoulders tensed and scythian eyebrows knitted together in a frown. But in the next moment he relaxed, all trace of whatever troubling thought had been in his mind gone.

Willow would have called him handsome.

Raven blinked, unconscious that she’d been observing Keston closely enough to elicit such a thought. But… looking into those spellbinding eyes always a-sparkle with mirth… well, maybe she would have been right.

*ecstatic giggle* EhEHEhe

Anyhoo, idk if I’ll be able to post that moodboard if KP is still not allowing pics…

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Euodia
                          @euodia-vision
                            • Total Posts: 1306

@starshiness

Oh dearrrrr, I’m officially in love with this curly-haired boi. I adore him already…

*whispers* I too, have a weird love for my male secondary MC over my main MC…

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Whaley
                            @whalekeeper
                              • Total Posts: 2635

@starshiness @euodia-vision

*flutters eyelashes and sighs*

This love for male secondary MC must be an official writer’s ailment… because I have it too XD

KaPeefers 'til we're old and gray...

Anonymous

@STARSHINESS AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I LOVE HIMMMMMMM!!!!!!

@euodia-vision
                                @whalekeeper @star

hehe…*chuckles nervously* i think it is a writer’s ailment XD

but most of my main MC’s are also guys…literally basically all of my MC’s are men 😂 but the guys always end up being my favs…*cough cough* Riker, Leo, Nathan, etc *cough cough* XD

and even the books/stories I read…the guys end up being my favs 😍🤣

Euodia
                                @euodia-vision
                                  • Total Posts: 1306

@whalekeeper @starshiness

Oh dear, do we have issues??? 😂

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 218 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >