Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU!

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
  • Author
    hybridlore
    @hybridlore
      • Total Posts: 1359

@godlyfantasy12

Aw girl I love their relationship!! You are such a good writer, like some of this description was … 🤩

There is always light behind the clouds.
      - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

GodlyFantasy12
      @godlyfantasy12
        • Total Posts: 6645

@hybridlore thank you! Now if I can just write in my normal WIP like this XD

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
        #ProtectMarcel
        #ProtectSeb

hybridlore
        @hybridlore
          • Total Posts: 1359

@godlyfantasy12

Ikr!! 😂

There is always light behind the clouds.
          - Little Women, Louisa May Alcott

Anonymous
            • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍

this is so cool!!!! I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE MORE!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(btw, saw another post of yours. I’ll be praying that you recover from your surgery quickly 🙏❤️)

Euodia
            @euodia-vision
              • Total Posts: 1306

@godlyfantasy12

*faints* I freakin’ love this, Bren is AMAZING, LIKE WHAT?!?!?!

I rolled the log over and underneath was a tiny little stick and I was like, "That log had a child

Esther
              @esther-c
                • Total Posts: 3221

@godlyfantasy12

I love thissss!!!

Write what should not be forgotten. — Isabel Allende

Starshiness
                @starshiness
                  • Total Posts: 174

@godlyfantasy12

Ok so I just realized………… HAVE I NEVER READ ANY OF YOUR OTHER WRITING???? GIRL THAT WAS AMAZING, YOUR WRITING STYLE IS *EVERYTHING*. I am so impressed, that was so good. Wow. What have I been missing out on this whole time 😭😭😭 POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION WHERE I CAN READ MORE OF ANYTHING YOU’VE WRITTEN IF YOU PLEASE, THANK YOU

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Light
                  @lightoverdarkness6
                    • Total Posts: 1626

@godlyfantasy12

OH MY GOSH GIRLLLLLL!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SOOOO MUCHHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

And BREN!!! OH WOW 🥵🥵🤭🤭🤣 It’s November…but also, not…like I can’t even-

AND AHHHHH THEIR SWEET SIBLING RELATIONSHIP 😭😭😭😍😍😍 I love it so much girl!!!

Girlllll!!! Your writing is just 🤩🤩🤩🤩 The description, dialogue, everything!! Great job!! Can’t WAIT for more!

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                    @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 @starshiness @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley @anyone-else

THANKS EVERYONE!!

y’all this fic is IN MY HEAD NOW AND WILL NOT LET GOOO!!

that being said, I’ve decided to divide it into what I’m going to call “Acts” (because it sounds so fun and fancy XD)

I also really want to do a bit of art for this but do not hold me to that XD

that being said, the name of the overall fic is going to be….DRUMROLL!!!!

…….

Destinies Ablaze

What do y’all think?!?!

As for the acts…well I can’t tell u the name of all of them now can I? 😉

but as for act one, it’s going to be called, Pyro- dubbed after a certain a devilish ginger in this AU 🥰

Also, I know I’ve said this but I want to be clear.

This will stem a bit from the knowledge that y’all have a small grasp of my charries and stories (so some of the GASP, moments might come from “WHAT WHY ARE THEY LIKE THAT NOW?!”)

So I want to again say…while they can have similar personalities and appearances…these are not the same people you know….yet…they are…

Curious isn’t it?

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                      #ProtectMarcel
                      #ProtectSeb

Anonymous
                        • Total Posts: 8156

@godlyfantasy12 OOH, i love the title…ahh, i just love this so much!!!!! 😍😍😍

i love your actual WIPs, and I love this AU too!!!!! 💖💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰🥰

the babies tho!!!!! 😭😭you won’t don’t do anything too bad to the babies tho….right? 🥺

Light
                        @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

OOOH I love it so much!!! 😍😍 The names are perfect!!!

But it’s so sad how they’re all…different 😭😭 They’re not the same characters that we’ve all fallen in love with…and yet, they are. 💖💖😭😭

*GASP*

Omg…I just realized.

Paxton.

WHAT HAPPENED TO PAXTON?!?!?!

Because if Ara didn’t meet November/Bren…then she didn’t leave her home city…and she didn’t meet Paxton…and he had to grow up in that environment, with Aramis and Edrich and Lilith…

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Is the babyyyy ok??? 🥺🥺

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                          @godlyfantasy12

@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 👀

you will just have to wait and seeeee

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                            #ProtectMarcel
                            #ProtectSeb

Light
                            @lightoverdarkness6

@godlyfantasy12

😭😭😭😭😭😭

Okayyyyy

#HugRikerSquad

GodlyFantasy12
                              @godlyfantasy12

@lightoverdarkness6 @starshiness @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @esther-c @whalekeeper @smiley @anyone-else

ANOTHER CHAPTER YALL!!! AHHH THIS ONE SOB!!!

THIS ONE MIGHT HIT YALL IN THE FEEEELS!!! the last part made me start to tear up a bit…

TW: VERY minor neglect/abuse sorta (just arm grabbing) but there is very much a toxic parent and manipulation.

Chapter 2

Bren

“If you’re going to behave so recklessly, what is even the point of us staying in this miserable pit of a land?”

Bren adjusted his collar, eyes focused on his fingers as they went about their task. His skin tightly pinched the black fabric; the only thing currently keeping him grounded as the dark, slick-haired man continued to berate him.

“This is the third time this month, and I will not accept another so-called accident again. Do you understand?”

Bren gazed at the mirror, putting his fingers to his jaw and pursing his lips as he inspected himself. “My hair look alright?”

“Are you even listening to me, boy?” Bren winced as his arm was tugged back, sharp pricks of pain sending jolts through his arm. He let out a shuddered breath, smoke wafting as his eyes blazed, face to face with the proposed enemy.

He plastered on a smile, tilting his head. His curls bobbed to one side. “What’s wrong, daddy dear? You seem a bit on edge.” Bren grunted as the hand clenched around his arm tightened. He knew he was asking for trouble…but oh, it was just too easy to mess with the old goblin.

Kader, so help me,” his father’s face inched closer, seething. The veins poking from beneath his pale skin made Bren have to bite his lip to keep from smirking. He raised his eyes a bit, so badly wanting to counter with something sarcastic.

So badly wanting to show his father he wasn’t actually scared.

But Bren wasn’t stupid. The fury roiling off his father was enough to let him know he didn’t need to push too far.

And the use of his middle name, though he didn’t want to admit it, made a part of him want to curl into a small corner. To hide.

Like a baby, he thought to himself.

Huffing, Bren broke eye contact, annoyed to have lost this battle so easily.

“Today is an important day, Brenven,” his father said, still holding the boy only inches away. His breath hissed, making Bren’s nose scrunch. “I will not have you ruin it for your sister.”

Bren’s head jerked up, the same fury from before blazing in his eyes. Heat welled within him, along with indignation. His fists clenched, small sparks leaving his fingers.

“Leave her out of this. You know I’d never-”

“You hold her back. You always have.”

Bren’s face contorted, like he’d been slapped. “I-I…” His shoulders fell, and with it, the heat inside drowned. He looked down at his shoes, shined to perfection. He bit his cheek, trying to keep the onslaught of tears that waited behind his eyelids.

Stop being such a child, Bren!

“I know.” Bren said, sucking in a breath.

Slowly, the pressure on his arm began to release. He pulled it back, rubbing it, though not vigorously as he didn’t want his father to know exactly how bad it had hurt. Would probably bruise though.

“I’ll do better. I won’t bring her down today. I…I promise.”

His father straightened, letting out a small sigh.

Bren flinched as a finger touched his chin, lifting it until baby blue met dark, violet eyes. “Good. Let’s be sure of it.”

Bren swallowed, taking in his father’s pristine face in that moment. Pale skin, dark hair, violet eyes. A small, slight smirk lit his lips, and slowly, he leaned down, placing a small, almost non-existent kiss on Bren’s forehead.

The boy shuddered from the sudden jolts of electricity it gave, sending tingles through him. He couldn’t help the small, subconscious smile that appeared on his face, and the warm glow that suddenly lit his cheeks. His heart spun, and he was sure he could still feel his father’s gentle touch, at least for the moment.

Could see…some small form of…something in his father’s gaze.

And…he wanted it.

Oh, how he wanted it.

“Now,” His father said,  “What do we say?”

Bren smiled a bit, lowering his head. “Thank you, father.”

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                #ProtectMarcel
                                #ProtectSeb

GodlyFantasy12
                                @godlyfantasy12

HEYO! Sorry ppls but decided to change something again with the Act names! (this is all still new and im Pantsing this so things may change along the way but yea!)

Currently this is just how the story is working SOO!!

These current chapters are actually not in Act I

And Act 1 I don’t think will be called Pyro.

Instead, this is called the Prelude (like a verrryy long prologue lol)

SO! Just wanted to give yall that heads up! I’m thinking chapters 1-4 will be the Prelude and then we go into Act I

(and you’ll get the name of Act I when the first chap comes (;

#IfMarcelDiesIRiot
                                  #ProtectMarcel
                                  #ProtectSeb

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 69 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >