-
Euodia replied to the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh dearrrrr, I’m officially in love with this curly-haired boi. I adore him already…
*whispers* I too, have a weird love for my male secondary MC over my main MC…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oooh, that’d be cool! But yeah, don’t know what you’d write about? Maybe life after everyone gets turned back to humans and Belle and the prince get married? I guess, there is a second movie, but idk what it’s about XD
have any of you guys seen Downton Abbey (It’s one of my favorite shows)
I have not…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Depends on what you think makes a movie good. 😂 If you like movies that are very similar to the book then The Hobbit movies are not for you! They added so many unnecessary things to those movies and they are not like the book at all. (I mean, that’s what happens when you turn a single book into three movies XD) Buuuut, I still e…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I LOVED the Shang Chi movie!!!!
Yeah I saw that the little mermaid came out… Idk how I feel about it tho… 😂
YES! The live-action Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorite movies tooooo!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Progress Chat!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey! And that’s okay too! I feel like there isn’t a ‘right’ time to force yourself to start thinking about college. For some, like you, they already know what they’d like to do in middle school! But for others, nothing is clear for them till the end of high school (or even after that!). But either way works. I think that as long as…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awww I loved that scene! Alex and Steve, SO sweet! I love how they’re trying to set up Bucky and Madelene. XD I’m excited for the day when you post a scene where we see the two of them interact. 😂😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Huh! That’s strange… I’ve had my account since I was 13 and it never did that. Maybe it’s a new thing?
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sneak preview of Tomorrow's War in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
*bows* Why thank you! XDXD
I loved this! ❤️❤️I agree with Whaley, I love the names. Also, the way you combined a futuristic world with something like the old Bible meetings when the Nazis were taking over in Germany (at least that’s the first thing that came to my mind)… It was just amazing! I would totally read this if…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@mineralizedwritings6 @anyone-else-on
Anybody want to sprint for a bit? No problem if you can’t, I just thought I’d ask.
I had a random idea for a random WIP so I decided to do a random sprint.*didn’t just randomly use that word three times*
Starting :05
-
Felicity replied to the topic Hey everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
I humbly bow to your ability to learn new languages! I’ve been part of several different Spanish classes, and though I adored the missionaries who taught them, I couldn’t catch on to the language for the life of me.
It was brave of you to try, even if it was hard.
What inspired you to learn Polish?
Good question! I have some Polish anc…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Cool! Yeah, it was a weird moment of my brain arguing with itself over if those even fit at all 🤣🤣
Yw! I loved them so good work! 😉
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That would be great!!
Ania and Luca sound so great! Uhhh I like that but the only other names I can think of that would fit the name would be either Peter (for some reason, idk my mind went to that XD) and something like Ruben? Or Reuben if you wanna go Bible style XD. It’s so weird I’ve never used those names (as far as I know lol)…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XD Well I hope that’s a good sign that my cliffhangers are working lolol
That’s so great!! I’m glad you had a breakthrough, they really do just feel like a huge relief! I can’t wait to read more of your writing (and same thing, no pressure 😉) And honestly… Healer was my first outlined book. And I didn’t even stick with the outline,…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
XDXD
Healer is going well, but I’ve been doing a lot more worldbuilding on writing. I’m planning on just writing like crazy and getting chapter 9 done at the end of the week lol, so we’ll see if that works. I had a huge breakthrough in motivation for some characters and everything made a whole lot more sense. So yeah, I’m planning on…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome! Hey, I haven’t done many sprints in the past, but I mean, any progress at all is progress (add that to my book of tips XD). I got a little bit done but not a whole lot, and it was kind of split through a bunch of different projects.
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Destined Fanfic: Pyromania AU! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ok so I just realized………… HAVE I NEVER READ ANY OF YOUR OTHER WRITING???? GIRL THAT WAS AMAZING, YOUR WRITING STYLE IS *EVERYTHING*. I am so impressed, that was so good. Wow. What have I been missing out on this whole time 😭😭😭 POINT ME IN THE DIRECTION WHERE I CAN READ MORE OF ANYTHING YOU’VE WRITTEN IF YOU PLEASE, THANK…
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Writing Biblical Women Characters in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Excellent discussion topic! I agree wholeheartedly with what you and everyone else has said on here, and while I have nothing more to add, let me just say– that was refreshing to read 😅. Hearing these words from people who are relatively close to me in age is so rare!! So many of this generation (even in Christian circles) all…[Read more]
- Load More
