@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Snapper replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Welcome to the Bestiestest place on the internets! 😀
I am Dragon Snapper, otherwise known as Danielle, or Snaps, or Snapper. I have a nice plethora of names around here.
😛
And don’t be scared! There is no way you’re not good enough. That’s what we do here as writers, we grow. We help each other, lift each other up. So I’m glad…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
(It’s six o clock here, but I’m so tired I literally tagged you @goodnight)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
*jumps in brandishing notebook of story prompts*
So, one of the most interesting writing prompts I’ve ever done was to start with J.R.R. Tolkien’s “In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit…” and then to work out what hobbits are and why they live in a hole. The only rule is, of course, that your hobbits can’t be anything like Tolkien’s. It…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, the music in Phantom is much more sophisticated, but I like how fun and bouncy Newsies is (and I love how cute they are when they’re angry too). I wouldn’t know a good NY accent from a bad one, but it’s always annoyed me that all the characters in Les Mis have Cockney accents when they are French. And yes, th…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Ah, I just realised that you’re giving the idea to us to use. I should read things properly sometimes, it would really help me in life. I’d be much better at cooking.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Oh yes, I’m currently multitasking between making origami flowers and outlining my sequel.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Newsies is one of my favourites! Are you enjoying it?
I have heard of Oliver, but I purposely haven’t listened to it yet because I’m very strict about adhering to the rule of reading the book first. and despite calling myself a Dickens love, I have not read Oliver Twist. Shocking, I know. So I plan to listen to it after I’ve read…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writing Prompts in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
Ha! I always knew Legolas was extremely untrustworthy…
I’d read it. and probably reread it! It sounds like a really good plot and definitely has room for some great character development. I think you should definitely go for it, when you get time (ha…time…)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know if you’re still here, but I’ve finally got time to write (yay!!!).
More musicals?? (YAY!!!!) Hit me! Well, no, don’t hit me, throw them gently.
-
NC Stokes changed their profile picture 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing So that’s how the Wiser… *stares into deep space*
Please tell me he isn’t actually…!
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing XD
Oh, my. We do! … Wanna race and see who upgrades to Chosen One first? XD
Also, who is … “Nobody??” Or should I even ask…?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing … Well that was a roller coaster of emotions 0.0
BTW the narrator was brilliant X’D
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing lol, a moss jacket? man, that farmer was pretty hard core to dig out a cave to make it bigger 😉 sounds awesome
ooh, I hope you find your stories!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@warrenluther04 Goodness! Sorry about that. I solemnly vow to tag you from now on when I publish a new part 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic One-Sentence Story Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thank you!! XD
BTW, I LOVE your signature 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@ingridrd Oh yeah. I just want to say I am SO sorry I never got around to drawing Jaclyn yet! D-: I’ll try to draw her soon
-
Joy replied to the topic Baby's First Story in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@catwing HAHA I always liked making my characters go through a garbage dump exactly like in Toy Story 3 XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariel-ashira Thanks! Actually I made this topic months ago, so I’ve already started posting stories X’D
Anyway, OF COURSE! I am still making a character list. I can’t guarantee that you’ll be in a story immediately, since I have so many characters stashed up already. So if you aren’t in this one, I’ll fit you in a future one somewhere 😉
So…[Read more]
- Load More
