A Keeper Adventure

Home Page Forums Fiction Writing General Writing Discussions A Keeper Adventure

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 306 total)
  • Author
    Joy
    @dekreel
      • Total Posts: 2304

@warrenluther04  Making character notes for the KPA… Can I ask you a really weird question? Are you male or female? I’ve always thought you were a male, but I may be wrong…  o.o

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Joy.

You can pronounce it however you want.

Christianna Hellwig
      @christianna-hellwig
        • Total Posts: 23

Haha, okay…um, I’m INTJ so that will tell you some of my personality. I love singing, making music, dancing, hiking, and laughing my head off at the humorous things other people come up with…not in a derogatory way, in a good way, I hope. I could read epic poetry all day. Philosophy and deep theological debates make me supremely happy. I love the Classic; as in, that which never goes out of style. I tend to say exactly what I think, and then rethink it afterwards. :p I love spending time with people whose personalities are directly opposed to mine, and I adore whipped cream. There! That’s probably more than you ever wanted to know; have fun…I look forward to reading your story! 🙂

Christianna Hellwig
        @christianna-hellwig

Haha, okay…um, I’m INTJ so that will tell you some of my personality. I love singing, making music, ballroom dancing, hiking, and laughing my head off at the humorous things other people come up with…not in a derogatory way, in a good way, I hope. I could read epic poetry all day. Philosophy and deep theological debates make me supremely happy. I love the Classic; as in, that which never goes out of style. I tend to say exactly what I think, and then rethink it afterwards. :p I love spending time with people whose personalities are directly opposed to mine, and I adore whipped cream. There! That’s probably more than you ever wanted to know; have fun…I look forward to reading your story! 🙂

Christianna Hellwig
          @christianna-hellwig

@dekreel, sorry about the double posting. I’m not sure what happened there.

Joy
            @dekreel

@christianna-hellwig  Thanks a lot!! 😀

valtmy
              @valtmy
                • Total Posts: 732

@dekreel

Um I am not sure how to answer that. I don’t know what I want to look like. Should I just tell you what I actually look like instead?

People have told me that my skin is very fair and my hair is very black… That sort of sounds like Snow White now that I think about it…

You know what you can just make me a Disney princess. 😀

Joy
                @dekreel

@valtmy  Ohh, that makes sense!!

Or maybe a Studio Ghibli character……

WarrenLuther04
                  @warrenluther04
                    • Total Posts: 270

@dekreel It’s fine, character notes are important and it’s hard to tell genders over the Internet. 🙂 I’m a guy! 🙂

Am I still the golden retriever? Thanks for adding me by the way!!! 😀 😀 😀

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                    ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Joy
                    @dekreel

@warrenluther04  Thanks! And yes, you are a golden retriever 😀

WarrenLuther04
                      @warrenluther04
                        • Total Posts: 270

@dekreel  No problem! Thanks! 😀

Kapeefer 'Till We're Old and Grey!
                        ENFJ-T ... I think (haven't taken the quiz in awhile)

Joy
                        @dekreel

@jadamae  @ceaseless-prayer  @emily-d  @aedesia

Would y’all also like to be on my Official KPA Character List? If so, describe yourselves! 😀

Catwing
                          @catwing
                            • Total Posts: 2557

@sam-kowal Couldn’t he climb up with his claws? And people can climb without claws, he could do that. Right?

IMMA KAPEEFER! Til we're old and gray!

Ariel Ashira
                            @ariel-ashira
                              • Total Posts: 739

Ooooh!  What an amazing idea!  How do you come up with such creative things?  Can I please be in the story, or do you have all the characters you need?

"In a mask, was he?"

Joy
                              @dekreel

@ariel-ashira  Thanks! Actually I made this topic months ago, so I’ve already started posting stories X’D

Anyway, OF COURSE! I am still making a character list. I can’t guarantee that you’ll be in a story immediately, since I have so many characters stashed up already. So if you aren’t in this one, I’ll fit you in a future one somewhere 😉

So tell me a bit about yourself. Are you human? Creature? Alien? X)

BTW Welcome! If you want to formally introduce yourself, I suggest you do so in the START HERE category! 😉

Ariel Ashira
                                @ariel-ashira
                                  • Total Posts: 739

Oh, thank you, @dekreel!  I would just LOVE to be in a story, even if it takes a while!!

Ok. Lets see.

I am fifteen, a girl, and have medium length curly brown hair and blue eyes.  I would prefer to be a human, as I dont know what else I would be.  The only magical powers I have is that I can enchant or cast a spell on anything by singing in a beautiful voice.  I am outgoing and honest, I like to meet new people and I am very loyal to the friends I love.  I am not very fast, but I do have edurance and could run all day.  I am afraid of climbing trees and such because I have had three concussions when I was younger.  🙂 I would still do it though if a friend was in need and it depended on me to do something I would never normaly do.

You can stick me anywhere you like, because I would really love being one of your characters if you find a place to fit me in!

And thank you for telling me how to post a topic!  I was wondering how.

"In a mask, was he?"

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 306 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                >