@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Mkay! Yeah, take your time!
I don’t mind waiting to add my characters (It’ll give me time to formulate them as actual characters and not vague sources of evil 😅.) But I could still write a brief RP for them to catch up with the rest of the group. Either way it’ll probably be a few days at least.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley lol the meme
ehh, it happens though
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes! That is basically what I was saying XD
Ok I’m glad I got that right XD
Wow, we’re totally different people…haha! I am always so insecure and scared I’ll hurt someone’s feelings or they’ll take it the wrong way!! And you’re good (:
Hey, that’s not a bad trait to have. 😉
I was reading an interview with a writer, and she…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @rae yeahhh personally I thought Captain Marvel was overpowered when I saw her. I didn’t see the prideful bit, but I was kinda like “Wow, is this an overpowered character or what?” when I saw her fighting in Endgame. @smiley hey, Goose is cool. An alien cat who can swallow the Tesseract and not die is good enough for me.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yw! Well I don’t really spend money on books lol. It looks super cool though. My sisters friend (rose) also has a story in it, and the overall vibe seems awesome… If I got a chance to read it I’m sure I’d enjoy it lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think we’ve met lol?
Anyways, I saw over on instagram that your short story was excepted into sky’s the limit press’s anthology, congrats! 🙂
I was like… wait that persons name looks super familiar 😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Twitch’s ghost won’t show up for a while.
Also, not that it really matters, but I’m going to make Twitch’s hair gray like it originally was instead of blonde.
Twitch
Twitch scowled at the ceiling, then down at the boy on the ground, wondering why the sky had decided to rain down young men on her today.
“Are you alright?”…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@anyone on here
I’m just joining a bunch of RPs, because I’m trying to be more active. Sooo, if this one is going I think it’ll be perfect because my dear villains… welp they are seriously lacking in development. I may or may not keep forgetting about them. Which thusfar has probably made my WIPs suffer 😅
So a villain RP sounds pretty great,…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol, Poor Dalton. ( I mean, not that I haven’t sent characters crashing through the floor before…)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh there are teams? Lol I’ll root for the bananas, then 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter @lightoverdarkness6
Tauren looks over at Lesli, giving a slight shrug.
“A lot of stuff went down here, Capsicle. It’d take a lot of time to explain,” Tony shrugged, “and you probably don’t want to hear about it anyhow. So how about we move on somewhere else so we can get out of this place? Matthew, Lesli, Jared, Hurricane…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Revolutionary War story idea in the forum Historical 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok good, lol. XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Yeah, no knives are too many. Alpha should totally name each one
In fact there should be more in my opinion, what about knives for menial purposes, like carving wood or those little ones that you pick your teeth with 🤪😂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve missed Toney too XD you write him so well, I can literally hear his voice lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Twitch
“Quibbly. And we’re not as alone as you think.” She stared for a moment at an empty space behind Alpha’s shoulder. Now that her attention wasn’t on the knife, she had noticed something lurking there, though she couldn’t see it. It was not a friend. She tapped her fingers rhythmically against her leg. Alpha looked confused.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yes, but we’re basically writing our own planets for now. I don’t really even know too much about what she’s doing XD. I think it would be cool to write some stories on each other’s worlds, but at least for me, most of my worlds need to be developed further before they would be ready for her to come and write something in.
Okay, yeah! C…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 That’s okay! Just wondering 🙂 If y’all ever end up doing it lmk! 😀
@thearcaneaxiom Oh CWW is short for Crazy Writing Week, it’s a week long challenge to write and meet other Christian writers during that week! It starts tomorrow but today is like sign up and introduce yourself day.…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22's profile was updated 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
